where can i find pets animation and how do i install and run that,
and my game version is "The.Sims.4.Cottage.Living"

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
hi
where can i find pets animation and how do i install and run that,
and my game version is "The.Sims.4.Cottage.Living"
Your Sims 4 must be game version: 1.80.69.1030 and above. So it should fit
You also need the DLC that the pet game module requires, which is the Cats & Dogs DLC.
You can find a link list of pet animations in the wiki pets section at the very end, there are also the conditions for pet sex listed.
The animations are installed like other sex animations.
I have a folder called "Animations" in Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods where I copy the Animation.package.
Here is with the conditions for pet sex.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
New Version of Devious Desires available (v4.1.2):
- During Sex Stuff:
- Updated can_change_animation to return CommonTestResult as well as be a function instead.
- Overhauled DDSex to be a series of DDAnimationRunner for future plans to further clean it up and make each animation type have its own animation runner, so that tests/actions/functions specific to those animation types will be limited to those animation types and we will not need to check what type of animation it is.
- Fixes:
- Fixed a few issues when applying Cum Overlays to Sims.
- Animation Customizations:
- Changes:
- Added the ability to combine main.json and my_own_customizations.json with other files.
- main.json is now available for selection when choosing customization files.
- Added a description to the main.json file when it shows in the "choose customization file" dialog, now it'll indicate that any changes made to it will not be saved.
- Fixes:
- Fixed an issue with some operations not properly applying in animation customization
- main.json
- Customized many new Pole Dancing animations to be for Pole Dancing.
- Misc:
- Additions:
- Added the `NO_STRAPON_ALLOWED` animation actor tag.
- This tag is used when a Sim with a Vagina is searching for an animation and they are allowed to use a strapon. This tag makes sense in cases such as when the Sim with the penis would be jerking off their penis while giving a blowjob to another Sim, it doesn't make sense to jerk off a strapon, thus it would have the `NO_STRAPON_ALLOWED` tag on that actor.
- Added more types of test set instance tunings for Is Enabled For Interaction checks (Planned to be used in the future)
- Changes:
- New images for Brothel lessons.
- Flipped the body location and amount arguments for many of the DD Milk Farm commands for setting milk levels and inflation levels.
- Fixes:
- Fixed an error when loading into a game from a save made in an open brothel

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
New Version of Devious Desires available (v4.1.2):
Was just about to load the game... so whee.

Seems to be good to go. I did notice one thing, maybe it was there in 4.0 and I didn't notice, if one sim is caught cheating, they continue to lose reputation as the sex act continues. I have the caught cheating moodlet, and the sims rep went from pristine to great. I don't recall that being in 4.0. Not a huge issue, there's a quick cheat to set it back up to pristine. Just wondering if it was just added or I totally missed it in 4.0.

Last edited:

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
Hi! Tell me how to disable autonomous solo sex in DD?
I imagine you know how to get to the Devious Desires settings, so I'll start the walk through from that point.

While under the Devious Desires settings do this...

1. Click on Global Settings
2. Click on Sex Settings
3. Click on Autonomy Settings
4. Click on Autonomous Solo Normal Sex

You'll have three options here, you can disable it for NPC's or Player or Active, or all of them.. your choice..

Masturbation can make a sim blind so be careful...

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Was just about to load the game... so whee.

Seems to be good to go. I did notice one thing, maybe it was there in 4.0 and I didn't notice, if one sim is caught cheating, they continue to lose reputation as the sex act continues. I have the caught cheating moodlet, and the sims rep went from pristine to great. I don't recall that being in 4.0. Not a huge issue, there's a quick cheat to set it back up to pristine. Just wondering if it was just added or I totally missed it in 4.0.
Yeah, I think it is caused by the jealousy reaction, which definitely needs an overhaul. In my test household, Sims in sex constantly get that negative rep thing over and over.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
New Version of Devious Desires released (v4.1.3):
- Major clean up and fixes around During Sex stuff.
- Fixed an issue with the customization dialog not properly filtering using a target object.
- The Show Available Animations dialog has been upgraded with new selections to filter animations by. You can filter by species, author, category, and tags.
- Sim Context now requires allowance flags to be passed in to them.
- Updated sex preference tags, so they are read as actor tags instead of as strings (They have also been renamed to animation_preference_tags).
- Allowance flags are now serializable.
- Added PLAYER_CLUB_GATHERING from DDAnimationCreationReason
- Removed BROTHEL from DDAnimationCreationReason
- Added a customization for MercuryFoam pole dancing animation to be marked properly as pole dancing.
- Switched the body location and amount arguments of the DD Milk Farm commands for setting milk/cum/inflation levels.
- Fixed a couple issues when assigning Sims to actor slots for Dancing, Milk Farm, and Dirty Play interactions.
- Fixed props not properly being placed where they should be at the start of sex.

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
If it is DD, then Click on your Sim -> Instant Outfit -> Outerwear -> Bottom. If you don't see this, then it isn't DD.
70/30 chance he has WW installed. There's been glitches in his nudist traits and skills for awhile and DD kind of brings them more to the surface.

If he's reading this, and he does have WW installed, he should remove WW and re-start the game and see if the Sim starts to re-dress automatically again. Never had a re-dress issue with DD by itself, but with WW in the mix, I have seen the issue where the males won't put their pants back on or the females won't put their tops back on.

alexlll

Dec 30, 2018
If it is DD, then Click on your Sim -> Instant Outfit -> Outerwear -> Bottom. If you don't see this, then it isn't DD.
If i follow your instructions the pants are dressed up. I don't use ww.
I also noticed that when breastfeeding a baby, the Sims do not remove the top of their clothes.
Also When a layer of semen appears, pubic hair disappears. TS4_x64 2022-05-12 16-12-54.png

Last edited:

monster king

Apr 27, 2017
This is probably the most asked question, but I want to know if I try to install Nutty's DD mod now with WickedWhim still installed, would it (still) cause a problem?

I wanted to know if it does. If it is, then I would like to remake or redo my modding with DD as the base mod rather then WW. Hopefully though, I wish that both these mods can work alongside without me having to redo my previous mods since some of them I really like and I'm a bit worried that they won't work anymore.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
If i follow your instructions the pants are dressed up. I don't use ww.
I also noticed that when breastfeeding a baby, the Sims do not remove the top of their clothes.
Also When a layer of semen appears, pubic hair disappears. View attachment 1807020
DD doesn't change anything with Baby Breastfeeding. I'm not sure I want to do anything with Babies until this community becomes more mature about normal things.
and before you ask, Sims do not automatically undress in normal situations from DD.
This is probably the most asked question, but I want to know if I try to install Nutty's DD mod now with WickedWhim still installed, would it (still) cause a problem?

I wanted to know if it does. If it is, then I would like to remake or redo my modding with DD as the base mod rather then WW. Hopefully though, I wish that both these mods can work alongside without me having to redo my previous mods since some of them I really like and I'm a bit worried that they won't work anymore.
First one in the FAQ:
Short answer, Yes, yes it would. Lag, Long Load Times, etc.

Reactions: monster king

Animalcracker

May 12, 2022
Things that I would love to have in this amazing mod:
1. Sweat overlays like in ww.
2. keyboard button commanded next animation like in ww.
3. Option to turn off leash fetish requirements in settings (maybe I just can't find)
4. Separate waterspouts and scat modules (just would be nice.)
Everything else is better than ww imo. Too bad turbo attacked this mod via ww.

Consider these please.

roxx12321

Mar 14, 2022
I can't seem to get Autonomous Rape occuring. I have enabled all features, removed all limitations for it, set rapists to highest arousal, made the home a bad neighborhood lot, still, nothing happens. Npcs rather go jerk off than raping my sim. Anything that i might be missing? I checked arousal, all settings are fine, all traits are set, but it still doesn't happen for some reason.
How about adding a debug function to trigger rape for npcs?
And also, how do i use "Club Rape" function? It's been said that it should bypass any requirements but i don't quite understand what it is or how to use it.

Last edited:

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
I can't seem to get Autonomous Rape occuring. I have enabled all features, removed all limitations for it, set rapists to highest arousal, made the home a bad neighborhood lot, still, nothing happens. Npcs rather go jerk off than raping my sim. Anything that i might be missing? I checked arousal, all settings are fine, all traits are set, but it still doesn't happen for some reason.
How about adding a debug function to trigger rape for npcs?
And also, how do i use "Club Rape" function? It's been said that it should bypass any requirements but i don't quite understand what it is or how to use it.
By default only Sims that are rapists can rape other Sims, you can change this in the DD Kinky settings.

Club Rape is, you make a club, you add Rape as an encouraged action.

mr.SimBlo

Mar 20, 2021
Colonolnutty I so wish your mod had an STD function....really want this, or doggy/bitch nipples.

I also wish from the bottom of my heart that Devious Desires become a hit with SEX MOD! I ask you not to throw it away and create!

Love you !

Reactions: LordVoldemort24

roxx12321

Mar 14, 2022
By default only Sims that are rapists can rape other Sims, you can change this in the DD Kinky settings
Yes, all the sims i tried had rapist trait added through DD debug piemenu, and also made sure they had it as a trait as well, also with victim, and disabled check for traits anyway. I tried many diffrent combinations, diffrent lots, diffrent sims (some were gangster, some were plain normal), made sure all had fetish for it, had high arousal. I even tried locking them together in a lot sized room. I made sure to disable all filters from DD mod menu.

For some reason, the npc isn't attempting to do it. They may ask for normal sex, but won't try to fight or lure them. Is there any way to debug this even further? A debug setting on npc to trigger them for attempting rape would be cool. Start sexy time is always a workaround, or is adding them to family to command them to do it, but neither solves the issue that it's not autonomous.

I am going to try the rape club. Also, what does "Horny" define aside from arousal? I found "dd.set_horny" command, but couldn't find what horny does or stands for.
Edit: Club did work sort-of, at least npcs are now autonomously engaging in rape. However they also rape each other. They're all men, and seems like they'd rather do themselves than the lady. Is there any way to set gender preferance for npcs?

Last edited:
Reactions: DiGOR
4.40 star(s) 18 Votes