Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Satyr233

Mar 28, 2021
[dd_sex]: Failed to queue play animation interaction for Sim! {'sim': 'Reynaldo Delarosa (845284976417308691) [SI]'}
How to fix?

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
That's what I mean when I say, "click behind them." Clicking on the ground, or the object next to them, seems to still make the attacker call the victim, to a different room, away from the object, just to return, or fail because the victim cant leave the room they're in, which has the object.
That is strange, it should use the part you clicked on.
[dd_sex]: Failed to queue play animation interaction for Sim! {'sim': 'Reynaldo Delarosa (845284976417308691) [SI]'}
How to fix?
You should use the test build available in my discord as well, I've added more details to that error message to help debug what causes it when it happens.

zezelas

Sep 12, 2017
Hi. Dying to try this out but I'm having some trouble. I've installed all required mods and followed the instructions too. But I guess I missed something?
Please help? Thank you <3

ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'sims4communitylib.enums.enumtypes.common_int'
Error occurred when attempting to handle event type '<class 'sims4communitylib.events.interaction.events.interaction_queued.S4CLInteractionQueuedEvent'>' via event handler 'CommonEventHandler Mod Name: 'Devious_Desires' Function: '_dd_on_pregnancy_start_queued' Event Type: 'S4CLInteractionQueuedEvent'' -> ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'sims4communitylib.enums.enumtypes.common_int'

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Hi. Dying to try this out but I'm having some trouble. I've installed all required mods and followed the instructions too. But I guess I missed something?
Please help? Thank you <3

ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'sims4communitylib.enums.enumtypes.common_int'
Error occurred when attempting to handle event type '<class 'sims4communitylib.events.interaction.events.interaction_queued.S4CLInteractionQueuedEvent'>' via event handler 'CommonEventHandler Mod Name: 'Devious_Desires' Function: '_dd_on_pregnancy_start_queued' Event Type: 'S4CLInteractionQueuedEvent'' -> ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'sims4communitylib.enums.enumtypes.common_int'
Only possibilities:
1. Install S4CL
2. Update S4CL
3. Remove Old S4CL
4. Remove Duplicate S4CL

Jan 26, 2020
Recently had to reinstall this mod and completely mucked something up (again). I get no option for canine, and I don't remember how to add traits (so I can't romance either). Everything seems to be installed correctly but I have no option for dogs. Help?

Last edited:

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
Recently had to reinstall this mod and completely mucked something up (again). I get no option for canine, and I don't remember how to add traits (so I can't romance either). Everything seems to be installed correctly but I have no option for dogs. Help?
In order for a Human Sim to have Sex with an Animal Sim, the Human Sim needs to be Romantic at least 30% of the bar.
To become romantic with an Animal Sim, your Sim needs at least 30% Friendship.
Your human Sim also may need to have the zoophilia fetish for dogs
In V3.9 there is a bug that does not save the fetishes when they are set in CAS.
You can also set them this way:
SHIFT+CLICK on Sim -> DD -> Modify Fetishes -> <Fetish>

Add Traits:
SHIFT+CLICK on Sim -> DD -> Traits -> Add -> <Trait>

To enable the Sims 4 cheats:
Shift+Ctrl+C >> testingcheats true >> Shift+Ctrl+C

Edit: you have also added deviousdesires_features\deviousdesires_pets.package

Last edited:
Nov 9, 2019
For me DD just doesn't work

The games take an hour to load and when finally I go to the games and download the animations the game freezes and I have to stop it with the Task Manager

Maybe I have too much animation

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
For me DD just doesn't work

The games take an hour to load and when finally I go to the games and download the animations the game freezes and I have to stop it with the Task Manager

Maybe I have too much animation
Try to start Sims 4 with only DD with the requirements you need and your animations.
I don't know which mod you have installed additionally, but WW e.g. extends the loading times.
If that works, add the other mods back little by little and start the game. So you get then also out what is responsible for the extreme loading time.
Also look for lastException.txt or Exceptions.txt, if there is one, paste the file here. (Attach files) Maybe we can find the reason.

xiaogp88

Dec 17, 2021
Looks the latest version not working with Sims4 in Chinese, all menus are in 'blank', switch sims4 to english all works fine. any idea how to solve this ? thanks

blackdad7

Apr 27, 2018
Try to start Sims 4 with only DD with the requirements you need and your animations.
I don't know which mod you have installed additionally, but WW e.g. extends the loading times.
If that works, add the other mods back little by little and start the game. So you get then also out what is responsible for the extreme loading time.
Also look for lastException.txt or Exceptions.txt, if there is one, paste the file here. (Attach files) Maybe we can find the reason.
View attachment lastException.txt
Hears Mine I also have long load time game start take 12 min , visit a lot 5 min , my mode folder size 21 GB in a SSD drive , i have just 8 GB of RAM .

zezelas

Sep 12, 2017
Only possibilities:
1. Install S4CL
2. Update S4CL
3. Remove Old S4CL
4. Remove Duplicate S4CL
Hello. Yes that worked. thank you. Everything's working.
Although my game is awfully slow now. Any idea what could be the cause? If I got my sim to milk another sim for example. The action doesn't queue up. it takes 10 seconds or so for it to load into the action bar. And then the sim goes and does it another 20 seconds later.

P.S. Amazing mod. ;-;

Reactions: LordVoldemort24

wolfgangmami

Mar 16, 2018
I'm not sure other features working but only milking feature is working right now (I did not like and uninstalled it. Only animals remaining). All requirements are up-to-date. I got wickedwhims and mccc mod (and some tiny mods). Any help ?

Shu89

Sep 7, 2017
Maybe im blind but how do i turn off the Bra? first time using the mod now and what kind of Sims are able to act into these "Desires" ? Teens+ ?

Sorry for the questions.

Reactions: borednow13
4.40 star(s) 18 Votes