Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

abimin11

Apr 9, 2021
It is probably a safe error to ignore, it just means whatever animation that is won't be loaded.
yeah, probably nothing serious, I've been playing just fine and although I still get MCCC LEs, the game hasn't crashed again, maybe some animation/mod update will end up fixing it

jw229

Mar 4, 2021
Those aren't MCCC errors. That isn't even an error that DD is the cause of. You have an animation installed with a bad value in its tunings.
On this, do you know of a scanner that can be used to check for bad tuning values in animations? If not, would it be possible for you to write one as an enhancement to DD?

Reactions: abimin11

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
On this, do you know of a scanner that can be used to check for bad tuning values in animations? If not, would it be possible for you to write one as an enhancement to DD?
It already does that. It is why DD logs that error to the exception file.

SueZan404

Jul 4, 2021
Why do I have no idea how to add the Rapist/Victim traits? How do I do that? It's not in the "Cheat Sim Info">"Add Trait" list, and it's not a reward trait, nor is it in CAS. How on Earth do I do that?? I just want to have a dungeon where my sim holds other sims in cages and rapes them, is that too much to ask?

Samew

Oct 9, 2019
Hi! Tt looks like there is no default animations for DD Dirty Play.
Could you add (if it exists) recommended animations for DD Dirty Play in your list in the original post?

Thanks a lot

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Why do I have no idea how to add the Rapist/Victim traits? How do I do that? It's not in the "Cheat Sim Info">"Add Trait" list, and it's not a reward trait, nor is it in CAS. How on Earth do I do that?? I just want to have a dungeon where my sim holds other sims in cages and rapes them, is that too much to ask?
SHIFT+CLICK on Sim -> DD -> Traits -> Add -> Rapist/Victim

Hello, is there a way to disable "Sexual Need"? I just want this mod for rape not casual sex.
It is planned to be toggleable in the future. Check the discord for all things currently in development. :)

Hi! Tt looks like there is no default animations for DD Dirty Play.
Could you add (if it exists) recommended animations for DD Dirty Play in your list in the original post?

Thanks a lot
None exist that I know of, only two have been customized by DD by default, they should be listed, lupo and Yrsa, there may be animation customizations available in my discord that have customizations for animations like those though.

Reactions: Samew

josunibuca

Oct 22, 2017
hello, I love your mod. On the other hand, I would like to reduce the percentage of automatic breast swelling. Would it be possible to modify it?

Apr 29, 2018
This appears to be a problem entirely on my end, but I just updated the game, DD, and the community library, but have some odd behavior now. Sex with other sims and pets works normally, but sex with servos terminate prematurely (leaving the servos with permanent erections) and skeletons freeze the game right after selecting them in the list of sims to preposition.

I've tried removing WickedWhims and various LittleMsSam fixes, but the problem persists.

Anyone know what I screwed up?

minibw

Feb 25, 2017
Just wanted to mention that I'm REALLY enjoying this mod. Looking forward to more planned features!

Question: what location or object do you use in order to get milk from a Sim? When I have a Sim ask another one for breast milk or penis milk it always says "No location found," telling me to try again.

Last edited:

teencat

Jul 6, 2021
Im currently using sims 4 LEGACY as my PC fried and have to use an older mac... would love to try these mods. Is there any Devious Desire mods for LEGACY? especially DD Basic, DD Kinky and wickedwhims loader?

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
This appears to be a problem entirely on my end, but I just updated the game, DD, and the community library, but have some odd behavior now. Sex with other sims and pets works normally, but sex with servos terminate prematurely (leaving the servos with permanent erections) and skeletons freeze the game right after selecting them in the list of sims to preposition.

I've tried removing WickedWhims and various LittleMsSam fixes, but the problem persists.

Anyone know what I screwed up?
I don't think I've ever tested using Skeleton Sims before. Servos are not tested as much as they should be. I'm not sure what would cause your game to freeze. Have you tried removing all other mods and seeing if it still occurs?

Just wanted to mention that I'm REALLY enjoying this mod. Looking forward to more planned features!

Question: what location or object do you use in order to get milk from a Sim? When I have a Sim ask another one for breast milk or penis milk it always says "No location found," telling me to try again.
Default DD comes with an animation for the Long Table, it requires one Sim with a Penis and the other Sim with Breasts.

In your Discord There have No Chanel called #animation-customizations whare can i find it ?
Request access to the DD channels to see them.

Im currently using sims 4 LEGACY as my PC fried and have to use an older mac... would love to try these mods. Is there any Devious Desire mods for LEGACY? especially DD Basic, DD Kinky and wickedwhims loader?
I'm not sure if I want to add legacy support.

Apr 29, 2018
I don't think I've ever tested using Skeleton Sims before. Servos are not tested as much as they should be. I'm not sure what would cause your game to freeze. Have you tried removing all other mods and seeing if it still occurs?
Yep, I removed everything except for what's required for DD and still had the same behavior. I'll have to test again with a fresh game in case there are scripts that were baked into the save that are causing the problems.

Edit: Ah, found the problem, I forgot to update MCCC. I have no idea why it would interfere with DD like that, but updating MCCC resolved the freezing and premature termination.

Last edited:

Lokmon7

Sep 9, 2019
Hello, I can't seem to figure out how to get a sim to assault a sim they are related to. Are there certain thresholds that need to be met? The option shows if I enable incest for all, but does not show even when incest fetish is at 100.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Hello, I can't seem to figure out how to get a sim to assault a sim they are related to. Are there certain thresholds that need to be met? The option shows if I enable incest for all, but does not show even when incest fetish is at 100.
The incest fetish level needs to be at 100 for both. Although, now that I think about it, it does not really make sense for the non-aggressor to require a high incest fetish level.

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes