Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Eris001

Oct 1, 2022
Before anything, what version of Sims 4 you are running(I assume latest) if that then the mod itself needs to be updated and the Colonol himself is working on it; also he was out enjoying life(touching grass for Gen-Zers LOL) that's why the mod updates are a little behind but they are definitely not late.
I see, thanks for the info! I don't play regularly so didn't realize the update was recent. I'll happily wait, and glad the guy is living as well as modding lol

Reactions: slacker95

Blue_rose24

Aug 11, 2023
My mod isn't working properly this is my first time using it and I followed all the download instructions and I have the latest versions of everything but whenever I go into my game I get a DD Error:missing or incorrectly installed files. and the it says missing files in Documents/Electronic Arts/The sims 4/Mods/Mod-data/devious desires/animation_costomizations/main.json. I don't really know what I've done wrong. Also I can't access DD Settings when I right shift even with cheats on

Stealthfroob1

Feb 26, 2022
My mod isn't working properly this is my first time using it and I followed all the download instructions and I have the latest versions of everything but whenever I go into my game I get a DD Error:missing or incorrectly installed files. and the it says missing files in Documents/Electronic Arts/The sims 4/Mods/Mod-data/devious desires/animation_costomizations/main.json. I don't really know what I've done wrong. Also I can't access DD Settings when I right shift even with cheats on
They have not been updated just yet. But the ones on discord have, or go to page 162 and get them.

iwasrequired

Aug 13, 2023
Got WW due to some mods i have depending on it, to get the best compatibility to try to get them to work together should i just skip deviantcore?

YukiHama88

Jan 4, 2021
What do I do for this causing my game to not load? I installed the mods as instructed, I started a new family without issue. But as soon as I buy a lot it stays on the blue plumbob loading screen forever. I even made sure to remove WW, nisa's, mccc plus clear my cache and it still isn't working :(

divaneam

Sep 1, 2016
Hello,

With the Wiki down, I'm not sure which nude and penis mod would work with DD,

It would be nice if someone could link up a guide how to properly install this mod.

Thanks advance.

Reactions: oldtaku and IilliI

xxvaynxx

Jul 10, 2020
I have tried playing this mod several times and it has never worked without lag.

Does anyone know how to make the mod work without lag? And what penis model works?

I have followed the instructions perfectly.
I haven't used it in awhile but if you're lagging are you using it with wicked whims or MC?

wublubs

Jul 21, 2021
are there any horse animations for the new dlc yet? does anyone know where i can find some if there are any?

Dec 28, 2017
i have a gameplay question:

Why the fuck use whores/strippers from the brothel allways use the same spot ? They use beds..thats fine and work. But i have 3 sauna, few couchs and toilets too, and the sims use allways the same sauna, same toillet etc. to have sex (yes i have mark the spots) ...some sims wait to have sex on spot where sims have sex although other spots are free to have sex ...but no they wait until the sex ends and then starts sex on same spot. Thats why i have a big queue altough i have many spots of making sex

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
Could anyone be so kind to tell me how to disable the cum affects/textures?
I play with CC skin, and whenever my male sim finishes his skin gets replaced by this texture, and I'd love to find a way to disable it permanently.

Reactions: fallenx3 and ixwr

Sanne68

Nov 23, 2017
with the newst WW Mod it takes a rig animation conflict if DD is also intalled .. is there any other/new animation skeleton modification with the actually mod
Can confirm this. After I take DD out WW works fine. Is there a solution in the near future for this problem? Because I love MCC so much and it didn't work witout ww at all so I still need this too.

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes