Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.17.2] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

nur-bob

Feb 26, 2020
Hey guys,
i cant get the mods to run, and i dont know why -.-
I think i've done exactly what ColonolNutty told me to do, but when i create a new Family to test it i got an error that wicked whims cant be found.
And when i tell them to sleep together, i have the normal animation in bed, and nothing else.

ElfDrow

Jan 19, 2018
I haven't played TS4 in almost a year. then I go back and I could not find your mod anywhere lol
so I'm glad to see it here.

Hey guys,
i cant get the mods to run, and i dont know why -.-
I think i've done exactly what ColonolNutty told me to do, but when i create a new Family to test it i got an error that wicked whims cant be found.
And when i tell them to sleep together, i have the normal animation in bed, and nothing else.
and on topic. I also received a message about WW not being able to find the TS4script. I did not had turned on to allow script files on the menu... yeah I know. (it's under game options/other and it's directly below the "enable custom content and mods" checkbox. "script mods allowed" checkbox )
it might be the same thing happening to you. it's worth checking it out XD

nur-bob

Feb 26, 2020
1611076590379.png
Thats the error when i start a new Game and as i said before, nothing rly works as it should after that error.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
yeah that's the one I saw. again check that you have "script mods allowed" in the menu.
that or reinstall WW
Oh, that's an error related to Wicked Whims (which isn't required to be installed for DD btw). It is just saying you've got a bad installation of WW. That error has nothing to do with Devious Desires.

Reactions: taglag and ElfDrow

ElfDrow

Jan 19, 2018
btw ColonolNutty how do you access the options for devious desires?

last time I played I was using kinky whims lol
but now I can't find any menu with options. (already installed all the required extra mods)

edit:
scratch that. found it on the wiki. might want to add this on the first post just in case lol
for all those that don't get the settings.
enter the console then type " testingcheats on" then shift + click on a sim. then go to "configure mod settings" and then "devious desires settings"
finally XD

thanks anyway ;)

Last edited:

Tenne

Jan 17, 2021
Hi. I'm just trying out DD and I keep getting exception errors, sims are declining and there's an error popping up in the exceptions stating sim type not found. Any assistance, please?

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Hi. I'm just trying out DD and I keep getting exception errors, sims are declining and there's an error popping up in the exceptions stating sim type not found. Any assistance, please?
I have made a fix for this in my test builds (available in my discord), which will be released in the near future.

Any chance of adding a changelog to the first post?
The changelog is included with the archive. I don't wish to manage many places for changelogs.

Make sure you install all of the requirements as specified in the description

emmygc

Jan 20, 2021
I haven't played for long so now with the latest version i had the option of rough sex but not assualt. There is no longer the option to manually have a sim assualt an other??? If i can is there any idea why i don't have the option???

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
I haven't played for long so now with the latest version i had the option of rough sex but not assualt. There is no longer the option to manually have a sim assualt an other??? If i can is there any idea why i don't have the option???
I'll be providing a new release in the next day or two, it may be fixed in the next build :)

andjeozla

Sep 3, 2018
Two questions...

1. Any way of selecting body parts for all sims? Like in ww.

2. Any way to make sex end with climax? Right now after climax animation it continues.

Thanks in advance.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
New version of Devious Desires released (v2.3):
- There are many changes and additions in this release, too many to simply list here. Many of the changes are related to DD Milk Farm though!
- Fixed many performance issues when loading animations upon loading your household!
- Devious Desires requires at least version 1.59 of S4CL, be sure to update it using the links in the description!

• Love
Reactions: mr.SimBlo

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Two questions...

1. Any way of selecting body parts for all sims? Like in ww.

2. Any way to make sex end with climax? Right now after climax animation it continues.

Thanks in advance.
1. Not yet. Maybe in the future.
2. I'm moving away from animation categories, it is way too messy. I would rather a Sim be able to have an Orgasm no matter which animation is being played.

Thanks for the good work ColonolNutty, I just want to ask if this mod works on game version 1.68, cuz that's my game version. If not if older version of this mod is available?
I have yet to see a patch that has broken any of my mods. Try it and see.

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes