Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
I'm getting the bug where females sometimes are missing their top half. After some research, i think this is caused by the custom slider framework. Is there a way to fix this? What could it possibly be incompatible with?
There is a slight issue with the Breast slider that has a random chance of making part of a Sims torso disappear. I think I've got new sliders that will not have this issue, but I haven't been able to test it yet.
Another thing - sex need doesn't seem to go down after sex. What gives?
I'm guessing your Sims are engaging in WW sex? DD does not integrate with WW and there are no plans to integrate with it until Turbodriver stops slandering me.

Oct 10, 2020
Damn, alright. I read that an option to turn off sex need was in progress, i'll wait for that. It's kind of annoying because the sex need will rarely go down, and so my sims are feeling "Fine" most of the time. Maybe the sex need could do that thing where it boosts another feeling so that it isn't as annoying. Thanks anyways!

Nigra

Jul 18, 2021
For some reason my sim gets for 90% the dominant/top position in an assault. But I want him to always get the Sub/Bottom Position. Now I tried, that only animations with tag will be used. I tried, that Sims with Vagina can get the male position and Sims with dick the female position (because I made the females futa). And I checked , that my Sim should always be bottom and the assaulter to top. Nothing worked. Is there another trick or am I doing something wrong?

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
For some reason my sim gets for 90% the dominant/top position in an assault. But I want him to always get the Sub/Bottom Position. Now I tried, that only animations with tag will be used. I tried, that Sims with Vagina can get the male position and Sims with dick the female position (because I made the females futa). And I checked , that my Sim should always be bottom and the assaulter to top. Nothing worked. Is there another trick or am I doing something wrong?
It is all about the tags being wrong on the animations themselves!

Damn, alright. I read that an option to turn off sex need was in progress, i'll wait for that. It's kind of annoying because the sex need will rarely go down, and so my sims are feeling "Fine" most of the time. Maybe the sex need could do that thing where it boosts another feeling so that it isn't as annoying. Thanks anyways!
For now, run this command "s4clib.set_statistic_user_value DeviousDesires_Motive_Sex 100"

Thanks for replying, I found a workaround with MCCC.
You can silence/unsilence your phone via a command in S4CL `s4clib.silence_phone` and `s4clib.unsilence_phone`

Last edited:

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
seems Sims4CommunityLib might be broken as got a Sims4Communitylib_Exceptions
Very unlikely, since I did not get exceptions. Give me your exception file before you make assumptions like that. What most likely has happened is that S4CL has caught an error caused by another mod, since S4CL catches those too.

ace54858

Feb 12, 2021
Very unlikely, since I did not get exceptions. Give me your exception file before you make assumptions like that. What most likely has happened is that S4CL has caught an error caused by another mod, since S4CL catches those too.
can only go by what it pop up ingame.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
can only go by what it pop up ingame.
Thanks for the exception file. I am currently working on fixing this, it is a change that is needed within S4CL. This error is safe to ignore for now. Next time you get an S4CL exception file, please bring it to the S4CL support thread instead.

Edit: A new version of S4CL has been released, v1.70, the error you are experiencing when clicking on Sims in the relationship panel should now be solved!

Last edited:
Reactions: 08-Angeldust

ace54858

Feb 12, 2021
Thanks for the exception file. I am currently working on fixing this, it is a change that is needed within S4CL. This error is safe to ignore for now. Next time you get an S4CL exception file, please bring it to the S4CL support thread instead.

Edit: A new version of S4CL has been released, v1.70, the error you are experiencing when clicking on Sims in the relationship panel should now be solved!
ok thanks

peoplecheese

Apr 20, 2021
Was this mod by chance getting updated to be compatible with the new pack? This mod currenlty freezes my game and then gives me an error message in regards to DD.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Was this mod by chance getting updated to be compatible with the new pack? This mod currenlty freezes my game and then gives me an error message in regards to DD.
It only currently causes a minor error when Foxes appear from what I've seen. No freezes that I've seen. Though, I am of course using the version 3.0 of the test build.

Last edited:

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
I will probably be releasing version 3.0 of Devious Desires in the next week or so. I feel like DD is long overdue for an official release and ya'll are gonna absolutely love all the changes I've made to Nudity, as well as the new Masturbate interactions, though they still need some tweaks, particularly for Sims doing them autonomously.

Kokoronexus

Jul 28, 2018
OMG, we dont have horses, but we HAVE LLAMAS xD Same shit to me.
CN, DD will be able to "interact" with llamas rigth?

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes