rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
It's wild how many DxD parody games ignore Rias almost completely for content. Probably author bias at this point, Akeno is getting the majority of attention and it's not even close. And Ch7 was basically entirely Asia content.

If you made a game around the Sacred Frames scenes, now that would be good. But I doubt the author cares after spending over 2 years to get to this point.

CJAM2002

Sep 30, 2020
It's wild how many DxD parody games ignore Rias almost completely for content. Probably author bias at this point, Akeno is getting the majority of attention and it's not even close. And Ch7 was basically entirely Asia content.
I agree with this, and let the creator know on my usual feedback to them directly.

This chapter as a whole was a bit of a letdown. And I do think most of it comes from the fact that the part of the story used in this particular chapter is not that interesting. Asia got heavy representation here, with a couple scenes with Akeno as well. The complete lack of scenes for Rias and especially Koneko was a letdown this chapter. (For reference, the Strip Chess was pretty much it for both of them, with Rias getting some extra due to events during the story itself, but not much else) Although I did like that the Contract for this chapter had two different scenes based on your choice during the scene itself.

Although according to Naitoh, this chapter isn't actually done yet, there's still supposedly going to be an update coming soonish that adds more content to Ch7, so there's that. A lot of this update was also giving the rest of the game a bit of an upgrade, with the added sound effects and what not. Hopefully that means some scenes with Koneko and especially Rias. Koneko has gotten some love in previous chapters, but I do feel that Rias needs some love.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes