Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes
Dec 12, 2021
Okay so I downloaded DD a while ago (Version 5.2) and after I did it caused my game to slow down to the point loading took ten minutes and when I had one of my Sims try to bake a cake I could make a BLT (And frying the bacon then and there) before the game would catch up.

I'm not using a gaming computer, but I would like to know if the loading issues have been... lessened at the least.
I didn't have nearly this much lag problem with WW, but when he cut the out the Teen sex part I dropped for this. (Mainly cause I got a chuckle from autonomous sim teens being pregnant because it reminded me so much of my Highschool days)

Also, grabbed this for the Cumflation kink as the main selling point for me.

ixwr

Dec 14, 2018
hello,

Arousal wont go down. i tried every kink, position and combination of sex but still its 100%. am i missing something?

Edit: well it managed to empty cum and the arousal followed..

deltaclass

Jun 24, 2020
hi all,

How do i enable teen-adult intereactions? I can only do so with teen-teen?

EDIT: nvm disregard, i was dumb. didn't realise the characters were family.

Last edited:

edinsonde

Mar 3, 2022
it seems devious desires cant load any animation at all, my mods folder is filled with animations but it only loads the base 5 animations that comes with the milk farm module

Dragon68549

Sep 2, 2022
it seems devious desires cant load any animation at all, my mods folder is filled with animations but it only loads the base 5 animations that comes with the milk farm module
Try the below.
I found this on another forum - just tried it and it's now working. I had the first one unchecked, but the tagged sims one was checked. With both unchecked the animations came up. Hope that helps you!

" Turn off Use Actor Role Preferences setting in the Deviant Core settings. "

OSBOSB

Jan 3, 2022
my Sim when he puts on to take off his clothes or to have sex he doesn't take off his pants at all, does anyone know how to solve this?
I have pretty much the same issue right now.
Did anyone find a solution to that issue?
It's because you guys' DD settings for 'Select Body Parts' (particularly Penis flaccid and Penis erect) are being set to SimpleGen Female (yes, Female for male sim, that sucks). It's due to the fact that DD requires simdulgence's SimpleGen (as stated in DD's installation tutorial). This SimpleGen didn't work on my machine. Sometimes it caused black penis. I hate it.

To fix this, you must follow this:
1. Delete SimpleGen Penis Female & Simple Gen Penis folders (modules). Both. I tested it, and as of now DD still works fine.
2. Download RealGen Penis also by simdulgence (although the guy dumped it)
3. Alter your default settings for 'Select Body Parts' (particularly Penis parts) to a particular penis you like (remember you need to Shift + Left Click on your sim, Equipment, Select Body Parts, Penis).
4. I don't recommend setting it to 'By Random' because the game may randomly set some of mymale sims' penises to SimpleGen penis (I don't know why but there are some SimpleGen penises persisting in the game even after I delete SimpleGen Penis Female & Simple Gen Penis folders (modules)).

I currently have this issue: my controlled male sims get Silver penises (NPC just normal). How to fix this?

Last edited:
Reactions: John0602

Jabollo777

Apr 13, 2020
Does this mod still fully work? DD pet and other fancy stuff? Because people write some nonsense about EA blocking accounts and stuff? I do not know how much truth there is in this so I do not know if it is worth installing 50 GB.

Dec 28, 2017
Does this mod still fully work? DD pet and other fancy stuff? Because people write some nonsense about EA blocking accounts and stuff? I do not know how much truth there is in this so I do not know if it is worth installing 50 GB.
if you don't publish your stuff online in your Sims Lybiry you wil be fine ... EA don't check mods

------

other question... has anybody some underwear, piercing stuff that i equip with dd ?

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Jabollo777

LoveBigAsses

Nov 4, 2019
I dowloaded all the animations of the list here. But dont have any animations in my sims. Why? Or is just those options? When i try to make sex have some bugs too 1693762066767.png

Bella27

Sep 2, 2023
Hallo zusammen, ich habe ein Problem mit dem Cum Overlay.
Jedes Mal, wenn mein Mann Sex hat, erscheint Sperma auf ihm (Arsch, Gesicht), aber nicht auf der Frau.
Kann mir jemand sagen, ob ich das irgendwo ändern kann oder ob es sich um einen Spielfehler handelt? Leider kann ich dazu nichts finden.
Beste grüße

Jabollo777

Apr 13, 2020
I dowloaded all the animations of the list here. But dont have any animations in my sims. Why? Or is just those options? When i try to make sex have some bugs too View attachment 2900823
I have the same thing, was just about to ask someone about it. And in addition, after removing the censorship, my character has a black penis :) sounds funny but really something wrong with the character's skin.

Reactions: LoveBigAsses
Dec 28, 2017
I dowloaded all the animations of the list here. But dont have any animations in my sims. Why? Or is just those options? When i try to make sex have some bugs too
what if you click on some bed, sofa, shower or other things you can have sex ... normaly you click on something you can have sex (bed, sofa etc.) ..go to romantic and then over this to sex with ...

Hallo zusammen, ich habe ein Problem mit dem Cum Overlay.
Jedes Mal, wenn mein Mann Sex hat, erscheint Sperma auf ihm (Arsch, Gesicht), aber nicht auf der Frau.
Kann mir jemand sagen, ob ich das irgendwo ändern kann oder ob es sich um einen Spielfehler handelt? Leider kann ich dazu nichts finden.
Beste grüße
Moin...geht auf den entsprechenden Sim (Shift + Linke Maus) ..dann zu DD und da ist dann Überlagerung...dort dann alles löschen...bzw. kannst du dann dort einstellen was angezeigt werden soll. Leider ist es bei DD so das man viele einzeln machen muss..d.h. es gibt teilweise keine allgemeine Einstellung das nur Frauen Cum abbekommen etc. .... am einfachsen ist es natürlich den Cum Overlay Package einfach zu löschen ^^

I have the same thing, was just about to ask someone about it. And in addition, after removing the censorship, my character has a black penis :) sounds funny but really something wrong with the character's skin.
on first site of this thread there are some penis ..like this or go to loverslab.com to download others. Then you can click shift + left mouse on sim and go to Equipment --> Body Equipment ---> Penis/Errect Penis ...you can choose your penis ..... but some skins not confirm with some penis so its dark ...try other penis or other skin .... and btw.... i don't download any removing censorchip mod ... i have only WW and DD ^^

Reactions: LoveBigAsses
Jul 14, 2023
After many tries, this mod seems to be dead, I haven't been able to fire any animation from DD Pets, only basic animations between sims are available, when I click on the dog in romantic, I get a message that a Sim named Paula.. does not belong to the species of dogs... xD
Is your romance bar high enough with the dog? I haven't used this mod in a hot minute, but I do remember you have to have a high romance for anything to happen.

Edit: Checked myself. I'm willing to bet you did not have zoo trait enabled.

Last edited:

LoveBigAsses

Nov 4, 2019
what if you click on some bed, sofa, shower or other things you can have sex ... normaly you click on something you can have sex (bed, sofa etc.) ..go to romantic and then over this to sex with ...

Moin...geht auf den entsprechenden Sim (Shift + Linke Maus) ..dann zu DD und da ist dann Überlagerung...dort dann alles löschen...bzw. kannst du dann dort einstellen was angezeigt werden soll. Leider ist es bei DD so das man viele einzeln machen muss..d.h. es gibt teilweise keine allgemeine Einstellung das nur Frauen Cum abbekommen etc. .... am einfachsen ist es natürlich den Cum Overlay Package einfach zu löschen ^^

on first site of this thread there are some penis ..like this or go to loverslab.com to download others. Then you can click shift + left mouse on sim and go to Equipment --> Body Equipment ---> Penis/Errect Penis ...you can choose your penis ..... but some skins not confirm with some penis so its dark ...try other penis or other skin .... and btw.... i don't download any removing censorchip mod ... i have only WW and DD ^^
Thank u! Dont have conflict between DD and WW?

Dec 28, 2017
Thank u! Dont have conflict between DD and WW?
not at all....i don't have any DD Mods i have only the Main Mod, Brothel and Prostitution.
It works ...for example ....if you run a DD Brothel... chek that your sims don't have sex automatic with WW (there is a shield you can plac on lot) ... thats conflict with the DD work and the hoes wait until the WW Sex is over.

if you use WW ..in the last updates from WW ...there is a "hard" conflict with bonemod...so if Sims have WW Sex the mens tounge flys over there head ...but thats only..

Dec 28, 2017
i have a question about Animations ...some sex anymations don't work with DD ... is there any way to convert WW Amimations to DD ? if yes ...how .. is there any tutorial or someting ?

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes