Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

mauserl

Jun 1, 2021
Sorry to maybe be the hundredth person to ask this, but with the wiki down I have no better source of info. Is there any way to disable autonomy?

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
And if I turned it on ... that is, I wrote it instead of off \ true, does it harm?
And, I'm so glad there will be an update to your mod !!!!
It'll make your game load slower, since it is likely going to be printing to a log file.

Sorry to maybe be the hundredth person to ask this, but with the wiki down I have no better source of info. Is there any way to disable autonomy?
I managed to nab the pages before the site was taken down (Not because of my mods though), I'm working on getting it back up, for now I have attached the wiki pages to this post.

perrobros

Sep 16, 2018
Hi! I'm sorry for asking, but something is bugging me from a lot time.
I have a lot of sims that uses custom height presets like Luumia, but the animations won't work properly with them.
WW has a feature that evertime an animation plays, it resets the Sims to the base height.
Is there a similar option/fix to that problem with DD? I searched on the mod configuration menu but I couldn't find anything related to that :(

Oct 25, 2019
hello i have so much animations for ww, i installed dd today all works fine, i seen lot of animation of coming but do it loads all animations from ww, in ww i can create plalylist for animations? can here too? and do all ww animations works here bez i not see lot animations i think 500 may be but not all? what i am doing wrong? thank you for awesome mod.am sure am doing something wrong

secret6620

Jul 19, 2021
Why are my sims are not intervening when the notice a rape... They just stand around angry about it and walks away from it... It happened at the bar in glimmerwood. Everyone noticed it, reacted, got angry, and then walked away or the moodlet just disappears after a certain amount of time? Is this feature broken? I enabled "intevene". And everyone ignores it.

Last edited:

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Hi! I'm sorry for asking, but something is bugging me from a lot time.
I have a lot of sims that uses custom height presets like Luumia, but the animations won't work properly with them.
WW has a feature that evertime an animation plays, it resets the Sims to the base height.
Is there a similar option/fix to that problem with DD? I searched on the mod configuration menu but I couldn't find anything related to that :(
If When I do add that, DD will use the height slider from CSF.

Last edited:
Reactions: perrobros

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
hello i have so much animations for ww, i installed dd today all works fine, i seen lot of animation of coming but do it loads all animations from ww, in ww i can create plalylist for animations? can here too? and do all ww animations works here bez i not see lot animations i think 500 may be but not all? what i am doing wrong? thank you for awesome mod.am sure am doing something wrong
WW animations should be loaded by DD, if you do not see all animations in the game, try doing this command: `dd.reload_animations` in the CTRL+SHIFT+C console.
- You should also install the included `deviousdesires_wickedwhims_loader.ts4script` file.
Playlists have not been implemented in DD yet, but there are plans to add something similar.

Reactions: joy_crazy_beared

SSIMSSIMAE

Jul 25, 2021
I'm having some issues with the main.json? It's not in the mod_data folder at all. In fact, I have no main.json file at all.
For some reason when I click on start sexy time with pet it says no locations found :( I've never used this mod before so I'm not sure how it works. I downloaded alonely actions but I'm not sure what else I need to do.
Ah i'm also having the same issue

lovelyx3

Jul 27, 2021
For some reason I'm getting this message? But I've done everything I was supposed to with extracting the files, placing them in the mods folder, etc. Screenshot 2021-07-27 180222.png

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
I'm having some issues with the main.json? It's not in the mod_data folder at all. In fact, I have no main.json file at all.
The main.json is located in the mod_date folder in the zip file.
the mod_data folder must be directly in the mod folder. _DD1a.jpg

or like this

Do you have all the files you need The mod folder should contain this for Devious Desires.jpg

For some reason I'm getting this message? But I've done everything I was supposed to with extracting the files, placing them in the mods folder, etc.
Look above the example pictures you have not installed the required other mods.
look in the first post there are also the download links at

Requirements:
SPOILER

• Sims 4 Community Library at least version 1.69 - F95Zone
  • Mod Settings Menu is required to modify DD Settings - MEGA

razor2

Mar 15, 2019
Is there a way to enable support for gang-assaults? Right now, if I try to add actors to an npc on npc assault, it will just say x sim did not give consent for rough sex.

Korbe

Dec 12, 2019
mod settings needs a 'next animation hotkey' WW has one so i can set a key to go to next animation during sex. saves time!
none of the pee option have a default animation. will they be added?
do the dog penis's come with the mod or are they another mod seperately?

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes