Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Vivian丶

Jun 30, 2022
For further mod support from me, this criteria must be met: Mod - Others - Devious Desires [v5.13] [ColonolNutty] | F95zone

If someone else wishes to provide mod support in my stead, I'd really appreciate it! But please, also make them aware that I am currently unable to offer support due to my focus on the job hunt. (Specifically, link them to the same link I have above!)
I like your mod very much, I am willing to support you, please put the information that supports you on your homepage and let more people see and support you

Reactions: StMllr69

LadyRedDeath

Sep 23, 2023
I downloaded everything correctly as instructed (all the mods from requirements section and the main ones, including just the mods I wanted for DD) but I don't have any features of DD showing up in the game

I've put the mod_data folder in my Mods folder like instructed so I know it's not that. I deleted WW from my mods since I know it causes issues.

I'm just not seeing anything for DD in my game. Can anyone help?

If it helps I'm attaching photos all the mods I have.

Last edited:

takeshi2017

Mar 15, 2021
Hello! Is anyone else having problems with the alonely zoo animations? for some reason I run one and when I go to change it in the menu they disappear. I can only use them once.

lostlust

Jan 30, 2019
how do i trigger the animations? do i need to get higher friend pts for it to get the menu for it?

fab09

May 29, 2021
Hey guys I hope someone here is able to help me. I am using this mod again after a some time I realized that it has changed in a way that does not use the previous top/bottom roles for animation. Almost all of the animations I have, don't have the tag for the new 'prefers giving / receiving' and I tried the auto assign function in the game but it mixed up several animations. Manually when I tried fixing 1 or 2 animations, didn't seem to make a difference.

Is there anyway I can tag the animations outside the game for easier access, or download new animations with the tags that fit this mod. I much prefer this to WW but the animation roles not being followed is a huge downer for me, any help with this is appreciated!

madgod80

Jun 10, 2017
unable to rape. there is no option under mean to do so. Only coerce under mean-malicious then coerce into sex. i have followed all the instructions for installation as well as all the dependancies.

erkev

Oct 16, 2020
maybe someone can help pls ?

[DeviousDesires_5.13] 2023-10-03 16:14:14.299529 Traceback (most recent call last):
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\commands.py", line 399, in invoke_command
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\server_commands\ui_commands.py", line 29, in ui_dialog_respond
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog_service.py", line 211, in dialog_respond
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog.py", line 500, in respond
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\callback_utils.py", line 158, in __call__
File "sims4communitylib\dialogs\choose_object_dialog.py", line 331, in _on_chosen
File "sims4communitylib\dialogs\choose_object_dialog.py", line 274, in _on_chosen
File "sims4communitylib\dialogs\option_dialogs\common_choose_option_dialog.py", line 125, in _on_chosen
File "sims4communitylib\dialogs\option_dialogs\options\common_dialog_option.py", line 134, in choose
File "sims4communitylib\dialogs\option_dialogs\options\objects\common_dialog_object_option.py", line 50, in _on_chosen
File "sims4communitylib\exceptions\common_exceptions_handler.py", line 73, in _wrapper
File "sims4communitylib\exceptions\common_exceptions_handler.py", line 40, in log_exception
File "sims4communitylib\exceptions\common_exceptions_handler.py", line 71, in _wrapper
File "deviousdesires\nudity_system\dialog\select_cas_parts_dialog.py", line 157, in _on_chosen
File "deviousdesires\nudity_system\dialog\select_cas_parts_dialog.py", line 1016, in _open_part_selector
AttributeError: type object 'DCCASPartTag' has no attribute 'NOT_SELECTABLE'
Exception caught while invoking: _on_chosen -> AttributeError: type object 'DCCASPartTag' has no attribute 'NOT_SELECTABLE'

peoplecheese

Apr 20, 2021
what all does this mod conflict with? I keep having issue of my game not loading, whenever I remove the DD mod my game properly loads.

Dec 28, 2017
delete cookies and catche files .... i use this:

remove mods --> start game --> check if mods allowd in game --> quit game --> use the cleaner --> put mod back in folder --> start game. When DD are the only mod in your mod folder the game shout work , so if you have more mods you must test the mods ..wich mod are conflict with DD that DD not work....

DD "conflicts" with WW , Nisa or/and MCCC .... but its possible to use both mods at same time.
Mostly the conflict triggerts (for me and my game) it the sims have sex with DD Mod and WW Mod at the same time ..so the game are gets very slow and the other sims do nothing.
I have only the brothel addon with DD ... so if i use the DD Brothel for example i put a WW No Sex at Lot sticker at the wall and they are no more conflict for me.

Reactions: ryanmcain1180

Dim342

Oct 14, 2017
For those, who have rig (skeleton) problems (like floating tongue near the head)
The rig most of those creation using is

Just put it in topmost folder in your mods folder, and rename it so it would be the top most file when sorted be name (put ! in front of the name).

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes