Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Morbo2

Jun 14, 2021
I keep getting this error, anyone know a fix? there are more errors, but they all say the same thing, that no object has the attribute 'HORSE'.

2023-09-09 15:23:29.761141 DEBUG: [dd_tuning_utils]: DeviousDesires Version "5.12" Detected.
2023-09-09 15:23:30.096231 ERROR: [dd_multi_sim_animation_interactions_creator]: An error occurred while registering tunings
2023-09-09 15:23:30.097232 ERROR: [dd_multi_sim_animation_interactions_creator]: AttributeError("type object 'CommonCombinedSpecies' has no attribute 'HORSE'")
2023-09-09 15:23:30.107715 ERROR: [dd_multi_sim_dance_animation_interactions_creator]: An error occurred while registering tunings
2023-09-09 15:23:30.107715 ERROR: [dd_multi_sim_dance_animation_interactions_creator]: AttributeError("type object 'CommonCombinedSpecies' has no attribute 'HORSE'")

Dec 28, 2017
other question: can anybody edit animations ... for example adjust actors ...if you kick shift and left mouse during a sim have sex by DD Option there is some edits with animations and also a option that say you can adjust the actors but if i click this..nothing happend !?

Med554!

Formerly 'Medieval554!'
Apr 7, 2023
I can't find the rape option. Others said to go the "mean" tab but it's not in there. its just "coerce into sex" which doesnt seem to do anything

penix-majix

May 2, 2021
I keep getting this error, anyone know a fix? there are more errors, but they all say the same thing, that no object has the attribute 'HORSE'.

2023-09-09 15:23:29.761141 DEBUG: [dd_tuning_utils]: DeviousDesires Version "5.12" Detected.
2023-09-09 15:23:30.096231 ERROR: [dd_multi_sim_animation_interactions_creator]: An error occurred while registering tunings
2023-09-09 15:23:30.097232 ERROR: [dd_multi_sim_animation_interactions_creator]: AttributeError("type object 'CommonCombinedSpecies' has no attribute 'HORSE'")
2023-09-09 15:23:30.107715 ERROR: [dd_multi_sim_dance_animation_interactions_creator]: An error occurred while registering tunings
2023-09-09 15:23:30.107715 ERROR: [dd_multi_sim_dance_animation_interactions_creator]: AttributeError("type object 'CommonCombinedSpecies' has no attribute 'HORSE'")
Hey there! I struggled with this error quite a bit, and then realized I'd forgotten to update deviantcore and simlibrary. They're both under the "requirements" spoiler tag in the OG post. Ya gotta remember to update them as well whenever DD updates :p

escorpionmax

Jan 5, 2019
Hello everyone.

I wanted to try again this mod but i couldn't make it work. I have the lastest version of the game, and i followed the guides step by step, and yet, it does not work. The sim snatcher, the animations, etc. When i pick some action (i. e., attempt to slave, after activating the option "attempts always success", and nothing happens. Or sex animation. They don't do anything) And i tried everything i could try to solve it.

So, does anyone have a functional pack/folder of mods with Devious Desire and animations to share? So i can try Devious Desire again.

Thank you in advance and i apologize for my english

Reactions: LoveBigAsses

larve12

May 31, 2017
I think if you see the no animations prompt then for that part there are no animations
or you just didn't have them installed

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Whenever I run pregnancy debug my game is recognizing the genders wrong in the animation. It always reads "female sim" does not have enough cum to create a pregnancy for "male sim". This is also causing inflation to not work correctly I believe. Any idea what could be causing this? I remember it used to work fine on early versions of the game for me.
That is because the "female Sim" in that notification is the one having an orgasm. DD checks all Sims when they have an orgasm, because it has to check. Trigger an orgasm for your male Sim and you'll see the notification you expect.

i feel the need to clarify that my sim doesn't start the interaction at all. they were sitting at the table and the initiating sim stood up, t posed for a second and then reset, soon after, victim sim did the same
Remove NisaK Wicked Perversions.

could someone please post updates here for those that cannot access or do not wish to attach phone number for discord
Phone number is no longer a requirement.

can you update the discord link please? it seems the current link is either went wrong or expired.
Is this on the main page or somewhere else? What do you see when you try to use the link?

Used your mod awhile ago and I'm trying to set it up again. I tested with no other mods or CC installed and script mods enabled, and I also got no error messages loading in. I have everything on the list installed, all top level, but I can't see any DD options in game and the testingcheats on->shiftclick sim->cheat sim info->edit sim preferences exists, but nothing happens when I click it. I see DeviantCore when I open Configure Mod Settings, but no gameplay options appear in regular play. I'm sure I'm making a rookie mistake, but I'd really appreciate it if anyone knows what I'm doing wrong. Thanks for all your work on this project man.
I'm the only one working on this mod.
Check for lastexception.txt files in The Sims 4/ folder

now that the ranch is out will there be horse bj's?
Probably, but I ain't no animator.

What do I do for this causing my game to not load? I installed the mods as instructed, I started a new family without issue. But as soon as I buy a lot it stays on the blue plumbob loading screen forever. I even made sure to remove WW, nisa's, mccc plus clear my cache and it still isn't working :(
Check for lastexception.txt files in The Sims 4/ folder

with the newst WW Mod it takes a rig animation conflict if DD is also intalled .. is there any other/new animation skeleton modification with the actually mod
I don't care about WW, you chose to use it, you deal with the problems caused by using both of them.

are there any horse animations for the new dlc yet? does anyone know where i can find some if there are any?
I know Alonely has been working on some, not sure if they are available yet though.

i have a gameplay question:

Why the fuck use whores/strippers from the brothel allways use the same spot ? They use beds..thats fine and work. But i have 3 sauna, few couchs and toilets too, and the sims use allways the same sauna, same toillet etc. to have sex (yes i have mark the spots) ...some sims wait to have sex on spot where sims have sex although other spots are free to have sex ...but no they wait until the sex ends and then starts sex on same spot. Thats why i have a big queue altough i have many spots of making sex
That doesn't seem like correct behavior. I may look into that.

Can confirm this. After I take DD out WW works fine. Is there a solution in the near future for this problem? Because I love MCC so much and it didn't work witout ww at all so I still need this too.
Use Devious Desires 5.12.

Okay so I downloaded DD a while ago (Version 5.2) and after I did it caused my game to slow down to the point loading took ten minutes and when I had one of my Sims try to bake a cake I could make a BLT (And frying the bacon then and there) before the game would catch up.

I'm not using a gaming computer, but I would like to know if the loading issues have been... lessened at the least.
I didn't have nearly this much lag problem with WW, but when he cut the out the Teen sex part I dropped for this. (Mainly cause I got a chuckle from autonomous sim teens being pregnant because it reminded me so much of my Highschool days)

Also, grabbed this for the Cumflation kink as the main selling point for me.
You chose to use WW and DD at the same time, you also have to deal with the problems is causes yourself. I won't help with WW compatibility. DD by itself in my game takes about 3 minutes from desktop to Household, with about 12k animations.

hello,

Arousal wont go down. i tried every kink, position and combination of sex but still its 100%. am i missing something?

Edit: well it managed to empty cum and the arousal followed..
Arousal goes down on Orgasm, not at Sex end. An unsatified Sim will still be aroused, but will also be unhappy about not having fulfilled it during sex.

Where did you find horse animations?
I would like to know too, can add it to the wiki.

I have pretty much the same issue right now.
Did anyone find a solution to that issue?
Bullet 2:

Does this mod still fully work? DD pet and other fancy stuff? Because people write some nonsense about EA blocking accounts and stuff? I do not know how much truth there is in this so I do not know if it is worth installing 50 GB.
Everything that applies to all adult mods, applies to DD. Including the fact you shouldn't put stuff in the gallery. Same goes for Wicked Whims. Also, if anyone tells you that you can be banned just by using any of my mods, this is fake news, wake up.

I dowloaded all the animations of the list here. But dont have any animations in my sims. Why? Or is just those options? When i try to make sex have some bugs too
Click on ground -> Masturbate

I have the same thing, was just about to ask someone about it. And in addition, after removing the censorship, my character has a black penis :) sounds funny but really something wrong with the character's skin.
Bullet 1:

Sorry for the stupid question, does this mod works on steam free to play version of the Sims 4?
Works on all platforms of Sims 4.

Is your romance bar high enough with the dog? I haven't used this mod in a hot minute, but I do remember you have to have a high romance for anything to happen.

Edit: Checked myself. I'm willing to bet you did not have zoo trait enabled.
Having a Fetish for Dogs is the immersive way. The Zoo trait is a cheat way.

i have a question about Animations ...some sex anymations don't work with DD ... is there any way to convert WW Amimations to DD ? if yes ...how .. is there any tutorial or someting ?

Update S4CL.

I dont even have that option in the settings menu nor in any of the submenus pictured here
Animation System Settings -> Should be at the top.

other question: can anybody edit animations ... for example adjust actors ...if you kick shift and left mouse during a sim have sex by DD Option there is some edits with animations and also a option that say you can adjust the actors but if i click this..nothing happend !?
DD doesn't currently have the ability to alter positions of actors in animations.

I can't find the rape option. Others said to go the "mean" tab but it's not in there. its just "coerce into sex" which doesnt seem to do anything
Mean -> Malicious -> Lure and Rape/Fight and Rape when clicking on objects.

Hello everyone.

I wanted to try again this mod but i couldn't make it work. I have the lastest version of the game, and i followed the guides step by step, and yet, it does not work. The sim snatcher, the animations, etc. When i pick some action (i. e., attempt to slave, after activating the option "attempts always success", and nothing happens. Or sex animation. They don't do anything) And i tried everything i could try to solve it.

So, does anyone have a functional pack/folder of mods with Devious Desire and animations to share? So i can try Devious Desire again.

Thank you in advance and i apologize for my english
Remove NisaK Wicked Perversions

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Got laid off from my day job a few days ago. Laid off cause they were downsizing.

If you want to support me during this time, or for other reasons, I'd appreciate donations to my Patreon (and just a reminder, $5 or more gives access to Pre Release builds in the Discord): /colonolnutty

Reactions: HIIH

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
For those who haven't heard it, I've put a pause on mod making/supporting until I either make enough through Patreon/Ko-Fi/BuyMeACoffee (800 people donating $5 each a month, my preferred approach) or am able to find a new job (as a Software Engineer or Senior Software Engineer).
/colonolnutty
/colonolnutty
/colonolnutty

Benefits to promoting my Patreon/Ko-Fi/BuyMeACoffee (Enough to sustain living [at least 800 people donating $5 each month]):
- It is my Dream Job, you can sure as hell bet I'll do the most I can for you all!
- I'd be able to offer 24/7 support and mod working.
- I'd be able to work on a better Wiki
- You would all get features faster because Work wouldn't be in the way!
- I'll be able to focus the mods 24/7. Instead of having Work get in the way. because it WOULD be my work!
- I might even attempt to compromise/integrate with certain other mods out there.

If any mods happen to break on Patches, I still plan on fixing the mods at that time.

A few mods I had planned but haven't the time to work on are as follows:
- romance/relationship mod - Sims will gain a deeper relationship friendly, romantically, and intimately with other Sims.
- life/immersion mod - Sims will need to take care of themselves both for their own health and the health of their families. This includes both physical health and mental health.
- healthcare/medicare mod - Sims will be able to visit for checkups, sign up for insurance, and receive various maladies which can be cured using various apparatus. Become a doctor and cure other Sims of their sickness.
- burglar mod - Sims will have to watch out for burglars that come in the night (or even in the day!), Sims can also BECOME the burglar, steal from unsuspecting Sims while they are away from their homes.
- drug/prescription mod - Sims will be able to purchase various drugs and prescriptions based on their needs. They will also be able to sell these drugs illegally on the streets!
- law enforcement mod - Sims will be able to call police when other Sims are harrassing them or making trouble for them. Other Sims may even call the police on you!

Unfortunately, if I get a job, you still likely won't see any of these for a long time. On the other hand, if Making Mods is my job (Patreon support), then you'll see then very quickly!

Last edited:
Dec 28, 2017
You asked how to convert snippets, this is how you convert snippets. Put the output files into their own package file and you're good to go.
no i ask how i convert animations ... bevor your post i have never heard about SNIPPET-Files in Sims4 or anywear.
yes i have the output files ...and now ? how i put it into package file ? sry i am not a professional modder ..

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes