Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

SvenGrammer

Dec 17, 2020
Apologies if this is a dumb question but I wanted to know if I was misunderstanding one of the settings for DD.
When I used WW I would let sims just do whatever autonomously and it would often result in threesomes/gangbangs with the occasional duo somewhere.
Now with DD + WW the sims dont really do that anymore. Now they just pair off in twos and I never see them ask to join a pair and havent seen them join a soloer yet. So I end up with like 6 pairs of sims while other sims watch them. I've got that join box ticked in the settings and my notifications are filled with sims successfully asking single sims, but it never goes beyond that.

Just wanted to know if I was missing something or if it just takes more to get group stuff going now even with a hypersexual lot trait.

lovelyx3

Jul 27, 2021
The main.json is located in the mod_date folder in the zip file.
the mod_data folder must be directly in the mod folder. View attachment 1322381

or like this

View attachment 1322383

Look above the example pictures you have not installed the required other mods.
look in the first post there are also the download links at

Requirements:
SPOILER

• Sims 4 Community Library at least version 1.69 - F95Zone
  • Mod Settings Menu is required to modify DD Settings - MEGA
And now I'm getting this one, after downloading the mod settings thing, the DD one, and the community lib thing. I didn't delete anything, but for some reason it's not coming up.
Capture.PNG

Oct 25, 2019
works now all
And now I'm getting this one, after downloading the mod settings thing, the DD one, and the community lib thing. I didn't delete anything, but for some reason it's not coming up.
View attachment 1323150
i also new user all works well, first of dont install with any third party like vortex or any mod manager, YOU MUST INSTALL MANUALLY as much i know to exact location as it tells like read install file all files must be in same location where it told, dont know but may be you missing bulk custmize file in folder....try it do uninstall clearly, and read page 1 install and after exrtrct mega folder put each file exact location where it tell u in mod folder and subfolders it hardly 5 minutes take, give fresh install and double check where files are correct location
you can read wiki it more clear also must install reqire files, as i think u either not install one of reqire files or any folder of you not right location...sorry i not much helpful but as much i know new bee i tried hope it works

Reactions: BelloLover

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
The exact path is with Windows:
Code:
C:\Users\BelloLover\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\mod_data\deviousdesires\animation_customizations\main.json
at BelloLover should be your user name.

i also new user all works well, first of dont install with any third party like vortex or any mod manager, YOU MUST INSTALL MANUALLY
I will keep that in mind, thank you

Reactions: joy_crazy_beared

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
community library and devious desires not compatible
The mod that Devious Desires requires to be installed is not compatible with Devious Desires? I think you are mistaken good sir.
mod settings needs a 'next animation hotkey' WW has one so i can set a key to go to next animation during sex. saves time!
none of the pee option have a default animation. will they be added?
do the dog penis's come with the mod or are they another mod seperately?
- I'll think about this hotkey thing, it is not as easy as you would suspect! (Since Sims 4 does not natively support listening for keyboard presses).
- If someone made me one, then I could include it.
- As far as I know, DD is the only mod that pet penises come with, wait for the 3.0 version, maybe the issues you are having will be fixed then.
Apologies if this is a dumb question but I wanted to know if I was misunderstanding one of the settings for DD.
When I used WW I would let sims just do whatever autonomously and it would often result in threesomes/gangbangs with the occasional duo somewhere.
Now with DD + WW the sims dont really do that anymore. Now they just pair off in twos and I never see them ask to join a pair and havent seen them join a soloer yet. So I end up with like 6 pairs of sims while other sims watch them. I've got that join box ticked in the settings and my notifications are filled with sims successfully asking single sims, but it never goes beyond that.

Just wanted to know if I was missing something or if it just takes more to get group stuff going now even with a hypersexual lot trait.
I don't know about WW, since DD does not do any integration with it, so if WW suddenly changes behavior, it is not due to DD causing it, more likely something on the WW side of things (Maybe something that checks if DD is installed and "breaks" WW, if WW detects it, but who can really say). I am currently reworking how ask for sex works on the DD end to be much more seemless and work with the game more than it was, so it might end up doing things like this when I am done!

BURNS0750

Mar 1, 2019
Is there a option to use the nudity from WW only and disable the DD nudity, as its gets awkward to manage both?

Reactions: aox

rockharddino

Jan 30, 2021
Is there a option to use the nudity from WW only and disable the DD nudity, as its gets awkward to manage both?
Sorry, but ColonelNutty has stated on multiple occasions that they have absolutely no intention of relying on any WW features, due to issues working with WW in the past. As for what those issues are, I don't know and I don't care to know, but that's the current state of things.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Welcome to version 3.0!
There are a ton of changes that were made, too many to list here, check the included changelog for all the details!
Most of the changes were around Nudity itself
- If you have S4CM installed, the Select Equipment and Select Body Part dialogs will appear under Click on Sim -> Outfits -> Nudity -> Select Dialog
- Otherwise they appear under Click on Sim -> Devious Desires -> Nudity -> Select Dialog
- When selecting a custom part for any part location, make sure you select only a single part! (Unless you are selecting the entirety of underwear, then select as many parts as you wish)
- If a body part uses one of the normal body locations, such as the Head part (HAT), any CAS Part chosen when choosing a custom part that takes the matching body location, DD will take that part over any others you select, so be sure to remove parts that take the body location before trying to select custom parts that don't take the location. For example, remove any Hats you may be wearing if you wish to choose a Head part that does not take the Hat slot.
- Some things you likely won't find in the changelog, so I'll list em here:
- Don't be surprised if after installing 3.0 your Sims immediately go to masturbate! (If you have the autonomy setting enabled, of course)
- I upped how much the Sex Motive increases when Sims have sex, hopefully this will result in less "Low Sex Motive" buffs sticking around seemingly forever.
- Masturbation Autonomy is completely based on whether a Sim has less than -75 in their sex motive. There is not currently any privacy implemented, since it was quite performance heavy when I did implement it, but I still want to figure out better ways to introduce it so you don't end up with Sims doing it in front of their Child/Toddler Sims.
- I figured out how to get Sims to put things down, so if a Sim were to masturbate, they will make sure to put whatever they are holding down, if they happen to be holding a Sim, such as a Small Dog or Toddler, they won't try to masturbate at all, at least until they put the Sim down. (You can't even initiate it manually while they hold the Sim)
- Many new tags have been added to the list of animation and animation actor tags as well.

BURNS0750

Mar 1, 2019
Sorry, but ColonelNutty has stated on multiple occasions that they have absolutely no intention of relying on any WW features, due to issues working with WW in the past. As for what those issues are, I don't know and I don't care to know, but that's the current state of things.
oh I absolutely get that and understand why things are like they are.
Im asking for is a option to disable DD nudity setting (so they just strip to the vanilla underwear if no nudity mods all installed), so no WW reliance technically required.
But I'm not a modder so it may be far more complicated than I am suggesting

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
I
oh I absolutely get that and understand why things are like they are.
Im asking for is a option to disable DD nudity setting (so they just strip to the vanilla underwear if no nudity mods all installed), so no WW reliance technically required.
But I'm not a modder so it may be far more complicated than I am suggesting
I was thinking about adding that, but then I forgot. The main issue with this is when Sims undress for DD Sex, they will always be flaccid, since WW doesn't give a crap that Sims are engaged in DD sex.

Reactions: BURNS0750

mr.SimBlo

Mar 20, 2021
So cool that you ColonolNutty updated the mod !!!! :love:(y)
You not only updated it for the new version of the game, but also added something new ... and this is the most important thing! "We need progress, not regression" - as I always say, and you are a great fellow, ColonolNutty, who does not stop (like W.Whims.), But goes on and on!
You've added your underwear - that's awesome.
P.s. Hopefully Devious Desires will be like the kinky world for The Sims 3, or even re-install it!

KnollieBollie

May 29, 2020
Hi, Thank you CononolNutty for the new version! Unfortunately I'm getting this error now. I rechecked the installation and all seems fine.
Anybody knows what went wrong here and what I need to do to fix this?
Cheers!
Sims4-error.PNG

Last edited:

rockharddino

Jan 30, 2021
Hi, Thank you CononolNutty for the new version! Unfortunately I'm getting this error now. I rechecked the installation and all seems fine.
Anybody knows what went wrong here and what I need to do to fix this?
Cheers!
View attachment 1325862
I believe you need to provide the actual exception log, found in the file location specified in the error message. Otherwise, there's no telling what's actually wrong.

minibw

Feb 25, 2017
Hey all, I'm having an issue where my Sims (two males) don't always end up in the right sexual roles (top vs bottom) when they have encounters, even though I think I've assigned it correctly. Is this a known issue with this mod, or is there a general outline of what I should be checking to make sure the right Sims are being "active" and the right Sims are being "passive?"

It's just kinda weird when a Sim attempts to assault another and then ends up being the one getting railed lol

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Hey all, I'm having an issue where my Sims (two males) don't always end up in the right sexual roles (top vs bottom) when they have encounters, even though I think I've assigned it correctly. Is this a known issue with this mod, or is there a general outline of what I should be checking to make sure the right Sims are being "active" and the right Sims are being "passive?"

It's just kinda weird when a Sim attempts to assault another and then ends up being the one getting railed lol

GarrisVae

Mar 6, 2020
Sorry to have to ask, I looked through the options but couldn't find what I was looking for myself. Is there anyway to disable notifications of failed assaults'? (specifically NPC/NPC, if any at all)

dekubakuchili

Jul 26, 2021
Please help! I've downloaded some of the animations you recommend on dd, and I've downloaded s4cl and the mod menu, but it still say's no animations found, and before i have the milking breast menu, but now nothing, (that time exists because I still have the file v.1.71 after i deleted it and change to the newest version, it's disappear)

KnollieBollie

May 29, 2020
Without Devious_Desires_Exceptions.txt my crystal ball says you don't have Sims 4 Community Library 1.72 installed!?
Thanks for the feedback. I did install the Sims 4 Community Library 1.72 and now it seems to work. However I 'm getting the following error in the beginning of the game.

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes