3.20 star(s) 27 Votes

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
Can someone remind me how to trigger the waterpark date? I did search the thread but didn't see anything.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
suggestion: add a custom name option for what you call Nick. Dad feels a bit weird after playing too many games where you get the girls to call you daddy, & father is a bit too stiff. Personally I'd like to call him Pops.

Reactions: BawdyBaron

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Can someone remind me how to trigger the waterpark date? I did search the thread but didn't see anything.
It has a random chance to happen any weekend afternoon after your first date with Emma.

If you want to cheat and just go straight to it, open the console and type:
Code:
jump emmaWaterpark
As long as you're not in the middle of some other special event, it shouldn't affect the game much.

Reactions: Spiderfox

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Played up to around day 42 or so. am a bit behind on the sister cause I was averse to flirting with her in text after seeing her call it creepy the first time (eventually saw in the thread that that's what you're supposed to do) and the mom as I just ended up interacting with her less. So far, I can say that this is the most entertained with such little visual engagement I've been since I used to play Degrees of Lewdity. The story is good, the writing style doesn't come off weird or engrish and I look forward to more. Here's hoping the dev continues to add more visuals over time and this has room to be one of the top 2d games for me.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
How far can you go with Mom now? , I it's already 2020, I remember the first time I played this game was in 2018 and it's already the 5th release back then

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Who can I have sex with so far? Can I have sex with mother?
You can have sex with all of the main girls (plus there are some art-less scenes with a couple of other girls).

How far can you go with Mom now? , I it's already 2020, I remember the first time I played this game was in 2018 and it's already the 5th release back then
For the mom and sister, make sure you have the patch ( ). As long as you have the patch, there are multiple scenes with both of them.

The OP of this thread has a link to a walkthrough for the mom.

Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
You can have sex with all of the main girls (plus there are some art-less scenes with a couple of other girls).

For the mom and sister, make sure you have the patch ( ). As long as you have the patch, there are multiple scenes with both of them.

The OP of this thread has a link to a walkthrough for the mom.
Hmm, the android version has an incest path built in?

Because I'm going to download this game to android and I'd like to know. :p

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Hmm, the android version has an incest path built in?

Because I'm going to download this game to android and I'd like to know. :p
There is a pre-patched android apk on : go to the bottom of the Devilish Business page and click on "Show previous versions".

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Somehow, I like this game on average. I decided that MC mother (Candance) would be my main woman in this game, but when I got to know her past, I got a little discouraged to it. She had a lot of guys.. she took drugs, got into fights. Well, I don't like it.

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Somehow, I like this game on average. I decided that MC mother (Candance) would be my main woman in this game, but when I got to know her past, I got a little discouraged to it. She had a lot of guys.. she took drugs, got into fights. Well, I don't like it.
I'm sorry to hear that you don't like that. I guess it's not for everyone. Thanks for playing, and for the feedback!

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I'm sorry to hear that you don't like that. I guess it's not for everyone. Thanks for playing, and for the feedback!
No problem, maybe I'll try to play to the end when I have time. But with this past Candice it's a bit hard, I generally like types of moms who have been calm rather than wild like Candice in the past.

Besides, I wish you good luck and success in the game. Because the game is not bad, just not for my liking. ;)

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
I probably missed something since I done that a couple of times and its says that Cass is not at home even tho she is
I am currently experiencing this issue. Both are home but still receiving dialogue that Cass is out for the evening. This is fresh save with patch.

Edit: Ok you have to the conversation flag from Nick by choosing gossip/rumor option. I had a hunch it might be that and it took two in-game weeks to pop up. :D

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I gave upon this game. Too little events in a day so always end up failing to get all the girls. I really hate these time limited games.

• Haha
Reactions: a1fox3
3.20 star(s) 27 Votes