Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

jbradhl

Feb 28, 2021
what happened to the body selector. it does not show up cannot change body parts. i no longer have old versions of your mod. to go back to . this sucks can u put that feature back in. thank you

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
New Version of Devious Desires Has Been Released (v4.1):
- Alot of these changes have led to an increase in performance when clicking on things, while the game is running, and when loading into a zone.
- Start Sex (and other Fetish types) Overhaul.
- All fetish interactions such as Milking, Breastfeeding, etc. are now locked behind the fetish traits. Thus, if your Sim does not have the fetish trait associated with the fetish, they will not be able to do it.
- The only non locked ones are Normal Sex and Rape. (All Sims can do both of these)
- Created an interaction that leads into Multi and Solo Sim sex
- Changes:
- Breastfeeding no longer requires a large amount of stored milk to autonomously start it.
- Cum Consumption no longer requires a large amount of stored Cum to autonomously start it.
- Fixes:
- Fixed an issue where Lure and Rape was notifying about raping friends/romances, even if it wasn't
- Fixed an issue with Fight and Rape showing up when it shouldn't
- Fixed an issue when NPC Sims try to autonomously interact with the Active Sim
- During Sex:
- Sims will no longer gain romance if sex involves more than two Sims.
- Join Sex Overhaul.
- Sims will now ask to join sex autonomously more often
- Watch Sex (Be Aroused) Overhaul
- If a Sim sees sex, they will watch the Sims going at it. They may even join in on the fun! (They do not need to be aroused to do this anymore)
- Animation Customizations
- Added the ability to filter animations by Tags, Author, Category, and Species.
- When modifying tags, they can now be selected by category. (Or you can select from the entire list of them as before)
- Added the ability to combine customization files
- Added the ability to choose a specific customization file to save any new customizations into.
- Customizations now work off of an operations system, where each change made to an animation is apply sequentially, instead of having one customization file completely overriding changes of another customization file.
- Fixes:
- Fixed an issue with some animations not being able to show due to the large number of custom locations they specify.
- When opening a dialog with a ton of animations in it, it will no longer take forever to build the dialog. The animations will show a shorter version of their normal description.
- Fetishes:
- Added Fetish Templates
- With fetish templates, you now have the ability to save a set of fetishes that can readily be applied to Sims. Those Sims will have their fetishes match the template entirely.
- These fetish templates will also be randomly chosen from and applied to Sims without fetishes as well. (The old system where it applies random fetishes to Sims will still apply, if a fetish template is not applied to them.)
- The chance of applying a fetish template can be modified in the DD settings.
- These fetish templates can also be shared with other people as well.
- Removed the Seeing Giving and Seeing Receiving portions of fetishes. (They made sense in real life, but in the video game world, it just makes things complicated)
- Many fetishes that don't have both a Giving and Receiving side to them now only have a single "side", such as Incest and Exhibitionism.
- Fixes:
- Fixed an issue with fetish preference traits not being properly added to Sims.
- Created a new module specifically for Pet Play.
- Leashing is now locked behind the pet play fetish.
- The leashing interactions have been moved to the Pet Care category.
- When a Sim is leashed, they will now wear a collar that the leash attaches to.
- Leashed Sims can now be taken for a Jog or a Walk.
- Leashed Sims can now "Do their business", if DD Dirty Play is installed. (Animations for these interactions still need to be updated though, so you may see the Leashed Sim morph all weird!)
- Fixes:
- Fixed an issue with the leash not properly attaching to the neck of the leashed Sim.
- Start Sexy Time Changes:
- Normal Sex start no longer has select targets, it is now a single dialog for selecting Sims, then you select animations right after.
- Misc Changes:
- Renamed Cum Eating to Cum Consumption
- Renamed Poo Eating to Feces Consumption
- Renamed Pee Drinking to Urine Consumption
- Renamed Drinker to Consumer in the code
- Renamed Eater to Consumer in the code
- Removed pointless properties from DDAnimation and DDAnimationActor
- Split all of the allowance flags, one for each of the special fetish types
- Split all of the Allowed to Have Sex code into their respective modules
- Cleaned up the animation query utils, it is much cleaner and much more performant now. (These changes have sped up a ton of other things in the process!)
- Cleaned up the item querying system, tag filters, and tag handlers.
- Changed many functions in DDSexContext and the properties in other contexts related to Sex to properties, since it makes more sense for them to be properties.
- Object filter is no longer shoved into a DDCustomTagsAnimationTagFilter, it can be used directly now.
- Added an animation test that checks for an animation to be allowed for random. Animations not allowed for random will no longer be selected at random.
- Added missing is available tests for CAS Parts and Encounters
- Added DD Trait class for better checking of which Sims can have a trait added to them.
- Updated all traits to have a better check for which Sims are allowed to have those traits.
- Misc Fixes:
- Fixed slowness when clicking on Sims or on locations due to the sex interactions being slow
- Fixed an issue with the From Sim animation interactions using the wrong pirate day text
- Updated the Lone Wolf And Loving It and Hungry For Animal Romance lifestyles only Zoophiliac Sims are able to receive them now.
- Created missing CAS Preference Tunings for each of the fetish traits, not having these caused "preference_item" to not be found, which caused the interior decorator gigs to not work quite right.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
what happened to the body selector. it does not show up cannot change body parts. i no longer have old versions of your mod. to go back to . this sucks can u put that feature back in. thank you
SHIFT+CLICK -> Instant Outfits -> Select Body Parts

jbradhl

Feb 28, 2021
Thank you very much that was the one place i did not check i checked everywhere else. you use to have it on the interaction page on your mod. i have not played sims 4 in a while so i did not know where u put it so thank you once again not only did u answer me within a few hours but gave an update too i salute you. now the bad news i installed your update and got a better exception report that says 100% is pet play package your very new module it recommends
There is bad tuning in this mod: \DeviousDesires\deviousdesires_pet_play.package
Delete it from your mods folder or see if the author has an updated version.
If it is a multi-package mod make sure you update all of them.
and the reason cjiang] Error occurred within the tag named 'value' (value: V) (UnavailablePackSafeResourceError) i removed that module and it worked fine 2 years of running better exceptions this is only the third time it was right. the only mod i added today was yours it was fine before then. so thank you once again and i hope u find the issue looking forward to the next update

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
Thank you very much that was the one place i did not check i checked everywhere else. you use to have it on the interaction page on your mod. i have not played sims 4 in a while so i did not know where u put it so thank you once again not only did u answer me within a few hours but gave an update too i salute you. now the bad news i installed your update and got a better exception report that says 100% is pet play package your very new module it recommends
There is bad tuning in this mod: \DeviousDesires\deviousdesires_pet_play.package
Delete it from your mods folder or see if the author has an updated version.
If it is a multi-package mod make sure you update all of them.
and the reason cjiang] Error occurred within the tag named 'value' (value: V) (UnavailablePackSafeResourceError) i removed that module and it worked fine 2 years of running better exceptions this is only the third time it was right. the only mod i added today was yours it was fine before then. so thank you once again and i hope u find the issue looking forward to the next update
I do not understand exactly your problem. If you have an exception file, add it here as an attachment.
Did you download both? Main mod and the modules? Pets are in the modules and must be downloaded separately.
Have a look at my installation guide, maybe something is missing.

Last edited:

_raisin

Feb 28, 2021
New Version of Devious Desires Has Been Released (v4.1):
- Alot of these changes have led to an increase in performance when clicking on things, while the game is running, and when loading into a zone.
- Start Sex (and other Fetish types) Overhaul.
- All fetish interactions such as Milking, Breastfeeding, etc. are now locked behind the fetish traits. Thus, if your Sim does not have the fetish trait associated with the fetish, they will not be able to do it.
- The only non locked ones are Normal Sex and Rape. (All Sims can do both of these)
- Created an interaction that leads into Multi and Solo Sim sex
- Changes:
- Breastfeeding no longer requires a large amount of stored milk to autonomously start it.
- Cum Consumption no longer requires a large amount of stored Cum to autonomously start it.
- Fixes:
- Fixed an issue where Lure and Rape was notifying about raping friends/romances, even if it wasn't
- Fixed an issue with Fight and Rape showing up when it shouldn't
- Fixed an issue when NPC Sims try to autonomously interact with the Active Sim
- During Sex:
- Sims will no longer gain romance if sex involves more than two Sims.
- Join Sex Overhaul.
- Sims will now ask to join sex autonomously more often
- Watch Sex (Be Aroused) Overhaul
- If a Sim sees sex, they will watch the Sims going at it. They may even join in on the fun! (They do not need to be aroused to do this anymore)
- Animation Customizations
- Added the ability to filter animations by Tags, Author, Category, and Species.
- When modifying tags, they can now be selected by category. (Or you can select from the entire list of them as before)
- Added the ability to combine customization files
- Added the ability to choose a specific customization file to save any new customizations into.
- Customizations now work off of an operations system, where each change made to an animation is apply sequentially, instead of having one customization file completely overriding changes of another customization file.
- Fixes:
- Fixed an issue with some animations not being able to show due to the large number of custom locations they specify.
- When opening a dialog with a ton of animations in it, it will no longer take forever to build the dialog. The animations will show a shorter version of their normal description.
- Fetishes:
- Added Fetish Templates
- With fetish templates, you now have the ability to save a set of fetishes that can readily be applied to Sims. Those Sims will have their fetishes match the template entirely.
- These fetish templates will also be randomly chosen from and applied to Sims without fetishes as well. (The old system where it applies random fetishes to Sims will still apply, if a fetish template is not applied to them.)
- The chance of applying a fetish template can be modified in the DD settings.
- These fetish templates can also be shared with other people as well.
- Removed the Seeing Giving and Seeing Receiving portions of fetishes. (They made sense in real life, but in the video game world, it just makes things complicated)
- Many fetishes that don't have both a Giving and Receiving side to them now only have a single "side", such as Incest and Exhibitionism.
- Fixes:
- Fixed an issue with fetish preference traits not being properly added to Sims.
- Created a new module specifically for Pet Play.
- Leashing is now locked behind the pet play fetish.
- The leashing interactions have been moved to the Pet Care category.
- When a Sim is leashed, they will now wear a collar that the leash attaches to.
- Leashed Sims can now be taken for a Jog or a Walk.
- Leashed Sims can now "Do their business", if DD Dirty Play is installed. (Animations for these interactions still need to be updated though, so you may see the Leashed Sim morph all weird!)
- Fixes:
- Fixed an issue with the leash not properly attaching to the neck of the leashed Sim.
- Start Sexy Time Changes:
- Normal Sex start no longer has select targets, it is now a single dialog for selecting Sims, then you select animations right after.
- Misc Changes:
- Renamed Cum Eating to Cum Consumption
- Renamed Poo Eating to Feces Consumption
- Renamed Pee Drinking to Urine Consumption
- Renamed Drinker to Consumer in the code
- Renamed Eater to Consumer in the code
- Removed pointless properties from DDAnimation and DDAnimationActor
- Split all of the allowance flags, one for each of the special fetish types
- Split all of the Allowed to Have Sex code into their respective modules
- Cleaned up the animation query utils, it is much cleaner and much more performant now. (These changes have sped up a ton of other things in the process!)
- Cleaned up the item querying system, tag filters, and tag handlers.
- Changed many functions in DDSexContext and the properties in other contexts related to Sex to properties, since it makes more sense for them to be properties.
- Object filter is no longer shoved into a DDCustomTagsAnimationTagFilter, it can be used directly now.
- Added an animation test that checks for an animation to be allowed for random. Animations not allowed for random will no longer be selected at random.
- Added missing is available tests for CAS Parts and Encounters
- Added DD Trait class for better checking of which Sims can have a trait added to them.
- Updated all traits to have a better check for which Sims are allowed to have those traits.
- Misc Fixes:
- Fixed slowness when clicking on Sims or on locations due to the sex interactions being slow
- Fixed an issue with the From Sim animation interactions using the wrong pirate day text
- Updated the Lone Wolf And Loving It and Hungry For Animal Romance lifestyles only Zoophiliac Sims are able to receive them now.
- Created missing CAS Preference Tunings for each of the fetish traits, not having these caused "preference_item" to not be found, which caused the interior decorator gigs to not work quite right.
Safe to update on existing save?

AtosDomani

Jul 5, 2019
Hey, ColonolNutty, thank you very much for the mod and all your contributions to the community!
Personally I like DD much more than WW, and I would like to ditch WW altogether asap. In fact the only reason I keep WW at all at the moment is for the ability to realign and adjust the position of the sims in the animation to my liking. I would like to ask: is something similar in the plans for DD anytime soon?

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
Yes, because CN his mods, do not save anything in a gamesave.

i got a exception and this is what it says on the logs. any help?
If you have an exception file, add it here as an attachment.
So the rest of user don't have to scroll forever to get to the next post....
What you can do in the meantime
Uuse the spoiler tag to shorten your post
See if there are duplicate files and remove the duplicate files.
Update S4CL
Check if you have updated the modules you want. The modules are from 4.0 in the extra download.

Last edited:

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Always.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Update the modules from the Modules download.

Please don't be rude to the guy that is pretty much always in here helping people out when I don't have the time to do so. Ensure you have installed the DLC that the Pet Play module requires, this being the Cats & Dogs DLC.

Last edited:

inked_devil

Oct 23, 2020
The host stations come with Dine Out. Do you have the required DLCs for the Brothel?
DD Brothel requires the Dine Out, Get Together, and Get to Work DLCs
I myself could not try the brothel yet.
I'm finding I'm having this issue as well. I have Dine Out, Get Together, Get to Work, as well as a bunch of the other packs. I also made sure I'm running DD 4.0 which I am. All requirement for the brother show green check marks except for the Host Station and I keep getting an error saying I don't have one on the lot, even though I have the Vidame Hostess Station by the front door. I've tried moving it around as well. Any ideas? Thanks!

UPDATE: I was able to figure it out. I was using the wrong host station, one that doesn't come with the Dining Out package. Got it working and so far so good! Now I just need to figure out how to get the girls to take the customers a little faster haha Most of the girls just stand around talking to each other and don't help the customers. But still really fun!

Last edited:

theorobert

Feb 20, 2021
I think I would like to go back to the 4.0 versions I do not yet understand all of the 4.1 moreover it seems that 1 mod that I use is in conflict with the 4.1 could you send me a download for the 4.0 and the modules if that's not too much please

Last edited:

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
What exactly do you not understand in 4.1? Maybe it is something that can be improved. Do you know which of your mods is causing problems? It would be helpful for DD development to know. It would be better to stay with 4.1.1, older versions are not supported by CN. Official downloads older versions do not exist.
Maybe someone has an older version and can send it to you.

Damn...you're an angry elf....
Generation mama's boy, want everything right away and it's always the others fault when there's a problem. I reported him and put him on the ignore list.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 18 Votes