Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Simmer9900

Jan 23, 2021
Is anyone else having a problem with male sims not being able to bring down their arousal lvls? They fr be mastrubating 24/7 and the lowest it goes down to is like 75%

Daskolin

Sep 28, 2017
Is anyone else having a problem with male sims not being able to bring down their arousal lvls? They fr be mastrubating 24/7 and the lowest it goes down to is like 75%
Its because of slow orgasm filling = install Mod Settings Menu

in game ctrl+shift+c

type "testingcheats on"

press shift and left click on you sim ->Configure mod settings->Devious desire settings->global settings-> sex settings->Animation settings-> Orgasm fill rate

Setup it to be at least 4.0 so you sims can reach top atleast one per animation rotation(120 Sims minutes). And its fixed

type "testingcheats off"

Alternatively you can mess with flow of time in-game by using this one(but i would recommend 1st fix) https://f95zone.to/threads/control-menu-v2-3-colonolnutty.76090/

Last edited:
Reactions: mileyvirus

champ1500

Sep 14, 2019
There is a notification about mods that are not supported. I would like to get a list of mods that are not supported because there are a lot of mods and I don't know which one to look for first.

StoneStreetPhoto

Oct 23, 2023
Jus installed DD today. Not getting any errors or anything, vanilla sex seems to work fine, but for some reason Rape doesn't work. I see the options, click either "lure and rape" or "fight and rape", but ultimately nothing happens. No warning about missing animations, just acts like it wasn't chosen as an option. Anyone else having this issue, or have an idea on how to fix?

falanor

Jun 10, 2022
Anyone? Having trouble setting up your brothel? on the "Shift" key stopped working after the update.

sorry translate google.

Filipe86

Nov 4, 2016
hey there, people. First time trying to play sims 4 with mods, and I am having some graphic problems, maybe you guys/girls can help.
I installed a mosaic remover, EVE nudes for the females, simdulgence and noir for the males, but some skin tones are displaying the genitals totally black (only happens on some skin tones). On the females, some nipple options are displayed completly gray.

falanor

Jun 10, 2022
hey there, people. First time trying to play sims 4 with mods, and I am having some graphic problems, maybe you guys/girls can help.
I installed a mosaic remover, EVE nudes for the females, simdulgence and noir for the males, but some skin tones are displaying the genitals totally black (only happens on some skin tones). On the females, some nipple options are displayed completly gray.
eve in many cases conflicts with other deflaut bodies, it is possible that you have a different deflaut.... this may cause a conflict, some mod has a conflict with mosaic remover

Reactions: Filipe86

Petra01a

Sep 25, 2021
Hi !

Try this:
testingcheats true
intprop censorgridsize 0

(is old, but sold be work)

jojo12342

Feb 12, 2018
eve in many cases conflicts with other deflaut bodies, it is possible that you have a different deflaut.... this may cause a conflict, some mod has a conflict with mosaic remover
Same here, seems like that the male genital has a texture issue. It looks like the genital is half/half, like 50% black and 50% human skin. Never had such issues before

KayE30

Oct 22, 2023
Hello, this may be a stupid question, but I've loaded the DD mods but my sims4 won't load it. The game will start then I'll get an error message. Anytime I select a family to play it'll keep going back to the main menu page.

jmwwbh

May 13, 2021
For male penis attachments, you most often see this because the skintone you're using is not compatible with the penis. This is a basic Sims issue, with the penis design, not related to DD itself. In CAS, you can select different skintones until you find one that is compatible. You also have the option to use the Equip dialog in DD to select overlays if you have those installed. But again, the issue is your sim is wearing a skintone that conflicts with the penis attachment.

For the gray nipples, I haven't seen this so do not have a suggestion.

jmwwbh

May 13, 2021
Hello, this may be a stupid question, but I've loaded the DD mods but my sims4 won't load it. The game will start then I'll get an error message. Anytime I select a family to play it'll keep going back to the main menu page.
You should post a screenshot of the error message. I'm not here a lot, but I know the community is pretty good at helping, when you give enough detail. Without specific messages to analyze, I will say that I've seen this happen myself when the family file is basically corrupted. If you search general help on the EA forums, you will find many similar reports with solutions offered. This is not a DD issue specifically. Generally it's trying to load a family when the save file has been corrupted, for a variety of reasons. Again, it's a common issue with the Sims 4, and you can find help in other forums, too. If you would like assistance here, you will need to attach some screenshots, and whoever is helping you will need some more detailed info like crash logs, last exception logs, etc.

jmwwbh

May 13, 2021
If someone else wishes to provide mod support in my stead, I'd really appreciate it! But please, also make them aware that I am currently unable to offer support due to my focus on the job hunt. (Specifically, link them to the same link I have above!)
Of course, this makes a lot of sense. I definitely see and appreciate the HUGE amount of work this mod has taken, and I don't see how it would be possible to continue forever without making it your full time job. I wish I had coding skills to offer help. Thank you for all your past efforts, and for your commitment to at least help with troubleshooting errors during future updates.

KayE30

Oct 22, 2023
You should post a screenshot of the error message. I'm not here a lot, but I know the community is pretty good at helping, when you give enough detail. Without specific messages to analyze, I will say that I've seen this happen myself when the family file is basically corrupted. If you search general help on the EA forums, you will find many similar reports with solutions offered. This is not a DD issue specifically. Generally it's trying to load a family when the save file has been corrupted, for a variety of reasons. Again, it's a common issue with the Sims 4, and you can find help in other forums, too. If you would like assistance here, you will need to attach some screenshots, and whoever is helping you will need some more detailed info like crash logs, last exception logs, etc.
I hope my attachments help. I'm also going to check out the forums as well. Thanks.

xxvaynxx

Jul 10, 2020
There is a notification about mods that are not supported. I would like to get a list of mods that are not supported because there are a lot of mods and I don't know which one to look for first.
Wicked Whims And MCC.
Those should be the only ones that don't work.

Reactions: champ1500
4.40 star(s) 18 Votes