Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
Hello there ..
So I updated Sims 4 Community Library, DD, WickedWhims and the Sims4 game itself .. but I keep getting the following error:

Error occurred while running interaction 'DeviousDesires_Sex_Change_Location' on_test. -> AttributeError: type object 'CommonObjectTypeUtils' has no attribute 'is_dolphin'

What can I do to fix it?
Greetings & a happy new year. ^-^
I guess that the sex location could not be chosen because the partner is a dolphin.
Paste the exceptions file as an attachment here. Without the other information included, we can only guess.

Too Greetings & a happy new year.

Last edited:
Reactions: Samthing

Samthing

Jan 3, 2022
I guess that the sex location could not be chosen because the partner is a dolphin.
Paste the exceptions file as an attachment here. Without the other information included, we can only guess.

Too Greetings & a happy new year.

The problem is thatthe whole devious desires mod doesn't work ..

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
Of course! Thank you very very much!
According to the error file you have an outdated Sims 4 version, or SCL is not up to date. Since you have updated everything, check for duplicate installations.
Sims 4 at least V 1.80.69.1030 currently V 1.82.99.1030
Sims 4 Community Library V 1.75

Edit:
- Update S4CL - Remove outdated versions of S4CL
- Remove duplicate installations of S4CL
- Remove S4CL and put a fresh copy back in.

alleine483

Jan 6, 2022
Hii, I've got a problem with cock. My male sims always have black glitched cock. I downloaded every mod which is nessesary but I still have the same problem. What can I do?

Derp4747

Oct 24, 2020
Hello, everything seems to be working fine but I can’t get autonomous interactions to happen, I set the arousal settings low to see and still not sure if it’s working. I’m also having issues with the my sims having a black penis square. Cheers.

Jan 7, 2022
I installed everything according to the readme file, but the only option that shows up in game is to masturbate, i do have animations installed and the Wicked Whims Loader

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
Hii, I've got a problem with cock. My male sims always have black glitched cock. I downloaded every mod which is nessesary but I still have the same problem. What can I do?
Noir Penises don't come with an overlay, their natural state is Black. Since you are getting a black penis, DD probably doesn't know what Skin tone your Sim has, so it isn't able to determine which Penis Skin Overlay to use. You can manually select one for your penis in the Body Parts Selector.

Hello, everything seems to be working fine but I can’t get autonomous interactions to happen, I set the arousal settings low to see and still not sure if it’s working. I’m also having issues with the my sims having a black penis square. Cheers.
Black Penis read the Top ^
For the Autonomous:
Go to your arousal increase settings:
shift + click on your sim -> Configure Mod Settings -> Devious Desires Settings -> Global Settings -> Sex Settings -> Arousal Settings -> Arousal Gain Per Second
then CHANGE the arousal increase number to 0.023
This should make it so that a sim is 100% aroused in 3 days.
Higher=Faster

I installed everything according to the readme file, but the only option that shows up in game is to masturbate, i do have animations installed and the Wicked Whims Loader
In order to start Normal Sex your Sim must be in a romantic relationship with another Sim. Then Romance -> Have Sex
More Info on the Wiki
Rape is under: Mean ->

Derp4747

Oct 24, 2020
Noir Penises don't come with an overlay, their natural state is Black. Since you are getting a black penis, DD probably doesn't know what Skin tone your Sim has, so it isn't able to determine which Penis Skin Overlay to use. You can manually select one for your penis in the Body Parts Selector.

Black Penis read the Top ^
For the Autonomous:
Go to your arousal increase settings:
shift + click on your sim -> Configure Mod Settings -> Devious Desires Settings -> Global Settings -> Sex Settings -> Arousal Settings -> Arousal Gain Per Second
then CHANGE the arousal increase number to 0.023
This should make it so that a sim is 100% aroused in 3 days.
Higher=Faster

In order to start Normal Sex your Sim must be in a romantic relationship with another Sim. Then Romance -> Have Sex
More Info on the Wiki
Rape is under: Mean ->
Thanks! My other question is I click on test Encounter and nothing seems to happen is that also because not everyone around my sim has a high arousal? Also I saw something somewhere about setting a neighborhood to “bad” or something like that, where do I do that?

Last edited:

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
Thanks! My other question is I click on test Encounter and nothing seems to happen is that also because not everyone around my sim has a high arousal? Also I saw something somewhere about setting a neighborhood to “bad” or something like that, where do I do that?
Sorry, I don't know that either. The test encounter has always done nothing for me. I do not know how to use it. But normal encounters already happen by chance.
Bad neighborhood:
When you are on the plot, select Construction Mode, then click on The House at the top left and then the question mark. There you can change the properties of the plot.

Reactions: Derp4747

Derp4747

Oct 24, 2020
Sorry, I don't know that either. The test encounter has always done nothing for me. I do not know how to use it. But normal encounters already happen by chance.
Bad neighborhood:
When you are on the plot, select Construction Mode, then click on The House at the top left and then the question mark. There you can change the properties of the plot.
Thank you very much!

Roxasvent13

Mar 25, 2021
What have you been working on? was expecting something buy now. hope your well, and haven't given up . you had some great ideas for the future of your mods.

nised22635

Apr 2, 2021
Weird problem but when sims use the toliet they undress their top but dont redress their top after. Cant figure out why

Jdawg1000

Jul 3, 2019
I am constantly getting Exception errors relating to breast swelling. Game is fully updated as well as Library, mod, and settings menu.

I don't have any multiple installations. Have tinkered with the in-game settings to disable swelling but it does not seem to have an effect.

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
Weird problem but when sims use the toliet they undress their top but dont redress their top after. Cant figure out why
This is the first time I have heard of this behavior, so only CN will be able to say something about it.

umm where do i find the devious desires body selector?
S4CM=Sims4ControlMenu
With S4CM installed: Click Sim -> Instant Outfits -> Nudity -> Select Body Parts
Without S4CM installed: Click Sim -> DD -> Nudity -> Select Body Parts

I am constantly getting Exception errors relating to breast swelling. Game is fully updated as well as Library, mod, and settings menu.

I don't have any multiple installations. Have tinkered with the in-game settings to disable swelling but it does not seem to have an effect.
New version of CSF has been released
Do you also have CSF? if so have you updated it?
if no, then give us the exception file, insert as attachment here.

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
Okay, please bear with me for a second... I haven't played the sims in quite some time and was interested in getting back into it again. When I was in the process of updating my mods, I discovered that this mod wasn't on LoversLab and went searching for it. When I discovered it, I see a shit ton of warnings about drama, etc. After reading the warnings, instructions, and some of the other posts, I have two points that I can hopefully get addressed.

1st. I know that the main page says its "made as a free alternative to" Wicked Whims, but can I run both? I was playing with both once upon a time and like I said I'm in the process of updating.

2nd. What the hell happened to cause all this drama? I would've figured between LoversLab and here there wouldn't be any kink shame especially in the modding community. Are the other creators intentionally making their mods incompatible? Is there anything to worry about in regard to potential sabotage with other mods?

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021

1st. I know that the main page says its "made as a free alternative to" Wicked Whims, but can I run both? I was playing with both once upon a time and like I said I'm in the process of updating.

2nd. What the hell happened to cause all this drama? I would've figured between LoversLab and here there wouldn't be any kink shame especially in the modding community. Are the other creators intentionally making their mods incompatible? Is there anything to worry about in regard to potential sabotage with other mods?
to 1: Yes, but WW can cause autonomy to go haywire and it will increase load times by alot.

to 2: CN can probably explain that better. But on his Discord under Drama can be read in the pins.
There was malicious code active in one version of WW, I don't know if that still exists. I personally do not use WW&MCCC anymore. Whether others intentionally make their mods incompatible with DD cannot be said for sure. But it would be stupid for the mod creators if they did. As stupid as this unnecessary drama. What could they have achieved if they had worked together and not started such a drama against CN. I personally suspect that they are afraid of CN his mod skills and the resulting patron loss. So greed for money.

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
I personally do not use WW&MCCC
If it wasn't for a few small things, I'd probably drop it as well. I like how with WW I can specifically select where and when to start a sex scene. For example, I select the bed then WW, then start the scene. Whereas with DD I have to select "have sex" under the romance and just have a random scene pop up (at least with my experience). Another thing is the WW attributes (I think that's what they're called). Everything from window peeping, exhibitionism, polygamy/polyamorous relationships, etc. I'm weighing the positives and negatives. While I like some of the kinks in DD, I'm not quite sure if I want to give up WW for it. Perhaps DD has more to offer than I'm aware of. I'm still in the process of getting my sims 4 set up after taking a hiatus, so I don't know. Just my opinion though. I'm not trying to pick sides or get involved in drama.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: BelloLover
4.40 star(s) 18 Votes