Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

askyourgirl

Dec 9, 2022
here's the files for both deviantcore and desires, the modueles i can't upload due to size, but i'll try and rezip them now
thanks! your re a savior!

but i guess i still have to wait for s4cl update for the exception error but thanks anyway!

Last edited:

cnharris123

Aug 7, 2022
Whenever I run pregnancy debug my game is recognizing the genders wrong in the animation. It always reads "female sim" does not have enough cum to create a pregnancy for "male sim". This is also causing inflation to not work correctly I believe. Any idea what could be causing this? I remember it used to work fine on early versions of the game for me.

derpdude115

Mar 12, 2020
I am getting stuck on a infinite load? I get this error message when try making new game because of infinite load on old saves, anyone know? only happened after adding the new devious desires? error 102?

Last edited:

derpdude115

Mar 12, 2020
I am getting stuck on a infinite load? I get this error message when try making new game because of infinite load on old saves, anyone know? only happened after adding the new devious desires?
after looking at exceptions, it say no common attribute value for horse?

Simmer0059

Mar 21, 2021
Can anybody help out, please? I've been trying to fix this problem for 3 days, but haven't been very successful (as the file shows). Is this a common error??

lucidrep

Dec 7, 2022
i'm new to DD, i installed DD kinky, but i can't get the rape to work? what are you supposed to do?
i feel the need to clarify that my sim doesn't start the interaction at all. they were sitting at the table and the initiating sim stood up, t posed for a second and then reset, soon after, victim sim did the same

fab09

May 29, 2021
Anyone know how to prevent sims from having conversations about anything devious desires / kinks etc. related. For some reason my sim keeps having such conversations with random sims frequently and I don’t want that to happen autonomously. Any idea how to prevent it?

MrAngala

Aug 3, 2023
New Here. I can't seem to get the Rape Options Working? (as in I can't find the option to do it) Does it have anything with the Updated Interactions Menu?

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
I have an update for the Horse DLC within The Nutty Collection discord for Devious Desires, Deviant Core, and Sims 4 Community Library that ya'll should grab. I probably won't be releasing it out here until I finish off DD Pets Weddings testing phase (Which ends in another week)

haywiiire

Nov 26, 2018
I have an update for the Horse DLC within The Nutty Collection discord for Devious Desires, Deviant Core, and Sims 4 Community Library that ya'll should grab. I probably won't be releasing it out here until I finish off DD Pets Weddings testing phase (Which ends in another week)
could someone please post updates here for those that cannot access or do not wish to attach phone number for discord

askyourgirl

Dec 9, 2022
can you update the discord link please? it seems the current link is either went wrong or expired.

dpound4life

Jul 3, 2022
here's the files for both deviantcore and desires, the modueles i can't upload due to size, but i'll try and rezip them now
Thanks for this! I was trying to use it and my game crashed. I was looking in the README and it says Devious Desires now requires Community Library v2.8. Do you happen to have that? As I did not see it on github and I am not a member of Discord. Thanks!

EDIT: NVM I Got it from the Discord. I will attach for anyone else who might need it.

Last edited:
Reactions: askyourgirl

Eris001

Oct 1, 2022
Used your mod awhile ago and I'm trying to set it up again. I tested with no other mods or CC installed and script mods enabled, and I also got no error messages loading in. I have everything on the list installed, all top level, but I can't see any DD options in game and the testingcheats on->shiftclick sim->cheat sim info->edit sim preferences exists, but nothing happens when I click it. I see DeviantCore when I open Configure Mod Settings, but no gameplay options appear in regular play. I'm sure I'm making a rookie mistake, but I'd really appreciate it if anyone knows what I'm doing wrong. Thanks for all your work on this project man.

slacker95

Nov 15, 2020
Used your mod awhile ago and I'm trying to set it up again. I tested with no other mods or CC installed and script mods enabled, and I also got no error messages loading in. I have everything on the list installed, all top level, but I can't see any DD options in game and the testingcheats on->shiftclick sim->cheat sim info->edit sim preferences exists, but nothing happens when I click it. I see DeviantCore when I open Configure Mod Settings, but no gameplay options appear in regular play. I'm sure I'm making a rookie mistake, but I'd really appreciate it if anyone knows what I'm doing wrong. Thanks for all your work on this project man.
Before anything, what version of Sims 4 you are running(I assume latest) if that then the mod itself needs to be updated and the Colonol himself is working on it; also he was out enjoying life(touching grass for Gen-Zers LOL) that's why the mod updates are a little behind but they are definitely not late.

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes