Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Z_sean

Jul 20, 2021
I wann know where the problem is?I'm sure that install all of the requirements as specified in the description。 1627114535168.png 1627114562212.png

StevenR380680

May 6, 2021
Hello everyone. I wanted to ask something. And yes. I'm aware of what the Devious Desires mod is about and love it. But I wanted to ask. Since Cottage Living came out. Are there any plans to do animations with the recent animals added to the said expansion pack. I love the Pets animations by the way. And the people who contributed to the Pets animations too.

Reactions: mr.SimBlo

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
Are there any watersports animations anywhere? The "no locations found" error always comes up, so I assume they're not included in the base mod, but I can't find any animation packs with anything, either.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Hello everyone. I wanted to ask something. And yes. I'm aware of what the Devious Desires mod is about and love it. But I wanted to ask. Since Cottage Living came out. Are there any plans to do animations with the recent animals added to the said expansion pack. I love the Pets animations by the way. And the people who contributed to the Pets animations too.
Alonely is working on adding Fox animations I've heard.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Are there any watersports animations anywhere? The "no locations found" error always comes up, so I assume they're not included in the base mod, but I can't find any animation packs with anything, either.
Unfortunately animation authors are petty and refuse to tag their animations (Even watersports animations) properly so that DD may detect that they are indeed watersports. You may tag animations using Animation Customization as Watersports. I would link you to the Wiki page, but it is unfortunately down at the moment (It will be back soon).

Korbe

Dec 12, 2019
the dalmation doesn't seem to have a penis & i see no penis size options in cas.
do the dog penis's come with DD or is there another mod i need to add?

hydrualic

Feb 28, 2019
Without an exception file, I can only assume you have installed Devious Desires incorrectly.
Its been working fine until now, and things "appear" to work properly, it just seems to time out, and when i try to stop animations, or even exit the game, it has to work though a backlog of requests and then errors out/ends. Ill try to get the exception

Hodor84

Jul 13, 2021
Hi so....I recently downloaded this mod. The mobile breastmilking animations work fine but I can't find a way to make it work for the milking machine AT ALL. Is there a setting I need to toggle to force this to work or is there an animation missing? When I try, it says "No animations found for item."

hydrualic

Feb 28, 2019
Its been working fine until now, and things "appear" to work properly, it just seems to time out, and when i try to stop animations, or even exit the game, it has to work though a backlog of requests and then errors out/ends. Ill try to get the exception
ColonolNutty most recent message/error attached

mr.SimBlo

Mar 20, 2021
What is the enable_ww_snippet_read_warnings line in deviousdesires_wickedwhims_loader responsible for?
And if someone knows how to make synchronization between deviousdesires and wickedwhims, then synchronization with "body select", so that through wickedwhims it would be possible to change the body.

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes