3.20 star(s) 27 Votes

ElBandarra

Dec 3, 2019
That manga-hentai style of art doesn´t fit at all with the theme of the game. Perverted women that dial with the devil, with baby face? Terrible. This kind of art destroys the mood. I know this is not a terror game, but the theme of the son of the devil that tricks women to corrupt them, is actually pretty dark. An style of art and a design of the faces of the characters that you could see in a cartoon for children is not adequate for this game. Better than this art, I would prefer no art at all, since it´s a text-based game.

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I'm not turned on at all by this completely freely authored character and world design.
It's a turn off in real life.
It's a turn off here.
It doesn't matter how many times it comes up, I will never like it or go along with it.
And it's always the mom this shit happens to.
No worries! I guess you're not my target demographic. Good luck finding the right game for you!

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Any sex scene with mom??
If you have the lewd patch installed. Check out

That manga-hentai style of art doesn´t fit at all with the theme of the game. Perverted women that dial with the devil, with baby face? Terrible. This kind of art destroys the mood. I know this is not a terror game, but the theme of the son of the devil that tricks women to corrupt them, is actually pretty dark. An style of art and a design of the faces of the characters that you could see in a cartoon for children is not adequate for this game. Better than this art, I would prefer no art at all, since it´s a text-based game.
I get what you're saying; this wasn't necessarily my first choice of art style, but it's what was available, affordable, and willing to draw the scenes I wanted.

That said, the game is largely a subversion of the overall trope of "the son of the devil that tricks women to corrupt them." Other than the few "Corruption" elements, the game is largely a "be nice to women" simulator. In that sense, I think the art fits perfectly.

Anyway, thanks for playing, and for the feedback! Who knows, maybe I'll strike it rich one day and release an "evil tone" art pack DLC!

ElBandarra

Dec 3, 2019
That said, the game is largely a subversion of the overall trope of "the son of the devil that tricks women to corrupt them." Other than the few "Corruption" elements, the game is largely a "be nice to women" simulator. In that sense, I think the art fits perfectly.

Anyway, thanks for playing, and for the feedback! Who knows, maybe I'll strike it rich one day and release an "evil tone" art pack DLC!
Well, you are not exactly "being nice to women" in this game, since the point is to manipulate their minds with magic to get into their pants ;) In real life, that would be the equivalent of using some kind of "rape drug" or something like that. Anyway, yes I agree, the general tone of the game is mostly light and amiable, so I don't think this game needs a gothic style of art or similar. But again, this childlike manga style... :rolleyes:

fura

Dec 27, 2017
i play this game in first realese now the game have cg for sex scenes i ask to try to download again and how many?

HK51

Dec 11, 2017
The game assumes the reader likes "swinging" or "open relationship", but I don't, so there were some moments where I kinda felt betrayed by the girls.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sole and KingWeWuz

Zeronn

May 25, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' 'images/bg sauna.jpg'>:
Exception: Could not load image 'images/bg sauna.jpg': error('JPEG loading error',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "emma_scenes.rpyc", line 3465, in script call
  File "emma_scenes.rpyc", line 3465, in script call
  File "mom_scenes.rpyc", line 3252, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 708, in execute
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1345, in say
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1142, in __call__
  File "renpy/character.py", line 842, in do_display
  File "renpy/character.py", line 591, in display_say
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 297, in interact
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2702, in interact
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen/renpy.display.render.c:6805)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "renpy/display/image.py", line 500, in render
  File "renpy/display/image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 583, in render
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 266, in get
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 628, in load
  File "renpy/display/pgrender.py", line 162, in load_image
Exception: Could not load image 'images/bg sauna.jpg': error('JPEG loading error',)

Reactions: BawdyBaron

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Are there any walkthrough patches available for this?
There are FAR too many choices in practically every scene where relationship points are being earned that could use it.
There are some choices that earn more depending on how you say something, where you are, and what context you reply in, making this very difficult to choose properly sometimes.

dragon 19

Mar 27, 2019
Go to DevilishBusiness-0.57-pc/Renpy/Common/

Open the file 00console.rpy in a text editor.

Find the config.console line.

Set it’s variable to True, so it looks like:

Code:
config.console = True
Save the file.

Once in the game press shift+o
has this changed i can not fine it

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Update: Devilish Business v0.59

Emma art has arrived!

Patch Notes:
  • Added new lewd art for Emma.
  • Added a new sound effect during the waterpark scene.
  • Fixed a bug that referred to a non-existent image for Jessica.
  • Fixed a bug that affected some endings. (Thanks Dcpaint)
Emma now has a proper lewd scene! The main theme of the update is the waterpark scene, but her art is applicable a few other places in the game, so look out for that!

If you like the game and want to see more progress consider supporting me on . Every bit helps!

3.20 star(s) 27 Votes