Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Nyx2k

Sep 26, 2021
If you mean ingame, then you can´t. Its a feature integrated into the mod that allows you to control a real Lovesense (thats the company) sex toy. If you want to know where you can buy a real one, either on their website or your preferred online retailer that sells sex toys.

variaNTR

May 16, 2021
Just came back to The Sims 4. I tend to use this over WW now because it also support Pets. Would be cool if there are more settings for autonomy such as prevent outside lot boundaries location for autonomy, prevent objects in use for autonomy, minimum or maximum sims in autonomy for example.

Apr 23, 2018
Hey I've encountered an issue with penis milking and the offer cum actions. If I try either of them they say no animations found. I've got the romance at the required level. Both sims have the respective trait at 100.

Gairhald

Feb 1, 2021
WW hasn't been compatible for about half a year now.
WW and DD worked together for me until this last update in which WW stopped working normally and Nisa's perversions disappeared. Obviously uninstall DD because in my opinion it works less efficiently than WW and Nisa's perversions seem essential to me.

Reactions: mathias
Apr 23, 2018
I have another question as well. I didn't see an option to bulk customize all animations for the unequip type. I've seen it can be done manually. Is there anything in the .json file I can edit to make it to where the animations don't unequip clothing?

Lordka01

Jan 1, 2020
WW and DD worked together for me until this last update in which WW stopped working normally and Nisa's perversions disappeared. Obviously uninstall DD because in my opinion it works less efficiently than WW and Nisa's perversions seem essential to me.
Same to me, appearently now something its conflicting between the two mods. I use DD for the extra content that WW dont have.

HireDesire

Mar 29, 2021
Hey there!

I got a problem with DD.
My male sims seem to be embarrased to show any bottom skin by sex. I have WW and DD installed and REALLY need help. It's a bit of annoying... Thx for help!

KrakenDwanascie

Sep 3, 2018
My sim has 100% friendship and 100% romance with a pet. And yet, i don't see the sex choice in romance tab, i only see let lick tongue and embrace

darmult

Jul 27, 2020
someone here got personnel animations setup big one for DD ,PLZ .. i got 24000 animation got it all ..

ColonolNutty
make setup for animation in your DD plz , Am big fan of you your DD ,Help. got some problem whit lingerie dress up ,set down inverse whit up ..Thanks

Last edited:

amestress77

May 1, 2022
same. Wont access things I tag for animations
Me as well. I have tried everything. I don't have WW or MCCC installed. I have even created a new save file. Deleted everything and redownloaded. When I click for normal sex all the options are there. If I click for rape or rough no animations found in the same place all animations pulled for normal.

Mystermask

Feb 14, 2020
Was curious to why golden shower stopped working even with an updated Cruxmyth Customizations json and updated related animations (Yrsa and Lupo). Seem's that i m not alone in not having my animations found.

Lordka01

Jan 1, 2020
How do i do that?
And if you mean the zoophile trait, yes, i cheated it in
traits are not the same as fetish, you have to shift click and search the devious, then there must be an option that says :fetish template, you have to modify this for one sim or create a template so you can apply the same fetish to others.

Pet.Keeper

Jul 3, 2023
I tried various symlink combinations, but failed to get vortex to work. Switched to just putting files in the mods directory. I couldn't get the rapist trait to work either and I enabled all the evil dd likes. I ended up needing to edit the kinky.json file to allow rape without the rapist trait.

It produces the "no animation" when I attempt to do either "fight/rape" or "lure/rape" animations outside the home, but it does allow the "fight/rape" when used on a snatched slave on various objects in the home.

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes