Please add the
Devious_Desires_4.0_Exceptions.txt
and
Devious_Desires_4.0_Messages.txt
and the
old_Devious_Desires_4.0_Exceptions_19.txt
and
old_Devious_Desires_4.0_Messages_1.txt
as an attachment, so that I can have a look at what is logged there.

Reactions: Collesart22

Collesart22

Sep 6, 2017
Please add the
Devious_Desires_4.0_Exceptions.txt
and
Devious_Desires_4.0_Messages.txt
and the
old_Devious_Desires_4.0_Exceptions_19.txt
and
old_Devious_Desires_4.0_Messages_1.txt
as an attachment, so that I can have a look at what is logged there.
[DeviousDesires_4.0] 2022-04-27 17:19:25.438709 Traceback (most recent call last): (exception)
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 154, in c_api_server_init_tick
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\core_services.py", line 164, in start_service_tick
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 331, in start_single_service
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 157, in update_incremental_start
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 199, in _execute_gen
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 254, in _execute_func_and_calculate_time
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 506, in create_class_instances
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 519, in _create_class_instance
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 627, in create_class_instance
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 844, in feed
File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_injection_utils.py", line 127, in _wrapped_function
File "deviousdesires_wickedwhims_loader\third_party_integration\wickedwhims\convert_ww_to_dd.py", line 115, in _dd_provide_basic_packages

(DD messages)

022-04-27 17:18:55.075340 ERROR: [dd_ww_animation_reader]: Failed to load Animation
2022-04-27 17:18:55.132324 ERROR: [dd_ww_animation_reader]: ModuleNotFoundError("No module named 'deviousdesires.animations.animation_clip_registry'")

(OLD DD 4.0 exception)
[DeviousDesires_4.0] 2022-04-27 17:16:36.033345 Traceback (most recent call last):
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 154, in c_api_server_init_tick
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\core_services.py", line 164, in start_service_tick
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 331, in start_single_service
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 157, in update_incremental_start
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 199, in _execute_gen
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 254, in _execute_func_and_calculate_time
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 506, in create_class_instances
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 519, in _create_class_instance
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 627, in create_class_instance
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 844, in feed
File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_injection_utils.py", line 127, in _wrapped_function
File "deviousdesires_wickedwhims_loader\third_party_integration\wickedwhims\convert_ww_to_dd.py", line 115, in _dd_provide_basic_packages
File "deviousdesires_wickedwhims_loader\third_party_integration\wickedwhims\convert_ww_to_dd.py", line 68, in read
File "deviousdesires_wickedwhims_loader\third_party_integration\wickedwhims\ww_animation_snippet_reader.py", line 109, in read
File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_log_registry.py", line 215, in error
File "deviousdesires_wickedwhims_loader\third_party_integration\wickedwhims\ww_animation_snippet_reader.py", line 103, in read
File "deviousdesires_wickedwhims_loader\third_party_integration\wickedwhims\ww_animation_snippet_reader.py", line 180, in _read_animation_text_from_node
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'deviousdesires.animations.animation_clip_registry'
Failed to load Animation -> ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'deviousdesires.animations.animation_clip_registry'

semper_solus

Jul 23, 2018
So I just discovered your mod this past weekend and I like a lot of what you have going for it. Brothel works better than WW Strip club, at least for me. Good stuff all around, so keep up what you're doing.

Two issues I just have questions about... maybe I'm missing something.

First I would assume is pretty easy. When female Sims use a strap-on, they have a weird texture glitch, but only for as long as the animation has the strap-on. What patch am I missing? I've looked through the Lab and can't seem to find what I'm looking for.

Secondly, Autonomy. I'm having issues with it not triggering or activating often, if at all. I had my sim head out to a karaoke bar and aside from an initial approach by an NPC sim to my own, nothing happened for the next 24 hrs (in game). This is with Arousal rate higher, Arousal trigger lower, and even Unlocked the Private Area option. Finally NPC triggers started but only 1 or two every hour or two. I'm also using the Kinky Package with the rough sex activated and Arousal set to 0% (even tried 1%), and no Autonomous NPC triggers are happening for that at all.
Edit: Also not getting any other sims to Autonomously join even with low Arousal settings.

Last edited:

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
When female Sims use a strap-on, they have a weird texture glitch, but only for as long as the animation has the strap-on. What patch am I missing? I've looked through the Lab and can't seem to find what I'm looking for.
Hold down the shift key, left click on the female sim with that issue, click on instant outfit then click on select equipment. A window should pop up and you should see a strap on choice, click on that and just select a different strap on. There is one strap on in the mix that is missing textures which causes glitch you're having, not sure which one it is, but all of the others work fine.

Reactions: semper_solus

wucyviiiiiii

Sep 3, 2021
hey colonel nutty , i love your work, but the mods seem to make my game stutters alot ,anyone have the same problem , maybe it is because i'm using deaderpool MCCC??

semper_solus

Jul 23, 2018
hey colonel nutty , i love your work, but the mods seem to make my game stutters alot ,anyone have the same problem , maybe it is because i'm using deaderpool MCCC??
I've noticed that time will keep ticking, or there will be a delay when changing speed, while all the Sims just stand around, waiting to reengage. I had this problem real bad with Whims Club, so I just got used to assuming the scripts are trying their best.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
So I just discovered your mod this past weekend and I like a lot of what you have going for it. Brothel works better than WW Strip club, at least for me. Good stuff all around, so keep up what you're doing.

Two issues I just have questions about... maybe I'm missing something.

First I would assume is pretty easy. When female Sims use a strap-on, they have a weird texture glitch, but only for as long as the animation has the strap-on. What patch am I missing? I've looked through the Lab and can't seem to find what I'm looking for.

Secondly, Autonomy. I'm having issues with it not triggering or activating often, if at all. I had my sim head out to a karaoke bar and aside from an initial approach by an NPC sim to my own, nothing happened for the next 24 hrs (in game). This is with Arousal rate higher, Arousal trigger lower, and even Unlocked the Private Area option. Finally NPC triggers started but only 1 or two every hour or two. I'm also using the Kinky Package with the rough sex activated and Arousal set to 0% (even tried 1%), and no Autonomous NPC triggers are happening for that at all.
Edit: Also not getting any other sims to Autonomously join even with low Arousal settings.
If your Sim looks glitchy when putting on CAS Parts, then it means that they have a CAS part that doesn't work very good equipped. (If it is a DD CAS Part, then it is ANOTHER CAS Part being equipped in addition to the DD CAS Part, not the DD CAS Part itself)
In v4.1 I have spent tons of hours reworking the start autonomy, wait until then for the "fix" to that.

I've noticed that time will keep ticking, or there will be a delay when changing speed, while all the Sims just stand around, waiting to reengage. I had this problem real bad with Whims Club, so I just got used to assuming the scripts are trying their best.
I haven't seen this issue in my test household, but I've been running with the new v4.1 for awhile while testing. Maybe when that comes out this "issue" will be fixed.

Last edited:
Reactions: semper_solus

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
If your Sim looks glitchy when putting on CAS Parts, then it means that they have a CAS part that doesn't work very good equipped.
I've noticed deleting the thumbnail cache every week or two reduces the issue... I think things get a little buggy causing a bit of lag when changing in and out of outfits.. Could be my imagination.. doubtful however since I have noticed some creators aren't compressing their textures worth shit. Not sure how textures are handled via Sims 4, I used GIMP to do stuff for Sims 2 and always made the textures as compressed as possible, sped things up and its Sims clothing, it doesn't have to be be all fancy like clothing in the Witcher 3, its just a silly game about toons living in a Barbie world.

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
That doesn't help much, they didn't post the files you wanted as attachments.
Take the file and drop it in the reply or press here.
Screenshot_2.jpg
Delete all files in mod_logs and start Sims 4 then give me the files that are there.
before that, you could try this:

1. Remove Old versions of S4CL
2. Update S4CL
Test it
3. Remove duplicate versions of S4CL and other DD files
Test it
4. Remove sims4communitylib.config
5. Remove S4CL, then put a fresh copy back in.

Reactions: Collesart22

Collesart22

Sep 6, 2017
That doesn't help much, they didn't post the files you wanted as attachments.
Take the file and drop it in the reply or press here.
View attachment 1780984
Delete all files in mod_logs and start Sims 4 then give me the files that are there.
before that, you could try this:

1. Remove Old versions of S4CL
2. Update S4CL
Test it
3. Remove duplicate versions of S4CL and other DD files
Test it
4. Remove sims4communitylib.config
big thanks.. running sooo smooth now, and all animation loaded perfectly...

Last edited:

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
Someone not too long ago put up an image walk through, its really well done. Just hard to hunt down.. should be stickied.

Speaking of DD... if 4.1 has anything new like the ability to terminate a pregnancy, I'm pulling the plug on WW. I only use it for abortions now.. The abortion mod on modthesims hasn't been updated in a year and no longer works....

Reactions: BelloLover

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
Yup... it should be moved to right below CN's original post and stickied... Or given its own thread and stickied as the first post.

DD is one of the more complex mods I've installed, and I've been modding for a long time, so I think the above walk through can come in handy for those newer to the whole thing.

Speaking of modding, just started adding mods to Witcher 3, they claim they just all go in the mods folder, looking for one that makes the women look a bit hotter, so far a lot of them are thick chicks....

Last edited:

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
Yup... it should be moved to right below CN's original post and stickied... Or given its own thread and stickied as the first post.

DD is one of the more complex mods I've installed, and I've been modding for a long time, so I think the above walk through can come in handy for those newer to the whole thing.

Speaking of modding, just started adding mods to Witcher 3, they claim they just all go in the mods folder, looking for one that makes the women look a bit hotter, so far a lot of them are thick chicks....
Thanks for the compliment of the good work, I created the tutorial. In the third post here I have linked the tutorial.
But since I actually offer the German translation there, it probably goes down a bit.
Will have to revise the post probably mighty, have it ebent quickly changed something.
I don't know Witcher 3, it's not a game for me.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Someone not too long ago put up an image walk through, its really well done. Just hard to hunt down.. should be stickied.

Speaking of DD... if 4.1 has anything new like the ability to terminate a pregnancy, I'm pulling the plug on WW. I only use it for abortions now.. The abortion mod on modthesims hasn't been updated in a year and no longer works....
If you just want to end pregnancies, you can do so by using Control Menu. It has functionality to cancel pregnancies on Sims.

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes