Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Belhemot

Sep 7, 2017
Does this mod work with animation for whicked whims ? Or do i have to look for animations specific for this mod ?

Dec 28, 2017
are you in DD discord already? just invite me.
how i say... many have the same problems ..and i am one of it ... i ask Colonol aka LordVoldemort lot of time and in this forum many people ask to invite etc. ... nothing .... i like the mod but the support from maker are not very good... so i give up to ask something about the mod ....

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
is anyone can help me "to join DD discord group? Every discord invite i found so far already expired, my discord is DigBick#6469
Your discord accound must be verified with over 18, then the Invit-links will work.

its not only your problem ... many has the same problem to invite the discord .....
Your discord accound must be verified with over 18, then the Invit-links will work.

Please help me to spread this information. Discord does not give out this information when clicking the links.

Reactions: LordVoldemort24

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
hm, you actually can have both DD and WW, only if you can turn off this stupid notification about "Not supported WW". DD really suck at being a thing without WW

Reactions: Harglblah

Vii Dark

Jul 11, 2018
The mod is certainly getting better... but it would be better that the author implemented in the mod Mosaic Remover and ready-made bodies for men and women. Also very lacking cycles for women....

Vii Dark

Jul 11, 2018
I don't know what to do. With DD i have some guys with black textures..... with WW I'm fine with textures... I have a body for women and men Simdulegence SimpleGens Body.

Dec 28, 2017
I don't know what to do. With DD i have some guys with black textures..... with WW I'm fine with textures... I have a body for women and men Simdulegence SimpleGens Body.
look on loverslab for some bodys and test it. some skins are not working with DD or some CC are conflict with the skin.

Dec 28, 2017
Question to the Brothel: Is there anybody they have more than 3 people have sex in the brothel ? ... i have some gangbang animations but there are only 2 or 3 people have sex .

Vii Dark

Jul 11, 2018
Question to the Brothel: Is there anybody they have more than 3 people have sex in the brothel ? ... i have some gangbang animations but there are only 2 or 3 people have sex .
I have a receptionist only bringing 2 people to a room.... so sex is no more than 3 people) I have exactly that....

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes