Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

sinistrera

Jun 28, 2021
Sup.. what's the chance for you to resurrect the Kinky Whims?
I think Devious is too complex for me.

bblaaq

Jun 20, 2021
I haven't updated it for awhile. It still works though.
Thanks for responding. It actually seems to work better than before for some reason LOL. I love that mod. I added some of my customization accessories to the list and they equip and unequip easily in game. My sims can easily "grab" a purse or jacket before leaving home or change their lipstick and I don't need to enter CAS. Thank you so much for your creative mind

bblaaq

Jun 20, 2021
That is why it is recommended to do it as you go. You can download animation customizations from my discord that others have made :)
What is your discord? I've never used discord not sure how to use it but I am also looking for animations especially for the milk farm because the breast milking seems to have no animation in my game

bblaaq

Jun 20, 2021
You can basically use whatever animation you want for the milking, you can use a kissing animation if you would want to lol.
You just need to "tag" the animation as penisfeeding (same as for breastmilking) if the animator didnt do it.
Shift click on sim - DD - Customize anim. - Pick what animation and check the box that says "penisfeeding". :)
OMO. I need to try this now. Thank you for the tip.

Reactions: LordVoldemort24

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Hello! I'm having an issue with DD Milk Farm Inflation features. Playing with 2 male sims, with all actor options turned on (so vaginal options are avaliable to them). I've followed the listed steps on the wiki (applying tags on customizing animation), but am unable to get Sim B's Inflation # to go beyond 0 'naturally.' I'm able to see the change if I cheat code it, but want to get the Inflation to go up after climax.
I think it explicitly checks if they have a vagina, so if they don't actually have a vagina, they wouldn't have a thing to inflate. Anal inflation has not been implemented yet.

What is your discord? I've never used discord not sure how to use it but I am also looking for animations especially for the milk farm because the breast milking seems to have no animation in my game
It is listed at the top of the description (First post)
Sup.. what's the chance for you to resurrect the Kinky Whims?
I think Devious is too complex for me.
I do not plan to manage multiple sex mods, again. Devious Desires (and more specifically DD Kinky) is what you should use.

Reactions: bblaaq

lux__

Jul 24, 2020
I think it explicitly checks if they have a vagina, so if they don't actually have a vagina, they wouldn't have a thing to inflate. Anal inflation has not been implemented yet.
Oh darn, well that makes more sense. Thanks for the quick response, and please keep me updated once anal inflation becomes a thing.

Maphis2525

Feb 28, 2020
Thanks for your awesome work on this ColonolNutty!

I was wondering if in future it'll be possible to customize the amount various factors have on a Sims desire to have sex with another sim. EG: Currently if they have a Sex Need of 0 they get a -75 debuff.
Being able to tweak these either globally or per-individual Sim would be fantastic

Reactions: LordVoldemort24
Jul 23, 2018
So I have the sliders mods (CSF and adult sliders) installed however they don't seem to be affecting the inflation parts of the mod and I can't pinpoint the issue, any ideas? I also can't seem to get the vaginal inflation percent to go up during sex, It's happened once but I have no idea why.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
So I have the sliders mods (CSF and adult sliders) installed however they don't seem to be affecting the inflation parts of the mod and I can't pinpoint the issue, any ideas? I also can't seem to get the vaginal inflation percent to go up during sex, It's happened once but I have no idea why.

abimin11

Apr 9, 2021
hey, first time using your mod, at first glance everything looks alright in the game all menus, animations and options showing up, but after some time I start getting MCCC LEs for random interactions which ends in a game crash, and when I check my Mods folder I got a DD LE:

[Devious_Desires] 2021-06-29 21:06:28.026585 Traceback (most recent call last):
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 154, in c_api_server_init_tick
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\core_services.py", line 164, in start_service_tick
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 331, in start_single_service
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 157, in update_incremental_start
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 199, in _execute_gen
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 254, in _execute_func_and_calculate_time
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 506, in create_class_instances
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 519, in _create_class_instance
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 625, in create_class_instance
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 842, in feed
File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_injection_utils.py", line 121, in _wrapped_function
File "deviousdesires_wickedwhims_loader\third_party_integration\wickedwhims\convert_ww_to_dd.py", line 115, in _dd_provide_basic_packages
File "deviousdesires_wickedwhims_loader\third_party_integration\wickedwhims\convert_ww_to_dd.py", line 68, in read
File "deviousdesires_wickedwhims_loader\third_party_integration\wickedwhims\ww_animation_snippet_reader.py", line 96, in read
File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_log_registry.py", line 212, in error
File "deviousdesires_wickedwhims_loader\third_party_integration\wickedwhims\ww_animation_snippet_reader.py", line 90, in read
File "deviousdesires_wickedwhims_loader\third_party_integration\wickedwhims\ww_animation_snippet_reader.py", line 208, in _build_animation_text
File "deviousdesires_wickedwhims_loader\third_party_integration\wickedwhims\ww_animation_snippet_reader.py", line 528, in _read_animation_event
ValueError: could not convert string to float: '01.08+05'
Failed to load Animation -> ValueError: could not convert string to float: '01.08+05'

any idea of what could be causing this?

Last edited:

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
hey, first time using your mod, at first glance everything looks alright in the game all menus, animations and options showing up, but after some time I start getting MCCC LEs for random interactions which ends in a game crash, and when I check my Mods folder I got a DD LE:

[Devious_Desires] 2021-06-29 21:06:28.026585 Traceback (most recent call last):
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 154, in c_api_server_init_tick
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\core_services.py", line 164, in start_service_tick
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 331, in start_single_service
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 157, in update_incremental_start
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 199, in _execute_gen
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 254, in _execute_func_and_calculate_time
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 506, in create_class_instances
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 519, in _create_class_instance
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 625, in create_class_instance
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 842, in feed
File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_injection_utils.py", line 121, in _wrapped_function
File "deviousdesires_wickedwhims_loader\third_party_integration\wickedwhims\convert_ww_to_dd.py", line 115, in _dd_provide_basic_packages
File "deviousdesires_wickedwhims_loader\third_party_integration\wickedwhims\convert_ww_to_dd.py", line 68, in read
File "deviousdesires_wickedwhims_loader\third_party_integration\wickedwhims\ww_animation_snippet_reader.py", line 96, in read
File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_log_registry.py", line 212, in error
File "deviousdesires_wickedwhims_loader\third_party_integration\wickedwhims\ww_animation_snippet_reader.py", line 90, in read
File "deviousdesires_wickedwhims_loader\third_party_integration\wickedwhims\ww_animation_snippet_reader.py", line 208, in _build_animation_text
File "deviousdesires_wickedwhims_loader\third_party_integration\wickedwhims\ww_animation_snippet_reader.py", line 528, in _read_animation_event
ValueError: could not convert string to float: '01.08+05'
Failed to load Animation -> ValueError: could not convert string to float: '01.08+05'

any idea of what could be causing this?
Those aren't MCCC errors. That isn't even an error that DD is the cause of. You have an animation installed with a bad value in its tunings.

N84O

Jan 30, 2021
Hello, is the mod menu and the sims 4 community library really absolutely required?

N84O

Jan 30, 2021
library yes and as it says modify DD Settings is why it strongly suggests menu.
Thanks for your reply, but I also have another problem. The mod setting menu doesn't show up, even if I do "testingcheats on". I SHIFT+CLICK on a sim, but only the community library shows up?

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Hello, is the mod menu and the sims 4 community library really absolutely required?
S4CL is absolutely required for all of my mods, it is indispensable with the functionality it provides. Mod Settings Menu is an optional requirement (Without it you won't be able to adjust DD settings) and DD will likely complain on start up. If you are fine not having access to the settings, you can probably ignore when DD yells at you on startup about `sims4modsettingsmenu` missing.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 18 Votes