Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Overdrive_com

May 21, 2021
ColonolNutty
when a male sim is raping a female sim and there happens to be a bystander sim present while the rape is happening, why cant the bystander sim have an option to step up and stop the rape. I am fully aware that there is the option to stop the rapist from raping, but the bystander sim should take action on this. You have provided a moodlit that allows the sim to have emotions but so why does the bystander sim just stand there and let the rape to go on, like he enjoys watching this happen rather then so something about it.
I enjoy using this mod for role playing and scenarios, i just feel that there should be more options to choose from, like make the rape stop, intervene by beating the rapist or call the cops. At this time i am currently using another mod with your mod in order to give the bystander sim and option to intervene.

toynbeeidea

Dec 29, 2017
See if there are duplicate files and remove the duplicate files.
Update S4CL
Check if you have updated the modules you want. The modules are now at 4.0 in the extra download.
Okay, I figured it out by emptying my whole mod folder and adding things back in slowly - seems I had an old DD script file from who-knows-what version in a subfolder it didn't belong in. Thank you. 4.0 seems to be working normally for me now!

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
ColonolNutty
when a male sim is raping a female sim and there happens to be a bystander sim present while the rape is happening, why cant the bystander sim have an option to step up and stop the rape. I am fully aware that there is the option to stop the rapist from raping, but the bystander sim should take action on this.
Ok, by default a Sim would intervene when they witnessed a rape, but maybe for whatever reason, the setting got disabled on your game.

Here's how to set intervention... With cheats enabled of course...

Shift left click on a Sim and pick "configure mod settings".

Click on Devious Desire Settings and then click on DD Kinky Settings

Click on Rape Settings and then click on cheats

At the very bottom there should be a setting called "Enable Intervene" and if there's no checkmark in the box, intervene won't work, so click on it and put a checkmark in the box.

Personally, I'd only have it work if the Sim has the "good" trait"... if they have the evil trait it would be illogical for them to stop it.

Last edited:

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
I need to verify my identity by phone just for joining discord?:(
This is due to Discord itself, the message has nothing to do with servers themselves....

This message occurs approximately when you:

Created a new account on a device where other accounts have already been created.
You use a VPN
You have performed other suspicious activities with the account
For the account you just created, there is only one solution: verify number.

sakurarozu

May 13, 2020
hi so i have a bunch of grey out stuff in the pie menu like dominate or submit or sex human or pet. how do I unlock these interactions? I get my relation ship to 100 but for pets theres is none and its telling me i need to be in romantically invoved

Last edited:

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
hi so i have a bunch of grey out stuff in the pie menu like dominate or submit or sex human or pet. how do I unlock these interactions? I get my relation ship to 100 but for pets theres is none and its telling me i need to be in romantically invoved
Some of those interactions if you hover over them with your cursor will say they're not implemented yet. The others, no clue... animal stuff isn't my thing.

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
:
In order for a Human Sim to have Sex with an Animal Sim, the Human Sim needs to be Romantic at least 30% of the bar.
To become romantic with an Animal Sim, your Sim needs at least 30% Friendship.
After achieving the required friendship level, new interactions under Romance will become available, such as Embrace, Kiss, and Hug Lovingly.
Once your Sim reaches the required Romance level, the Have Sex interaction will then become available under Romance.

Check the , then if something is still unclear, just ask.

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
Deaderpool and other discords that follow Deaderpool, please talk to me directly, you cut off all communication routes for direct communication with you, so this is really the only form of communication that I still have with you. I would like you to stop harassing users who use my mods by telling them to uninstall them or that they cause "severe" issues. I would also like you to stop telling other discords to do these same things. This community needs to begin to recover from your behavior. No, I am not trying to start drama, I would simply like to end this drama you continue to spread, once and for all.

View attachment 976992

Overview:
A standalone mod that is all inclusive for The Sims 4 by adding the ability for Sims to engage in a variety of sexual and non-sexual acts, such as Basic Sex, Rough Sex, Zoophilia, Rape, Lactation Play, Incest, and Milking with more fetishes to come!

Disclaimer: All fetishes are optional installs. If you aren't into a fetish, don't install the package file containing that fetish.
This mod does not require Wicked Whims. It is made as a free alternative to it.​

Updated: 03-14-2022
Game/Creator: The Sims 4 [EA]
Modder: ColonolNutty - - -
Mod Version: v4.0
Language: English
Game Version: 1.80.69.1030 (Cottage Living) and above

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Requirements:

Installation:

Animations:

Translations:

!!!Alert!!!
To those using this mod, if you are told that my mods do any of the following:

- Will break or cause severe issues within your game
- Contain themes endangering or abusing Children
- Contain themes endangering or abusing Animals
- Contains illegal content

Please know that ALL of this is misinformation, and completely false.

The mod authors known as TURBODRIVER and Deaderpool have chosen to Stalk, Target, and Cyberbully me and anyone who chooses to use any of my mods. They have chosen to spread misinformation (slander) about my mods for years, and have gone so far as to put malicious code in Wicked Whims targeting my mods (and by extension those who make mods using S4CL which is a fairly large chunk of mod authors). I believe in creating mods that better the community as a whole, even if I have no personal interest in the criteria of the mod itself. Even the API called Sims 4 Community Library, which I have created for new and old mod authors to create simpler and more stable mods while also providing a vast store of functionality for said mods, has been targeted by these mod authors. They go on witch hunts, banning or threatening anyone who dares join my discord. They have threatened other mod authors, discords, websites, and various other forms of media into also banning and threatening people for using my mods.

Sadly, this has put me in a place where the very community I love and support, slanders me and continues to spread the same misinformation, without knowing that many of the negative things being said have zero evidence to back them and are nothing more than cyberbullying.

Though these Mod Authors are extremely successful, they have been using their popularity to ruin my reputation and railroad the community into believing these lies. This has caused many discords to ban people for using any of my mods and it has turned my name into something that frightens everyone when it is even mentioned. I try my best to support and create content for this community out of my own pocket and this is completely unacceptable.

Please do not believe everything you read on the internet. There's always two sides
to a story but above all there is the absolute truth. Its up to us as people to find it out
and refrain from hopping onto bandwagons stirred up by popular mod authors.

I love this community, and despite what TURBODRIVER and Deaderpool say to ruin me, I will continue doing my best to support this community, noone deserves this treatment, especially not someone who makes mods for free.

Download Main: -

Download Modules: -

View attachment 1339766 View attachment 1339767 View attachment 1339768 View attachment 1339770 View attachment 1339771 View attachment 1339772 View attachment 1339775 View attachment 1339776 View attachment 1339777
"Put "deviousdesires.package" and "deviousdesires.ts4script" in more than one folder deep in the Mods folder.
- You can put it like `Mods/deviousdesires.package` and `Mods/deviousdesires.ts4script` OR `Mods/BlahBlah/deviousdesires.package` and `Mods/BlahBlah/deviousdesires.ts4script`
- If you have it like "Mods/Blah/Blah/deviousdesires.package" or "Mods/Blah/Blah/deviousdesires.ts4script", you did it wrong."

I didn't understand what Dev means, because I put devious desires package in the Sims 4 Mods and I have:
"Electronic Arts/Sims4/Mods:
deviousdesires.package
deviousdesires.ts4script
it's wrong?
Do I have to make a dossier?
can someone explain to me please?
thank`s

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
"Put "deviousdesires.package" and "deviousdesires.ts4script" in more than one folder deep in the Mods folder.
- You can put it like `Mods/deviousdesires.package` and `Mods/deviousdesires.ts4script` OR `Mods/BlahBlah/deviousdesires.package` and `Mods/BlahBlah/deviousdesires.ts4script`
- If you have it like "Mods/Blah/Blah/deviousdesires.package" or "Mods/Blah/Blah/deviousdesires.ts4script", you did it wrong."

I didn't understand what Dev means, because I put devious desires package in the Sims 4 Mods and I have:
deviousdesires.package
deviousdesires.ts4script
it's wrong?
thank`s
No, this is ok.

This actually just means that .ts4script must only be one folder deep in the mod folder created by Sims 4.
The Sims 4/mods/xyz.ts4script
or
The Sims 4/mods/1folderdeep/xyz.ts4script
that does not work anymore:
The Sims 4/mods/1folderdeep/2folderdeep/xyz.ts4script
with the .package files Sims 4 is not so fastidious.

I have created an installation guide, if you need help with the installation.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
ColonolNutty
when a male sim is raping a female sim and there happens to be a bystander sim present while the rape is happening, why cant the bystander sim have an option to step up and stop the rape. I am fully aware that there is the option to stop the rapist from raping, but the bystander sim should take action on this. You have provided a moodlit that allows the sim to have emotions but so why does the bystander sim just stand there and let the rape to go on, like he enjoys watching this happen rather then so something about it.
I enjoy using this mod for role playing and scenarios, i just feel that there should be more options to choose from, like make the rape stop, intervene by beating the rapist or call the cops. At this time i am currently using another mod with your mod in order to give the bystander sim and option to intervene.
The interaction they do IS called intervene. Sims will intervene in rape if the Sim being raped is someone they are friends with. They will interrupt the rape and then attempt to fight the rapist. The victim will also get a special buff called something like "My Hero", since they were saved. (or a negative one if their "hero" loses the fight). It is a completely autonomous interaction right now but I have plans to make it available for player Sims to use too.

deviousdesires.package
deviousdesires.ts4script
it's wrong?
thank`s
Please refrain from quoting the overpost, only idiots quote the overpost.
Hovering over interactions provides alot of insight into why they are greyed out.
Being friends with an Animal Sim is not the same thing as being romantic with one. Try using romance interactions under the romance pie category to increase yourHuman Sims romance relationship with the Animal Sim, the exact same way you romance other Human Sims.

Last edited:

ScarlettDark

Jan 7, 2022
Hello,
Sorry to bother everyone but is this main_bulk_customized_animations.json supposed to be in the download because it's missing. Have I done something wrong or something?

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
Hello,
Sorry to bother everyone but is this main_bulk_customized_animations.json supposed to be in the download because it's missing. Have I done something wrong or something?
No, You're not missing it, it just doesn't exist anymore.

what's going wrong here I don't know help me
As it looks the sex was not started with DD but with WW.
Sex with pet sims only works when DD is used to start sex and DD-Pets is installed.

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
question for the greyed out dominate or submit option how do i unlock those?
I've got two sims with sub and dom fetish enjoyment set to 100, and the skills maxed out, those dialog options remain greyed out. Probably just place holders until 4.1 or even 4.2. There's a few other things that unlock dialog wise that are greyed out, and you'll notice on the sub and dom skills, the game will say they're maxed out at level 5 but both skills will keep advancing until 10 before they go solid yellow even though they max out at 5. I'm sure 4,1 or 4.2 will open the door to some things that will make sense of it all.

Last edited:

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Hello,
No, it was deleted. It was my trash attempt at tagging a bunch of animations in bulk for different animation types using the bulk operations.
How often does the mod update? :)
v4.1 pre release is available in my discord (To private testers) and it won't be long before it is officially released. With brothels out of the way, released will come faster and faster.
question for the greyed out dominate or submit option how do i unlock those?
Hover over them.
I've got two sims with sub and dom fetish enjoyment set to 100, and the skills maxed out, those dialog options remain greyed out. Probably just place holders until 4.1 or even 4.2. There's a few other things that unlock dialog wise that are greyed out, and you'll notice on the sub and dom skills, the game will say they're maxed out at level 5 but both skills will keep advancing until 10 before they go solid yellow even though they max out at 5. I'm sure 4,1 or 4.2 will open the door to some things that will make sense of it all.
False. As with any greyed out interactions, you can hover over them to receive more details for why they are greyed out.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 18 Votes