Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

notacokitty

Nov 19, 2021
No, nothing is wrong with it, if it says there is a duplicate, then there is a duplicate.

It says you're missing a requirement of DD and need to install it, seems pretty straight forward to me. Check the description for links to the requirements of DD.
Thanks! I didn't realize I was skipping over one of the requirements. When I went back to look I saw what I was missing!

notacokitty

Nov 19, 2021
Search with windows explorer in the mods folder for deviousdesires.package in the upper right corner if you are in the mods folder and delete the duplicate files.
Also check if the mod_data folder is only in the mods folder.

Download the Files in the First Post unter Requirements:
MSM and S4CL
The downloadlink can be found there as well.
Thanks so much!

Kalou11

Sep 7, 2021
I have a problem with DD. Everytime my character goes trough a door, I've got a "Devious_Desires_Exception" and I cannot interact with the others sims. And when I visit other sim's house, the doors are gone.

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
I have a problem with DD. Everytime my character goes trough a door, I've got a "Devious_Desires_Exception" and I cannot interact with the others sims. And when I visit other sim's house, the doors are gone.
Basemental caused this, but it has been updated.
Ok, don't save until you have doors or they will be permanently broken with this save.
Because Basemental broke the doors, so even with the updated version of Basemental, when you save, the doors are still gone.

But why DD should cause an error when the doors are gone is beyond me. Attach the exception file from DD here.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
I've checked Basemental Drugs & Gang and they are up-to-date. So here's the log
Well, I can tell you now that that error wouldn't occur when a Sim goes through a door. Update Custom Slider Framework (CSF)

how do you get the insectophilia to work. asking for my brother.
Insectophilia does not yet have a function.

Brothels is the current feature being worked on (Available in my discord)

dw24

May 21, 2021
I don't remember if I replied here or not but if not, here it is.

I am sorry this is going on and that people cannot leave others alone. Bullying is absolutely terrible and it does more damage than others think. I am happy to see you are still updating and working on the mod for us and I will continue to support you whenever I can.

Thank you for your hard work on the mod <3

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
I tried the mod, and I've encountered several issues:
- Preferences, e.g. enjoys orgies, are not saved. I can select them, but they are gone when I open the editor again
- The Rapist and Victim traits are missing

Last edited:

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
- Preferences, e.g. enjoys orgies, are not saved. I can select them, but they are gone when I open the editor again
It is a bug that fetishes are not saved correctly in CAS.
You can edit the Fetishes for now under the Likes/Dislikes
The bug is already known and fixed in the new TestBuild on CN Discord.
SHIFT+CLICK -> DD -> Traits -> Add Trait -> Rapist

Last edited:
Reactions: TheRealSomeone92

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Thanks for the answer. I managed to add traits this way.
What about adding Like / Dislikes? Is there a workaround to permanently add them?

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
Thanks for the answer. I managed to add traits this way.
What about adding Like / Dislikes? Is there a workaround to permanently add them?
Thanks.
This allows fetishes to be set specifically. I don't know what is different than in CAS because I have never set fetishes in CAS. They are added permanently when you set them.

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
What's CAS?
I am wondering if the game actually saves DD Likes / Dislikes (Fetishes). When I e.g. set music tastes the game remembers them when I open the Sim editor again, but all DD LIkes / Dislikes are gone.

edit:
Found CAS, that'S the Sim Editor I was talking about.

edit2:
Oh, found the LIkes / Dislikes. You have to click on fetishes.

edit3:
And if I set them via the SHIFT method they also show up in CAS.

Reactions: BelloLover

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
For the first issue, give the test build that is available in my discord a try, it has been fixed, alternatively you can SHIFT+CLICK on Sim -> DD -> Modify Fetishes.
- Adding them via the Modify Fetishes dialog and adding them via CAS work the same. I am actually glad I added the alternative interaction before this bug was discovered, because otherwise people would not have a way to modify their fetishes!
For the second issue, the Rapist and Victim traits are available via SHIFT+CLICK on Sim -> DD -> Traits -> Add -> Rapist/Victim

Reactions: TheRealSomeone92
4.40 star(s) 18 Votes