Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Axol24

Jul 25, 2023
I have a problem, the mod won't work because it says "deviousdesires/commonlib/classes/interactions/" is not found, " The listed script mod failed to load and should be removed or updated. Failure: 'deviousdesires/commonlib/classes/interactions/common_object_picker_interaction' (deviousdesires.commonlib.classes.interactions.common_object_picker_interaction) No module named 'interactions.base.picker_strategy' (ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'interactions.base.picker_strategy') " How do I resolve?

Reactions: Murakami

mileyvirus

Oct 29, 2017
I have a problem, the mod won't work because it says "deviousdesires/commonlib/classes/interactions/" is not found, " The listed script mod failed to load and should be removed or updated. Failure: 'deviousdesires/commonlib/classes/interactions/common_object_picker_interaction' (deviousdesires.commonlib.classes.interactions.common_object_picker_interaction) No module named 'interactions.base.picker_strategy' (ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'interactions.base.picker_strategy') " How do I resolve?
Try the Modules link on the first page

n/m different modules

looks like a few others have posted the same issue online, no resolutions yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Murakami

maismuffin

Jun 19, 2023
Anyone got an idea what might be wrong with my setup?

Problem: I cant get DD to work correctly and it's causing a mess in my game.

I mean, everthing is there, menus show up, menus seem to work, configuration menu is there, notifications show that everything is in order, but DD completely breaks ALL Sims interaction. Whenever a SIM tries to do something, they t-pose for a split second, and then reset, and then nothing.
This happens for ALL interactions (even default game ones) once I install DD and its dependencies.

The only thing that works are solo masturbations lol.

Tried 3 times, new game, empty mods and only DD and its requirements, everything at top-level, still the same problem.
Any idea?

Oh game version is at the previous (1.98), I'm still waiting for other creators to update their mods to 1.99 before I let it update the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Caremo

Puregoldz

Jul 27, 2023
Hello everyone! I've installed DD, DD core, sims 4 community library, and mod settings menu. It appears that all of my animations are loading (as it states that when the game loads), however whenever I go to click "mean" or "romance" to iniatiate sex, there's no options for rape or normal sex whatsoever. Am I looking in the right place, or doing something wrong? I've removed wicked whims and mcc from my game as well. Thank you!

EatOreosWithMilk

Jul 16, 2023
Supposedly the latest update broke both WW and DD. On another forum, I read that WW has already fixed compatibility with the latest game version, but DD has yet to.

EatOreosWithMilk

Jul 16, 2023
it's literally been out for a few days
check the discord ...
I'm not on the Discord. Is it the same as the version uploaded here? If it's only on the Discord, there's still going to be a lot of people confused everywhere else, which is what some posters have been experiencing here and in other areas ColonelNutty posts DD. Recently updated my Sims mod setup and DD isn't working for me either and assumed I just had bad timing.

Last edited:
Reactions: bmoviesmmer

bnthg

Jan 24, 2020
I'm not on the Discord. Is it the same as the version uploaded here? If it's only on the Discord, there's still going to be a lot of people confused everywhere else, which is what some posters have been experiencing here and in other areas ColonelNutty posts DD. Recently updated my Sims mod setup and DD isn't working for me either and assumed I just had bad timing.
no, the nutty was away from their pc for a while and the update was released (On the discord at least) on tuesday (25th) and i doubt he's updated here or on any other site. the best bet is the discord (the age verification doesn't require an ID or any dodgy premises) speaking from experience

EatOreosWithMilk

Jul 16, 2023
no, the nutty was away from their pc for a while and the update was released (On the discord at least) on tuesday (25th) and i doubt he's updated here or on any other site. the best bet is the discord (the age verification doesn't require an ID or any dodgy premises) speaking from experience
Oh I see, I might check out the server later on. Hopefully he updates all the posts soon for everyone that isn't on there.

Dragon68549

Sep 2, 2022
Got to say not going to sign-up for a Discord account I'll never use just to download 1 file. Find it annoying DEV could not update even 1 of the alternate locations before they went on a vacation. The Wiki page even seems to have lost its domain which is something that never inspires confidence. So, I'll just have to wait unless someone wants to be a hero and link a copy of the file currently only on discord.

askyourgirl

Dec 9, 2022
i tried to join the discord but the invite link is expired. i thought they will update it here in the forum

Nov 29, 2021
Okay. I have been trying to install Devious Desires and its requirements. I do that, but the male penis and female penis of Simdulgence has a black texture. Do I install skin tones from him or another modder like Sopor? Also, the penis is now stretching in the CAS Screen. Could someone give me a guide to installing Devious Desires properly? I'm out of the loop and I am not sure if the installation guide on the front page may need some updating or not. Is there an order to install the main mod and its requirements?

ixwr

Dec 14, 2018
Okay. I have been trying to install Devious Desires and its requirements. I do that, but the male penis and female penis of Simdulgence has a black texture. Do I install skin tones from him or another modder like Sopor? Also, the penis is now stretching in the CAS Screen. Could someone give me a guide to installing Devious Desires properly? I'm out of the loop and I am not sure if the installation guide on the front page may need some updating or not. Is there an order to install the main mod and its requirements?
try removing any pubic hair or anything like that.

askyourgirl

Dec 9, 2022
can you quote me and attach the new update pls

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes