Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Lordka01

Jan 1, 2020
Im having some issues when undressing the females, like it give weird shapes to the booty and boobs. There is a way to configure it so it keep the original shape of the girl?.

Lordka01

Jan 1, 2020
I don't have farm bundle on my sims 4.... yet anyways.... could you explain a bit more about this Cruxmyth customization file you mentioned?
You get the file from loverslab, then you have to put it inside the mods folder (Electronic Arts\Sims 4\Mods\mod_data\deviousdesires\animation_customizations)

Eeveelution-kun

Jul 18, 2023
I've downloaded everything that I'm supposed to have, everything is in the correct folder, wicked whims is uninstalled, but somehow I'm not showing ANY animations when I initiate any sex interactions.. And my Sim keeps t-posing when I try other actions

Reactions: Mystermask

Eeveelution-kun

Jul 18, 2023
Today's update seems to have borked alot of functionality, including this mod.
Tried out wicked whims to see if the animations I'd previously installed were funky or if they weren't being read, but ww worked fine. But DD looks to have so much more in depth detail to lead a depraved sim life lol

ww was the gateway drug XD

dziabdziak

Feb 3, 2022
Hello guys. I have a problem regarding available animations, maybe one of you will be able to help me. Well, in the animation preview for a given place (2-person bed) I have a list of animations that can be shown there. However, the group of animations in which the actors are a woman and a man dog together is limited if sex is in progress. These are the animations from the Aloney package, specifically these:
*help keeping it in
*help putting it in
*let him at me
*let him at you
*taking that pussy with doggy friend
*teasing that pussy with doggy friend
Oddly enough, two animations are available namely:
*guiding it in
*keeping it in
I'm starting to get lost in what can cause such a situation and selective access to animation. I have all mod modules active and to be sure all options related to them are marked as available. Packages with the mentioned animations .

Also, is there an option to reset DD settings or share setting? If those animations will fork for someone maybe he can share settings with me then?
Thanks!

wymzi

Jul 7, 2023
Hello guys. I have a problem regarding available animations, maybe one of you will be able to help me. Well, in the animation preview for a given place (2-person bed) I have a list of animations that can be shown there. However, the group of animations in which the actors are a woman and a man dog together is limited if sex is in progress. These are the animations from the Aloney package, specifically these:
*help keeping it in
*help putting it in
*let him at me
*let him at you
*taking that pussy with doggy friend
*teasing that pussy with doggy friend
Oddly enough, two animations are available namely:
*guiding it in
*keeping it in
I'm starting to get lost in what can cause such a situation and selective access to animation. I have all mod modules active and to be sure all options related to them are marked as available. Packages with the mentioned animations .

Also, is there an option to reset DD settings or share setting? If those animations will fork for someone maybe he can share settings with me then?
Thanks!
I've had this problem too. The way I fixed it was, for every single item/location my sims could have sex on, I went to the customize animations option, by tag, bulk customize all, then scroll to the bottom where it says tag with top/bottom preferences (it's not worded exactly like that) and click it. That seems to make most of the animations work. I suspect the mod isn't meant to work this way, but at least it seems to be a functional workaround, albeit a bit annoying cuz I have to do it for individual bed/chair/etc types.

Wamperr

Apr 24, 2020
my Sim when he puts on to take off his clothes or to have sex he doesn't take off his pants at all, does anyone know how to solve this?

Rdy2Rok

Sep 17, 2020
So I have expansions labeled rape but anytime I try it says no animations available does anyone know a fix to this problem?

Dragon68549

Sep 2, 2022
So I have expansions labeled rape but anytime I try it says no animations available does anyone know a fix to this problem?
Try the below and see if that works for you, it fixed things for me, option is under the cheats part of the Devientcore settings. You can also try using the option in the DD settings to use the non-aggressive animations as you may need to get more with the right tags in them. The DD wiki info page has links to some animations that should work if you haven't already tried them.

I found this on another forum - just tried it and it's now working. I had the first one unchecked, but the tagged sims one was checked. With both unchecked the animations came up. Hope that helps you!

" Turn off Use Actor Role Preferences setting in the Deviant Core settings. "

dziabdziak

Feb 3, 2022
I've had this problem too. The way I fixed it was, for every single item/location my sims could have sex on, I went to the customize animations option, by tag, bulk customize all, then scroll to the bottom where it says tag with top/bottom preferences (it's not worded exactly like that) and click it. That seems to make most of the animations work. I suspect the mod isn't meant to work this way, but at least it seems to be a functional workaround, albeit a bit annoying cuz I have to do it for individual bed/chair/etc types.
Thanks a lot, I will try this workaround :)
_______

Yesterday I found another problem as I can call it. During sex woman can get knot buff, but just a while later, when animation changes she get negative buff for to fast knot remove and pain. It should work like that? 'cuz when animation changes from 1st with penetration and knot buff to 2nd also with penetration negative buff shows up. Is there a way to prevent this negative buff?

wymzi

Jul 7, 2023
my Sim when he puts on to take off his clothes or to have sex he doesn't take off his pants at all, does anyone know how to solve this?
Have you tried shift clicking, selecting "equipment" and playing with the options there? There's options for selecting nude body parts and underwear, so that might do it.

wymzi

Jul 7, 2023
I also had that problem. The suggestion I made to dziabdziak was the workaround I used to get those to work. It's what I use pretty much any time animations show up as available when you click "show animations" but it says they're missing when you try to actually do them.
At first I was going a little deeper in those menus and selecting the rape and rough sex tags and re-applying the rape and rough sex tags to those animations, but I found that just applying the top/bottom preferences seemed to work on its own. But if you find that's not enough, try re-applying the rape tags.

Wamperr

Apr 24, 2020
Have you tried shift clicking, selecting "equipment" and playing with the options there? There's options for selecting nude body parts and underwear, so that might do it.

yes i tried.
I'm going to install all the mods again one by one to see if nothing is missing, probably something is missing

jenny12

Jan 28, 2018
@
Wamperr

Could you post a screenshot of your folder structure and which files you've put in your MOD folder? And maybe which versions(also of Sims4)? I feel there are different directions all over the internet on devious desires and I just can't get it working- while I managed to make WhickedWims work perfectly with lots of animations. (and yes, I cleaned out everything of it before I tried DD)

xoxo

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes