Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.17.2] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

primitive_demon

Jan 22, 2021
So I tried to run my game, and the entire game crashed. I checked the log and saw this
"ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'sims4communitylib.persistence.data_stores'
Error occurred while running interaction 'DeviousDesires_Dressing_Top_Unequip' on_test. -> ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'sims4communitylib.persistence.data_stores'"
And the "Error occurred while running interaction" appeared for a bunch of different things. But I do have the sims4communitylib mod. I don't know what's going on

darmult

Jul 27, 2020
Thanks ColonolNutty , am on version 1.73 Devious Desires, i follow you i like your mod ..

primitive_demon

Jan 22, 2021
Okay now I have another problem, I downloaded the animations people created for the pet module, but none of them seem to be working. I looked into the log of those animation packages and am convinced that those animations are not functioning. For instance an Alonely animation claims that it includes the interaction with dog on the sofa, however when I clicked on the sofa no choices leads to that interaction, nor does it happen when I clicked the dog. Things like that. Basically the "devious desires" menu only shows up when I click my sims or my pet, and only the basic sex animations are available. Those animations are not available under WickedWhims menu either. I'm not sure if that's what suppose to be like or if I'm doing something wrong.
Those animations are put at the same location where I put the animations made for WickedWhims. The latter work just fine.

primitive_demon

Jan 22, 2021
Okay now I have another problem, I downloaded the animations people created for the pet module, but none of them seem to be working. I looked into the log of those animation packages and am convinced that those animations are not functioning. For instance an Alonely animation claims that it includes the interaction with dog on the sofa, however when I clicked on the sofa no choices leads to that interaction, nor does it happen when I clicked the dog. Things like that. Basically the "devious desires" menu only shows up when I click my sims or my pet, and only the basic sex animations are available. Those animations are not available under WickedWhims menu either. I'm not sure if that's what suppose to be like or if I'm doing something wrong.
Those animations are put at the same location where I put the animations made for WickedWhims. The latter work just fine.
Oh I was wrong, actually the basic animations are not available either. But I'm sure I put all the DD files where the author suggested

primitive_demon

Jan 22, 2021
I now somehow made the basic animations work, but both my sims and the dog are not willing to sex... what could be the reason? What decides the want level?

giannax12

Jan 24, 2021
So I downloaded the Devious Desires mod from here yesterday, BUT - I can't find the DD settings in the game to allow "Assault" or to change "Assault" settings. Is anyone else having this issue, or am I missing something? I've used this mod since the day it came out so I just don't understand why all of a sudden I can't find the DD settings.

Reactions: erihan

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
I can no longer find Wicked Pets mod anywhere. Is there a way to get it?
Download Devious Desires.

So I downloaded the Devious Desires mod from here yesterday, BUT - I can't find the DD settings in the game to allow "Assault" or to change "Assault" settings. Is anyone else having this issue, or am I missing something? I've used this mod since the day it came out so I just don't understand why all of a sudden I can't find the DD settings.
Look over the requirements again.

I now somehow made the basic animations work, but both my sims and the dog are not willing to sex... what could be the reason? What decides the want level?
With your Human Sim active SHIFT+CLICK on the pet -> Devious Desires -> Show Want Levels
Drill down and open Show Outcome Data

scootpoop

Feb 14, 2020
I'm having some trouble with the mod. My pet is refusing to give/receive. Is there an always accept option somewhere? I swear I've looked through every option box but cant find it.

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
I'm having some trouble with the mod. My pet is refusing to give/receive. Is there an always accept option somewhere? I swear I've looked through every option box but cant find it.
Devious Desires Setting --> Global Settings --> Sex Settings --> Always Accept Sex

Noneofyourbusinesss

Jan 24, 2021
I keep getting an error message during the game but I'm not sure what triggers it. I checked the last exception report and it says there is an error with deviousdesires/_ts4_tunings/_add_to_carry_pick_up.

Mlqel

Jun 26, 2017
I'm getting No Animations Found when I attempt anything despite having had the mod in one form or another for a long time. I've downloaded about every animation set available, shift-clicked through the settings to remove limitations, saved my animations with the other WW ones, and made sure I have all of the requirements installed and updated.

Everything seems to be in order except animations won't show up when I try to start at any location.

Any advice would be welcome.

Last edited:

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
I'm getting No Animations Found when I attempt anything despite having had the mod in one form or another for a long time. I've downloaded about every animation set available, shift-clicked through the settings to remove limitations, saved my animations with the other WW ones, and made sure I have all of the requirements installed and updated.

Everything seems to be in order except animations won't show up when I try to start at any location.

Any advice would be welcome.
Try `dd.reload_animations` in the console, failing that, try clicking on objects or the floor instead.

I keep getting an error message during the game but I'm not sure what triggers it. I checked the last exception report and it says there is an error with deviousdesires/_ts4_tunings/_add_to_carry_pick_up.
I need the full exception file before I do anything to help you.

playpig

Jul 14, 2017
Inflation
The Belly of a Sim may expand when another Sim fills them up. (Requires Custom Slider Framework and sliders to be installed)
Inflation levels
The inflation level of Sims will constantly be going down while they are inflated. To fully inflate a Sim may require multiple orgasms within them!

Which sliders? How to use DD inflation and levels?

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Inflation
The Belly of a Sim may expand when another Sim fills them up. (Requires Custom Slider Framework and sliders to be installed)
Inflation levels
The inflation level of Sims will constantly be going down while they are inflated. To fully inflate a Sim may require multiple orgasms within them!

Which sliders? How to use DD inflation and levels?

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes