Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

I_like_Boobs

Jun 12, 2019
deformed faces on new sims
not sure if you guys had a similar problem but maybe you can point me in the right direction to what could cause this.
that happens sometimes when the game makes a new ranom sim or with occult sims and children.
does anybody have the same problem or knows what could cause this

Harglblah

Apr 1, 2019
not sure if you guys had a similar problem but maybe you can point me in the right direction to what could cause this.
that happens sometimes when the game makes a new ranom sim or with occult sims and children.
It's from Sacrifictals(?) sims torments mod just take out the deformed faces package and you're good to go

Reactions: I_like_Boobs

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
CAN I TURN OFF NOTIFACACTIONS?
Notifications for what?
Are you sure you didn't download a Shrek mod? (That image of a Sim looks like Shrek)

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
If I use this mod, EA ban my account?
As long as you don't upload Sims that have DD body parts equipped, you should be fine. (Same if you were to use WW). Don't upload stuff to the gallery that breaks the rules of the EA gallery and everything will be fine.

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
None of the loaded animations will work for me, not sure why?
Do you have all the files you need? The mod folder should contain this for Devious Desires: 1285912__DD3.jpg
Also make sure you have custom content and script mods enabled

Last edited:

CaramelTart

Apr 7, 2021
Any idea what might cause breastfeeding/penisfeeding interactions to not fill the hunger need? All anims tagged appropriately, latest updates applied to this, mccc, wicked whims.

Candence

Jul 11, 2021
Can anyone tell me which animations to use for watersports and scat? I downloaded all of them and the option isn't showing up in my game, everything else works out just fine. Thanks!

Oh, another thing. I can't seem to get my sims to drink penis milk, but they do drink breast milk. Sorry for the noobness, it's my first time using this mod.

Last edited:
Reactions: I_like_Boobs

SueZan404

Jul 4, 2021
Yo, I'm loving the realism this mod adds, but how do I change the settings so that sims can assault anyone, regardless of gender or age?

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
Yo, I'm loving the realism this mod adds, but how do I change the settings so that sims can assault anyone, regardless of gender or age?
Did you install Mod Settings Menus under Requirements?

Yes then:
shift + click on your sim > Configure Mod Settings > DD > then here somewhere

I do not have it exactly in my head right now

Reactions: SueZan404

dogco

Jul 13, 2021
So the milk overlays are not working for me. I turn them on in the Shift + click menu but nothing works. Also is there a way for a female to milk herself on a machine? Every time I try I get a no animations popup.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
So the milk overlays are not working for me. I turn them on in the Shift + click menu but nothing works. Also is there a way for a female to milk herself on a machine? Every time I try I get a no animations popup.
I think there is a solo milking animation available on a couch.

LestatS46

Jul 12, 2021
How do I enable Incest? They refuse because Incest -100000, am I really supposed to enthuse about incest to them for a +10-20 over and over and OVER again until they will finally have sex? Theres got to be a button.
Also every time I startup it says "MISSING FILES: mod_data/deviousdesires/animation_custimization/main.json" but I have main.json in there.
Also also, Ive seen other people mention the shift click for the mod menu but when I shift click and go to devious desires it only has view and edit custom animations, no actual settings. is that where the Incest button is supposed to be?

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
Also every time I startup it says "MISSING FILES: mod_data/deviousdesires/animation_custimization/main.json" but I have main.json in there.
The Sims 4/Mods/mod_data/deviousdesires/animation_custimization/main.json
The main.json must be located exactly in this path.
It says so in the readme

There may also be only one main.json

Also also, Ive seen other people mention the shift click for the mod menu but when I shift click and go to devious desires it only has view and edit custom animations, no actual settings. is that where the Incest button is supposed to be?
Did you install Mod Settings Menus under Requirements?

With this you can also activate Incest for all.

shift + click on your sim > Configure Mod Settings > DD > then what you want

See this post to check the installation of DD.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 18 Votes