Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Oct 21, 2021
Hi there! i did everything in your instructions, and the mod seems run successfully, but i cant find the option that let sims eat poo, im sure i installed the dirtplay feasture and i set autonomously scat on, but there is nothing change. do you have any suggestions thx

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
Hi there! i did everything in your instructions, and the mod seems run successfully, but i cant find the option that let sims eat poo, im sure i installed the dirtplay feasture and i set autonomously scat on, but there is nothing change. do you have any suggestions thx
From the :
  • Animations must be available and tagged for POO_EATING (Animation), POO_EATER (Actor), and POO_SOURCE (Actor)
  • Sims must be above 30 romance (This requirement can be toggled in the DD Settings)
  • The Sim eater must have the Like fetish for Eating Poo of Other Sims
  • The Sim source must have the Like fetish for Feeding Poo to Other Sims
  • Click -> Romance -> Eat Poo Of Sim
There is a lot of useful stuff in the WIKI, links to animations and so on.
I also recommend "cruxmyth-customizations".
This is a customization file for DD, the animations usually do not have TAGS for DD.
With this file, DD can better select animations.

Reactions: 261723053

Oct 21, 2021
From the :
  • Animations must be available and tagged for POO_EATING (Animation), POO_EATER (Actor), and POO_SOURCE (Actor)
  • Sims must be above 30 romance (This requirement can be toggled in the DD Settings)
  • The Sim eater must have the Like fetish for Eating Poo of Other Sims
  • The Sim source must have the Like fetish for Feeding Poo to Other Sims
  • Click -> Romance -> Eat Poo Of Sim
There is a lot of useful stuff in the WIKI, links to animations and so on.
I also recommend "cruxmyth-customizations".
This is a customization file for DD, the animations usually do not have TAGS for DD.
With this file, DD can better select animations.
I see, i was wondering if i did something wrong, it explains the matter. Thanks a lot!

Oct 21, 2021
Thanks a lot! i got another problem. why i can't save the sexual likes/dislikes in CAS, i can save the original likes/dislikes of the game, but fail to save DD's likes/dislikes do you have any idea? thx!

j9·

Oct 17, 2021
Why only large dogs have romantic interaction, and small dogs and cats have no romantic interaction? Am I missing the file, or is the setting wrong?

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Why only large dogs have romantic interaction, and small dogs and cats have no romantic interaction? Am I missing the file, or is the setting wrong?
Have to pick them up to do romantic interactions with them. I couldn't figure out how to auto pick them up to do them.

Oct 21, 2021
Thanks a lot! amazing mod. i was wondering is there any further functions of "leash", such as keep a human as a pet and put them in cage or something like that.

brandbeastie

Jun 25, 2021
Hi. I do not have the option for domination or submission even though I gave the permissions. The only thing that shows is sex. Is there an option that I need to check or correct? Thank you.

Kuroro444

Dec 27, 2020
Hi, I've just updated your mods Devious Desires and Sim Snatcher today, but as soon as I start my game I get a bunch of notifications about an exception error or errors and I don't see any of the interactions from the mods on sims.

If anyone could help me resolve my problem I would be thankful.

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
Hello, i cant find this files in my Download. Where are they?
The files are part of the mods listed in the first post under requirements. The links to the downloads are also there.

The requirements are necessary for the operation, which is why they are also listed under Requirement.

>Requirements:
>
>SPOILER
>Sims 4 Community Library at least version 1.75 - F95Zone
>Mod Settings Menu is required to modify DD Settings - SimFileShare

Hi, I've just updated your mods Devious Desires and Sim Snatcher today, but as soon as I start my game I get a bunch of notifications about an exception error or errors and I don't see any of the interactions from the mods on sims.

If anyone could help me resolve my problem I would be thankful.
Update your Sims 4 Game

Samthing

Jan 3, 2022
Hello there ..
So I updated Sims 4 Community Library, DD, WickedWhims and the Sims4 game itself .. but I keep getting the following error:

Error occurred while running interaction 'DeviousDesires_Sex_Change_Location' on_test. -> AttributeError: type object 'CommonObjectTypeUtils' has no attribute 'is_dolphin'

What can I do to fix it?
Greetings & a happy new year. ^-^

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes