3.20 star(s) 27 Votes

death705

Sep 22, 2017
found an error when attempting another date with emma on the weekend

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/emma_scenes.rpy", line 1856, in <module>
NameError: name 'emmaDateThreesome' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/emma_scenes.rpyc", line 1856, in script
B/�}����c
File "D:\users\(user)\Downloads\games\DevilishBusiness-0.61-pc\DevilishBusiness-0.61-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "D:\users\(user)\Downloads\games\DevilishBusiness-0.61-pc\DevilishBusiness-0.61-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\users\(user)\Downloads\games\DevilishBusiness-0.61-pc\DevilishBusiness-0.61-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/emma_scenes.rpy", line 1856, in <module>
NameError: name 'emmaDateThreesome' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Devilish Business 0.61
Mon Dec 21 11:26:49 2020
```

Beaba

Sep 30, 2019
There is a pre-patched android apk on : go to the bottom of the Devilish Business page and click on "Show previous versions".
I downloaded the android version and played to get the mom and sister route but I could get it right even with the walkthrough. Just then, after read some recent comments, that the link to android version isn't the one with the incest patch.
I have spent too many hours asking myself what I am doing wrong while being in circles where you ask mom "what about sex" and didn't get any "that turned me on" option or where you keep texting the sister with flirting more than four times and getting only "eww, that's some creepy bro" and etc.

You should let know that on the first post. Also, the link to download the android version is not the one with incest patch, it lead to download the one without the patch.
You can change the download link or alert players about it somewhere.

Reactions: GeorgeMorhan

srosales10

May 24, 2020
Hey, so there's a problem with downloading the incest patch for android! Everytime I tried to install it, I get a message saying that "The app was not installed." Is there a problem with the actual apk file? Thank you!

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Hey, so there's a problem with downloading the incest patch for android! Everytime I tried to install it, I get a message saying that "The app was not installed." Is there a problem with the actual apk file? Thank you!
Just downloaded it on my phone and it worked, so I don't think it's the apk itself.

This sometimes happens because of Google Play Protect. You can disable it temporarily. Open the "Play Store" application => tap on Menu button => select "Play Protect" option => Disable the options "Scan device for security threats".

It's also sometimes caused if it's trying to install over an existing version. So, if you've got an older version installed, try uninstalling that first.

If it's not one of those, then I'm not sure what else to try. Hope this helps!

GeorgeMorhan

Jan 18, 2021
I downloaded the android version and played to get the mom and sister route but I could get it right even with the walkthrough. Just then, after read some recent comments, that the link to android version isn't the one with the incest patch.
I have spent too many hours asking myself what I am doing wrong while being in circles where you ask mom "what about sex" and didn't get any "that turned me on" option or where you keep texting the sister with flirting more than four times and getting only "eww, that's some creepy bro" and etc.

You should let know that on the first post. Also, the link to download the android version is not the one with incest patch, it lead to download the one without the patch.
You can change the download link or alert players about it somewhere.
Hey can you tell me how to get out of that loop? I too am stuck in the loop of asking her about sex. I do that, but the option to corrupt her doesn't appear, nor does the option to say "I am turned on". I am seriously confused, there is no problem with the stats.

GeorgeMorhan

Jan 18, 2021
Just downloaded it on my phone and it worked, so I don't think it's the apk itself.

This sometimes happens because of Google Play Protect. You can disable it temporarily. Open the "Play Store" application => tap on Menu button => select "Play Protect" option => Disable the options "Scan device for security threats".

It's also sometimes caused if it's trying to install over an existing version. So, if you've got an older version installed, try uninstalling that first.

If it's not one of those, then I'm not sure what else to try. Hope this helps!
Hey developer, so how to get mom route on android? I followed all the instructions in the walkthrough, still I can't cast corruption on her. What's the problem?

Beaba

Sep 30, 2019
Hey can you tell me how to get out of that loop? I too am stuck in the loop of asking her about sex. I do that, but the option to corrupt her doesn't appear, nor does the option to say "I am turned on". I am seriously confused, there is no problem with the stats.
Probably you don't have the incest patched installed.
You have to go to the link that I have quoted; click on "Devilish Business (ALL PC/MAC versions)", go to the bottom page; click at the text "show previous versions"; then you will see the link for the incest patched apk for Android.
Download it, install it and try again the walkthrough.

Reactions: BawdyBaron

Shit Bunway

Jan 12, 2019
Hey, I discovered a bug, but I don't know what caused it.

I'd progressed to the point with mom that I was having sex every time I invited her on a date. Then I went and did the tv watching thing, and I got the prompt about asking about her past. Went through the sexy option, and I seemed to have reset all progress on that front.

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Hey, I discovered a bug, but I don't know what caused it.

I'd progressed to the point with mom that I was having sex every time I invited her on a date. Then I went and did the tv watching thing, and I got the prompt about asking about her past. Went through the sexy option, and I seemed to have reset all progress on that front.
Thanks for the bug report. This will be fixed in the next update.

In the mean time, you can fairly easily fix your progress with the console.

To enable the console:
Go to gamename/Renpy/Common/00console.rpy

Find: config.console

Set its variable to True

so it should look like,

config.console = True

Save the file.
In the game, load your save file then press Shift+O to open the console.

I'm not 100% sure where you are in the game, but it seems like one of these will be right:

If you haven't had the weekend getaway with Candace type:
Code:
iMomPoints = 5
and hit Enter. Close the console and continue your game.

If you have had the weekend getaway, type:
Code:
iMomPoints = 6
and hit Enter. Close the console and continue your game.

Hopefully this helps.

Reactions: Shit Bunway

tacosgrande

Sep 29, 2018
I think I'm doing something wrong in attempting to arrange the weekend with both Candace and Cassandra. I end up with only Candace. Is there a particular prerequisite to trigger having them both on holiday?

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I think I'm doing something wrong in attempting to arrange the weekend with both Candace and Cassandra. I end up with only Candace. Is there a particular prerequisite to trigger having them both on holiday?
There is no weekend getaway with Cassandra, only Candace.

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Update: Devilish Business v0.62

New Jessica art!

Patch Notes:
  • Added new art for Jessica.
  • Fixed an issue that could reset progress with Candace. (Thanks Shit Bunway.)
  • Fixed an issue that affected a date with Emma. (Thanks death705.)
As per Patron votes, your day at the office with Jessica just got a lot hotter! This update adds art for two of Jessica's "Extra Jobs".

If you like the game and want to see more progress consider supporting me on . Every bit helps!

Reactions: Blueboy69

sinister_gaze

Jan 15, 2021
Joyful game, the girls are nice though would be cool to have more pictures and sounds during lewd interactions. Is there any detailed walkthrough? Missed Cassandra completely in my playthrough and get an ending with only four of them, also missed 2-3 scenes with every other girl.

Last edited:

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Joyful game, the girls are nice though would be cool to have more pictures and sounds during lewd interactions. Is there any detailed walkthrough? Missed Cassandra completely in my playthrough and get an ending with only four of them, also missed 2-3 scenes with every other girl.
Thanks for playing, I'm glad you've enjoyed it!

The only detailed walkthrough is Candace's, which is on the OP of this thread.

3.20 star(s) 27 Votes