Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
Only tangentially relevant, but Sims 4 is $5 on steam so if you want to jump in now's a pretty good time.
I saaaaaw, but I only had enough to get some other games that I was guaranteed to significantly play.
There were quite a few games I'd have loved to nab with that discount, but just not enough money.
I'm hoping there's another big discount this Christmas, maybe I can get some more.

Mr.moist

Dec 16, 2017
I followed the instructions and I can start any animations and I don't get any notification that there is anything wrong i tried reinstalling and nothing changed

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
I followed the instructions and I can start any animations and I don't get any notification that there is anything wrong i tried reinstalling and nothing changed
If there are no problems then why reinstall?
What changes should be created by a new installation?
I am confused.:unsure:

EDIT: Aha! "can not start" makes sense.
Animations are listed in the , load some and try again.

To start Normal Sex your Sim must be in a romantic relationship with another Sim. (At least 30% on the romance bar)

Last edited:

Roxasvent13

Mar 25, 2021
Is it possible to make the fight rape, on the spot. Reason: I put a sim in prison(gate door, locked for prisoner). Go into cell choose fight and rape behind them, or on them. The attacking sim gets out of the cell, goes upstairs, to a bedroom, just to call the prisoner they were standing next to. The prisoner cant come, because you locked them in the cell (obviously), so it fails. lure rape I get, but it makes the immersion impossible when there in the perfect spot(way too often), and both sims leave to ''talk" then return to that perfect spot, that now sometimes has a sim that can stop you mid assault.

Aug 31, 2021
My Sim has a missing/red vagina. The other female Sims in my household are fine, but one has a red line where the vagina should be. It is also the only adult female Sim, the others are young adults. In CAS, the issue doesn't show up. Does anyone know how to fix this?

chillturturt

Feb 20, 2021
My Sim has a missing/red vagina. The other female Sims in my household are fine, but one has a red line where the vagina should be. It is also the only adult female Sim, the others are young adults. In CAS, the issue doesn't show up. Does anyone know how to fix this?
Do you have any CC? If so, try changing the skin, skin tone, or removing any tattoos. I had a similar issue and solved it with that.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Is it possible to make the fight rape, on the spot. Reason: I put a sim in prison(gate door, locked for prisoner). Go into cell choose fight and rape behind them, or on them. The attacking sim gets out of the cell, goes upstairs, to a bedroom, just to call the prisoner they were standing next to. The prisoner cant come, because you locked them in the cell (obviously), so it fails. lure rape I get, but it makes the immersion impossible when there in the perfect spot(way too often), and both sims leave to ''talk" then return to that perfect spot, that now sometimes has a sim that can stop you mid assault.
You can do fight rape when clicking on objects and the floor. You should do that instead of clicking on the Sim.

murffus

Dec 8, 2021
Después de unos meses sabático lejos de las SIM, volví y te habías ido. Afortunadamente te busqué y aquí estás.

Un magnífico mod, felicitaciones y muchas gracias por permitirnos usarlo.
a mi no me funciona bro me sale un mensaje de error que dice: DD ERROR: MISSING REQUIRED MOD(S) y mas weas :(

murffus

Dec 8, 2021
DD ERROR: MISSING REQUIRED MODS devious desires failed to locate some of the mods or the api it requires to function within your mods folder.
MISSING MODS:
sims 4 community library(package)
sims 4 community library(ts4script)
mod settings menu(package)
mod settings menu(ts4script)
PLEASE EXIT THE GAME AND INSTALL THEM
:(:(:( help

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
DD ERROR: MISSING REQUIRED MODS devious desires failed to locate some of the mods or the api it requires to function within your mods folder.
MISSING MODS:
sims 4 community library(package)
sims 4 community library(ts4script)
mod settings menu(package)
mod settings menu(ts4script)
PLEASE EXIT THE GAME AND INSTALL THEM
:(:(:( help
The message says that the following files still need to be installed. The files are part of the mods listed in the first post under requirements. The links to the downloads are also there.

The requirements are necessary for the operation, which is why they are also listed under Requirement.

>Requirements:
>
>SPOILER
>Sims 4 Community Library at least version 1.75 - F95Zone
>Mod Settings Menu is required to modify DD Settings - SimFileShare

InfiniteHamster

Feb 7, 2021
Hi ColonolNutty. First off I just want to say thanks for all your hard work on a terrific mod.

Just a quick question. The earlier DD had the option for an NPC to rape your player sim. I can't seem to find that option anymore.

Is there something that I am missing? Or is it not incorporated into this mod?

Again, thanks for all your hard work.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Hi ColonolNutty. First off I just want to say thanks for all your hard work on a terrific mod.

Just a quick question. The earlier DD had the option for an NPC to rape your player sim. I can't seem to find that option anymore.

Is there something that I am missing? Or is it not incorporated into this mod?

Again, thanks for all your hard work.
If your Sim can do it, NPC Sims can do it too.

InfiniteHamster

Feb 7, 2021
If your Sim can do it, NPC Sims can do it too.
But there used to be a manual option when you could play as the player Sim, and get an NPC to rape your Sim. Doesn't seem to be there anymore.

Only option (I can find) is 'Fight' and 'Lure', where your player Sim is always the antogonist.

Am I doing somehthing wrong?

Last edited:

Roxasvent13

Mar 25, 2021
You can do fight rape when clicking on objects and the floor. You should do that instead of clicking on the Sim.
That's what I mean when I say, "click behind them." Clicking on the ground, or the object next to them, seems to still make the attacker call the victim, to a different room, away from the object, just to return, or fail because the victim cant leave the room they're in, which has the object.

Roxasvent13

Mar 25, 2021
But there used to be a manual option when you could play as the player Sim, and get an NPC to rape your Sim. Doesn't seem to be there anymore.

Only option (I can find) is 'Fight' and 'Lure', where your player Sim is always the antogonist.

Am I doing somehthing wrong?
Its arousal based, so you have to shift+click on a sim, go to change mod settings, devious desires, rape options, and change the arousal settings so that you see it as often as you like. Another way is to change who needs arousal, in the same settings, so you can work without arousal. lastly go to allowance setting to choose the conditions of who can rape/be raped. personally if i want my sim to be attacked more, I make it personal, by setting the allowance settings the to victim trait only, then only giving my sim the trait.

Reactions: InfiniteHamster
4.40 star(s) 18 Votes