3.20 star(s) 27 Votes

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
BawdyBaron

Is this on hold or is it abandoned?
I'm still adding art to the game as funds allow. I'm expecting the next update to be mid-to-late April.

Is there any downaide to using/not using Charm/corrupt? can I lock out any girls/options throigh choices/actions? Im playing on easy
Charming or Corrupting doesn't have any negative associations, and sometimes it is the only way forward.

I initially intended for the player to be able to completely reject Nick's powers and still complete the game and get a good ending. That's mostly possible, but Candace needs Corruption for any lewd progress.

Reactions: GmFn1869 and L7Bear

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Is this game even possible? I got well over 200 with mother and could not even get a single sex scene with her! Never mind the sister never got even flirty with her.. Too little action too many days.. The only way I can see to get anyone successfully is to go solo only and ignore everyone else and that makes for a very boring game.

Now to only text scenes that gives this game another big negative in game play. So half the time you talk to someone you can't even use your charm or corrupt powers.. over 100 on most of the girls and get nowhere.. over 200 with mother and nothing.. nada! He talks about the resort but you never get an option for it.. he talks about the costume I bought it but never got an option to bring it up! What a poor excuse for a game!

I deleted it and seriously can't believe they are charging money for a pure text game.. I can go read tons of novels for free why the heck do I want to play a novel.. description of flirting but not a single picture. I give this game a 1 star for the laziness in graphics, the time limit of 60 days and it's over.. I hate time limit game. How can anyone put all them genre tags when it's nothing but text based with a single naked scene for each girl.. That is it.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is this game even possible? I got well over 200 with mother and could not even get a single sex scene with her! Never mind the sister never got even flirty with her.. Too little action too many days.. The only way I can see to get anyone successfully is to go solo only and ignore everyone else and that makes for a very boring game.

Now to only text scenes that gives this game another big negative in game play. So half the time you talk to someone you can't even use your charm or corrupt powers.. over 100 on most of the girls and get nowhere.. over 200 with mother and nothing.. nada! He talks about the resort but you never get an option for it.. he talks about the costume I bought it but never got an option to bring it up! What a poor excuse for a game!

I deleted it and seriously can't believe they are charging money for a pure text game.. I can go read tons of novels for free why the heck do I want to play a novel.. description of flirting but not a single picture. I give this game a 1 star for the laziness in graphics, the time limit of 60 days and it's over.. I hate time limit game. How can anyone put all them genre tags when it's nothing but text based with a single naked scene for each girl.. That is it.
Then you miss it because both sister and mom have sex text scenes. (Just a nude pic and text for sex scene.)

You must talk to mom and watch tv with her using the bottom option and every now and then you get to cast your spell on her and it will happen over time.

I don't remember how to get the sister but I think you need to visit her in her room and talk to her and so on.

With most of the sex scenes are only text based I have added the tag for it.

Last edited:

rewyb

Sep 22, 2017

Uh, you sure you even got the incest patch?
As for charging money for a pure text game, 1) it's hardly charging money for it when it's free. The money you're free to give to the dev is so it 2) doesn't stay as a text based game. Art costs money, and quite a bit of that.
As for "I can go read tons of novels for free", and how many of those are pirated and originally do cost money?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Uh, you sure you even got the incest patch?
Yes it clearly says incest patch, but after reading the requirements you have to go masturbate twice in your room.. this randomness for actions is what I hate in games. Especially when their is a time limit if you do not have a time limit than you have time to experiment with doing other things but stupid idiotic time limit games you do not have time to experiment so finding the scene is near impossible as you think 'Ok I may need 150 affection.. nope not it so maybe I need 200.. and this just keeps repeating until you lose by running out of time!'. Never MIX time limits with random actions to accomplish something that is just plain stupid!

rewyb

Sep 22, 2017
Yes it clearly says incest patch, but after reading the requirements you have to go masturbate twice in your room.. this randomness for actions is what I hate in games. Especially when their is a time limit if you do not have a time limit than you have time to experiment with doing other things but stupid idiotic time limit games you do not have time to experiment so finding the scene is near impossible as you think 'Ok I may need 150 affection.. nope not it so maybe I need 200.. and this just keeps repeating until you lose by running out of time!'. Never MIX time limits with random actions to accomplish something that is just plain stupid!
So what you're saying is... "Hey, I need about 100 affection for any other character, but maybe I need 150+ for just this one?!".
It's not that I'm necessarily disagreeing with you, but this one is hardly a reasonable thought.
Masturbating in your room is at least somewhat related in triggering *some* sort of event with your sister/mother, who are somewhat likely to walk in on you during that. So it's not like it's entirely random either.
I haven't played the game in a while, so I'm not sure if the game does a good job of hinting at this (like having them walk in on you in the beginning, to show them doing it in the first place), or at least giving proper feedback after masturbating the first time.
The second case I'd agree with you, as having actions that you have to repeat multiple times without showing signs of progress are... bad. As repeating something over and over without having any idea as to if it's even doing something is... not exactly fun, I'd argue.

Reactions: EZ8lt

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So what you're saying is... "Hey, I need about 100 affection for any other character, but maybe I need 150+ for just this one?!".
It's not that I'm necessarily disagreeing with you, but this one is hardly a reasonable thought.
Masturbating in your room is at least somewhat related in triggering *some* sort of event with your sister/mother, who are somewhat likely to walk in on you during that. So it's not like it's entirely random either.
I haven't played the game in a while, so I'm not sure if the game does a good job of hinting at this (like having them walk in on you in the beginning, to show them doing it in the first place), or at least giving proper feedback after masturbating the first time.
The second case I'd agree with you, as having actions that you have to repeat multiple times without showing signs of progress are... bad. As repeating something over and over without having any idea as to if it's even doing something is... not exactly fun, I'd argue.
You have to find actions where you get to use your power of corruption on the girls to move them forward.
For the mom you need to watch tv with her and don't remember which one but one of them is sexual and that gives you the option to use your power.
I have never use the walkthrough and don't need it for playing of this text base VN.
(I hope one day it will get to the point that we can remove the "Text Base" tag.)

Reactions: BawdyBaron

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

The genres are for the content being in or planned, whether it's done with pictures or text doesn't matter. As for not getting the sister or mother, did you download and apply the patch in the OP? Not having that and not getting high enough stats with them are the only two ways you could not be getting their scenes. There is a guide in the OP that will tell you around how much they need. The options that come up are probably also locked by the patch. And yes, the patch is necessary because this would instantly get the ban hammer if Patreon caught wind of incest content in the game itself.

Reactions: BawdyBaron

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Choose the next art for Devilish Business!

Nominate your favorite scene/costume/sexual position/pose for Emma. Nominations are open to the public and will be voted on by Patrons.

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Update: Devilish Business v0.58

Jessica art, as requested!

Patch Notes:
  • Added new lewd art for Jessica.
  • Fixed a bug that caused issues with Ashley's lunch dates. (Thanks Dave3518).
  • Fixed a bug causing an infinite loop if you talked to Nick about the resort while already having invited Candace. (Thanks kingko).
  • Minor bug/content fixes.
Art for Jessica's BDSM scene has been added!

Thank you all for your support, without which there would be no new art.

Reactions: a1fox3

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
Can you fuck anyone without casting spells?

It seems like there's a lot of time dedication to this VN, from what I've read.
And there's a lot of text.

So do spells explain it away, or...

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Can you fuck anyone without casting spells?

It seems like there's a lot of time dedication to this VN, from what I've read.
And there's a lot of text.

So do spells explain it away, or...
The main spell, Charm, just temporarily boosts the target's Influence. Most actions (like sex) are successful based on Influence level. So, sometimes Charm allows you to do something that otherwise would take a bit more time to be able to do. It is entirely possible to play the game without using Charm.

Corruption, on the other hand, is essential to unlock all of the content with Candace and for one scene with Ashley.

Reactions: GmFn1869

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

"You're..."
Haha.
No.
I'm not turned on at all by this completely freely authored character and world design.
It's a turn off in real life.
It's a turn off here.
It doesn't matter how many times it comes up, I will never like it or go along with it.
And it's always the mom this shit happens to.

I could see it coming, but yeah, it's not my kind of story.

The best part was going to church.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 27 Votes