Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

archmancer8

Mar 25, 2020
I'm having an issue where Sims aren't stripping their clothes. I'm just using DD and don't have WW installed (other than the anims that work with DD). When I check the settings the only thing i see mentioning Auto-stripping is has hand, shoes, hats, and I think jewelery. It doesn't mention anything about tops, bottoms, or underwear. Both men and women strip their tops but the women still have their bras and men still have their pants (which change when the anim changes). Is it something that has to be set through Sims 4 Library? I know Sims 4 Library has a "equipment" setting when "testingcheats" are on.
You're talking about during animations, right? In that case, it has to do with the tags the animator applied to their animations, and often they don't do a very good job. There's a mod with tons of animation tag customizations that is supported by Nutty ( ). You could also go through by hand and adjust the tags for each animation you find where sims aren't undressing the way they should.
Otherwise, there is an option in DD's config menu underneath "sex settings" which you can check to have sims undress everything in animations, regardless of tags.

• Angry
Reactions: MadMan691337

Nacklebell

Aug 25, 2020
hi peeps,first of all great mod love it , i think i might have messed up the settings ,i mean im not getting any error, my issue has to do with orgasm i never see the prompt to choose the location even tho i have it enabled , and it seems the scene ends before the male( my controlled character) gets to the orgasm threshold(85%),so i never see him going into a climax position at least that i have noticed, i did tick the box to end it when both orgasm but the situation persists so im asking here if some1 has any idea of where i might have messed up.

Hexstadium

Jan 17, 2021
So I recently switched from WW to DD, deleted all the WW stuff from my mods folder, but now it seems all my previous saves are broken? Regardless if I have WW and DD installed, or just DD, on my current saves all my sims have had their CCs messed up. The moment I add DD, things break in my old saves. It's as if all their accessories have been changed to another item. So far, this doesn't seem to be happening if I start a new save. Is there any way I can continue to use my old save and fix it, or am I screwed?

edit: nvm figured it out. Moved DD, Sims Library (just to be on the safe side) and pretty much anything associated with it, started an old save, Save As'd to make a new save, then readded DD and Sims Library and it seems to have fixed it
edit edit: nvm still fucked

Last edited:

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
So I recently switched from WW to DD, deleted all the WW stuff from my mods folder, but now it seems all my previous saves are broken? Regardless if I have WW and DD installed, or just DD, on my current saves all my sims have had their CCs messed up. The moment I add DD, things break in my old saves. It's as if all their accessories have been changed to another item. So far, this doesn't seem to be happening if I start a new save. Is there any way I can continue to use my old save and fix it, or am I screwed?

edit: nvm figured it out. Moved DD, Sims Library (just to be on the safe side) and pretty much anything associated with it, started an old save, Save As'd to make a new save, then readded DD and Sims Library and it seems to have fixed it
edit edit: nvm still fucked
WW breaks old saves, even when removed.
hi peeps,first of all great mod love it , i think i might have messed up the settings ,i mean im not getting any error, my issue has to do with orgasm i never see the prompt to choose the location even tho i have it enabled , and it seems the scene ends before the male( my controlled character) gets to the orgasm threshold(85%),so i never see him going into a climax position at least that i have noticed, i did tick the box to end it when both orgasm but the situation persists so im asking here if some1 has any idea of where i might have messed up.
There was a bug with it in older versions that was fixed. You can manually set preferred cum location via normal click -> DD -> Choose Preferred Cum Location.

Reactions: Nacklebell

Overdrive_com

May 21, 2021
I need some help I Know accessory clothing don't count as actuals of clothing but if you choose a nude option in your clothing categories why can't it count as clothing, and if you can't how can I turn off the reaction to nudity

Nacklebell

Aug 25, 2020
Fixed thank you
Now thats out of the way and working :), i have 3 questions , is there i way i can save the mod settings the way they are so i can use it again in case i have to reinstall everything all over again ?
Also is tehre a way i can gain the fetish traits without using the random on vacinity and the cheat ? if theres not thats ok ill just use whats avaible, just curious on how the mod works , on that note i still dont understand what the show outfit information menu rly does , it says if i tick the boxes that part of cas is seem has revealing but im not seeing anything happening .Thats all thanks for your time and this great mod.

bobochiwa

Jun 17, 2023
Are wicked whims and this mod still compatible? I added the other required mods like community library and now my wicked whims mod isn't working anymore

SnyE_

Jan 20, 2023
any recomended animation for the prostitution? i cant acess with normal animations it says 'dont have animations for [character] and the client'

Dec 28, 2017
any recomended animation for the prostitution? i cant acess with normal animations it says 'dont have animations for [character] and the client'
there is one animation with men and woman...woman rub her booty on his dick (both clothes on..)..no more..no blow/handjob or sex

how can i get the rapist trait

right or left shift + right mouse on chare ... and then there are many menus you can use .. also the dd mod menu etc.

Reactions: LordVoldemort24

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Are wicked whims and this mod still compatible? I added the other required mods like community library and now my wicked whims mod isn't working anymore
WW hasn't been compatible for about half a year now.

I need some help I Know accessory clothing don't count as actuals of clothing but if you choose a nude option in your clothing categories why can't it count as clothing, and if you can't how can I turn off the reaction to nudity
Reaction to nudity is a vanilla thing. I think I remember seeing a script mod disabling the "See What's Happening" interaction on MTS.

Fixed thank you
Now thats out of the way and working :), i have 3 questions , is there i way i can save the mod settings the way they are so i can use it again in case i have to reinstall everything all over again ?
Also is tehre a way i can gain the fetish traits without using the random on vacinity and the cheat ? if theres not thats ok ill just use whats avaible, just curious on how the mod works , on that note i still dont understand what the show outfit information menu rly does , it says if i tick the boxes that part of cas is seem has revealing but im not seeing anything happening .Thats all thanks for your time and this great mod.
Mod Settings are saved within Mods/mod_data/deviousdesires

You can also tag animations with the SEDUCTION, BEING_SEDUCED, and IS_SEDUCING tags to make them available for the Seduce Client prostitution interaction.

how can i get the rapist trait
SHIFT+CLICK on Sim -> DD -> Traits -> Add -> Rapist
The way you SHOULD do it however is via fetishes. SHIFT+CLICK on Sim -> DD ->Fetishes -> Modify Fetishes -> Rape -> Likes Raping Other Sims

Dec 28, 2017
whho he is on board ... okay i have
4 questions:

1. is it possible that the brothel are stay open longer without workers are mad after 9/10 houers ...because the last of my workers are spawn 8 h after opening..

2. Is it possible to fix some animation .. i see something like oraganize/align the charater xy but nothing happends after i click on this

3. whats the way who stripper/whores find her sex place...i habe activeted some places (and i have animations..) ...but they go allways on the same place. for example i activeted all in sauna, on dancefloor, on sofe ... there are going allways on sofa or dancefllor...but not in sauna ...why ?

btw. you shoul fix that you can not activete the normal floor as a sexlocation...

4. thats a guess .... is it possible that every host need a host-station ? Because host ar allways despawn..but if i buid a new station the host working well..

jwrich82

Jan 25, 2019
I had to take a break form Sims for some real life things, and I am playing again. For Devious Desires, what goes into determin the rape successes? I have a Sim with Fitness at 10 and failed subduing another character that has only a 2.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
I had to take a break form Sims for some real life things, and I am playing again. For Devious Desires, what goes into determin the rape successes? I have a Sim with Fitness at 10 and failed subduing another character that has only a 2.
Same criteria to win the vanilla fights.
whho he is on board ... okay i have
4 questions:

1. is it possible that the brothel are stay open longer without workers are mad after 9/10 houers ...because the last of my workers are spawn 8 h after opening..

2. Is it possible to fix some animation .. i see something like oraganize/align the charater xy but nothing happends after i click on this

3. whats the way who stripper/whores find her sex place...i habe activeted some places (and i have animations..) ...but they go allways on the same place. for example i activeted all in sauna, on dancefloor, on sofe ... there are going allways on sofa or dancefllor...but not in sauna ...why ?

btw. you shoul fix that you can not activete the normal floor as a sexlocation...

4. thats a guess .... is it possible that every host need a host-station ? Because host ar allways despawn..but if i buid a new station the host working well..
I may revisit the brothel at some point.

SivHero

Mar 25, 2019
Not sure what I'm doing wrong but I can't get rape to happen autonomously. Sims has the rapist trait and has kidnapped a few sims but won't do anything with them unless I direct them to, I've set arousal to high and changed all the setting to make it happen but it just doesnt.

lmnop123

Jan 3, 2023
No matter what I do I get the animation not available or animation not found error message for all rape, rough sex and humiliation actions. I've tried applying the tags to the animations. I've also tried turning off actor preferences. The only things that work are regular kissing and sex. can you help??

Last edited:
Reactions: Rakinarafa
Apr 23, 2018
Has teen-adult romancer interactions been added yet? I can do romance options but a bar never appears. I read that it was going to be added at some point. Just trying to make sure there isn't an option somewhere to enable. I've completely uninstalled wicked whims and mccc because they are supposed to be incompatible with this mod. If its not added yet is there any lightweight mod thats compatible with dd that adds this?

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes