Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

LestatS46

Jul 12, 2021
Main.json was in wrong place, path fixed and no more warning. Had everything required downloaded, I was shift clicking the floor trying to change overall settings to enable incest for all, etc. Didnt try to click on an individual sim. Found the menus. Playing with settings now. Thank you very much.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
hello
there is a mod to make dogs futanari?
and sorry to going off topic
No, but there are plans to add "standing/sitting" traits for pets in the future. Which will then be used for this purpose.

Main.json was in wrong place, path fixed and no more warning. Had everything required downloaded, I was shift clicking the floor trying to change overall settings to enable incest for all, etc. Didnt try to click on an individual sim. Found the menus. Playing with settings now. Thank you very much.
Take a look at the Wiki, it contains much information:

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
Can you disable Human X Human in this Mod? I'd just like the Zoophilia Feature from this Mod.

jamzzims

Jul 15, 2021
Hey, i'm trying to install the DD mod, but idk why i cant do it. There is not menu for me. I have already install all the requirements but nothing happens. I have others mod like WW

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
Can you disable Human X Human in this Mod? I'd just like the Zoophilia Feature from this Mod.
With the setting:

Configure Mod Setting -> Devious Desires Settings -> Global Settings -> Sex Settings -> Accept Normal Sex Threshold (Human to Human) -> set to 999

autonomous sex between Humans is very unlikely.

Hey, i'm trying to install the DD mod, but idk why i cant do it. There is not menu for me. I have already install all the requirements but nothing happens. I have others mod like WW
See this post to check the installation of Devious Desires.
Also make sure you have custom content and script mods enabled
check your Sims version, it must not be too old.

Last edited:

Candence

Jul 11, 2021
I figured it out that you need an island counter and a stool to drink the "penis milk" but it's not necessary for breast milk. And as for the animation, I found some with golden shower and pee on their names and tagged them as watersports, so that's how you do that, I guess. I am figuring stuff out on my own, but I was wondering if maybe there's an f.a.q. or a wiki of the mod that I could take a look at. Anyway, thanks to the creator for this mod, it's pretty cool.

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
I am figuring stuff out on my own, but I was wondering if maybe there's an f.a.q. or a wiki of the mod that I could take a look at. Anyway, thanks to the creator for this mod, it's pretty cool.
You can find the link to Wiki in the first post:

Modder: ColonolNutty - Wiki - Discord

No, I'm not posting the link here again. :p

is the laying eggs removed?
If I have understood the question correctly and I have informed myself correctly, the laying eggs were not removed, it was not implanted yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: LordVoldemort24

Candence

Jul 11, 2021
You can find the link to Wiki in the first post:

Modder: ColonolNutty - Wiki - Discord

No, I'm not posting the link here again. :p

If I have understood the question correctly and I have informed myself correctly, the laying eggs were not removed, it was not implanted yet.
Thank you, you know people can be a little blind sometimes hahah. One other problem I'm having is that I can't unsilence my phone with any sims, the button doesn't even show up. Is it part of the mod?

Last edited:

skyslorer

Jul 2, 2021
well iv read every help page and wiki i can find and i cant get this mod to work all i get is no location found or my animation list comes up empty and iv got 2/3 of all the animations listed on the DD install page loaded. hope everyone else has a better time getting it to work than me

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
well iv read every help page and wiki i can find and i cant get this mod to work all i get is no location found or my animation list comes up empty and iv got 2/3 of all the animations listed on the DD install page loaded. hope everyone else has a better time getting it to work than me
See this post to check the installation of Devious Desires.
check the number of loaded animations:
_Sims animation geladen_2.jpg
Important for loading the animations:
deviousdesires_wickedwhims_loader.ts4script
deviousdesires_wickedwhims_loader.config

Also make sure you have custom content and script mods enabled

One other problem I'm having is that I can't unsilence my phone with any sims, the button doesn't even show up. Is it part of the mod?
I have never done this before, so I don't know.

rockharddino

Jan 30, 2021
is the laying eggs removed?
I remember this was specifically a feature from NisaK's Wicked Perversions, so if you've uninstalled it that would be why you're no longer seeing the feature. Either that or you've found a completely different egg-laying mod that I'm currently unaware of and uninstalled that instead. Either way, as ColonelNutty said before it's not, and has yet to be, a feature of Devious Desires. Hope this helps!

Oct 10, 2020
I'm getting the bug where females sometimes are missing their top half. After some research, i think this is caused by the custom slider framework. Is there a way to fix this? What could it possibly be incompatible with?

simmysimsimmer

Jul 18, 2021
My game keeps crashing every time I try run this mod. I tried to figure out why and singled it out to be the Sims 4 Community Library causing my issues. Once that is installed, and I run the game, I get orange error messages from Nisa, WW and Basemental in my notifs and the game won't load any of my households. All my mods are up to date, including DD since I just installed it today

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Thank you, you know people can be a little blind sometimes hahah. One other problem I'm having is that I can't unsilence my phone with any sims, the button doesn't even show up. Is it part of the mod?
If you are using Wicked Whims, that is the cause. This is actually a bug I fixed in S4CL. Wicked Whims reintroduces it.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
My game keeps crashing every time I try run this mod. I tried to figure out why and singled it out to be the Sims 4 Community Library causing my issues. Once that is installed, and I run the game, I get orange error messages from Nisa, WW and Basemental in my notifs and the game won't load any of my households. All my mods are up to date, including DD since I just installed it today
We can't help if you don't give us exception logs.

ZimaAthra

Jul 17, 2021
I know this probably isn't the best place to ask, but does anybody know of any animations for solo large dog? I wanna be able to have my kitsune sim do autofelatio, paw jobs, pillow/furniture fucking, and other self pleasuring.

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
I know this probably isn't the best place to ask, but does anybody know of any animations for solo large dog? I wanna be able to have my kitsune sim do autofelatio, paw jobs, pillow/furniture fucking, and other self pleasuring.
Such animations would be nice
This question would also be good in Discord

Reactions: ZimaAthra
4.40 star(s) 18 Votes