Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
Hi and thank you for your message. I think my arrousal is ok but i will do the check you listed to be sure. sex isnt so much an issue as it works with people via the Perversions mod etc. Its just that i swear before there was a kind of automatic request box that would appear. Like my pet would apporach and ask for sex. without me prompting it or forcing it.

Thats not happening now and i havent removed any mods, just updated that all.
I just tested it, the encounter did not work for me. I turned it OFF, switched to the main menu without saving, reloaded and turned it back ON.
Now they are asking again.
Maybe it is enough just to switch OFF and ON again.

I Play in German, I think the setting can be found here:
DD > Global Settings > Sex Settings > General Settings > Sexual Encounters

I actually missed that already too, but since I didn't play much, I just didn't notice it. :)

Foxxybabes

Feb 11, 2019
Wait i right clicked my player and i found the Devious Desire button. when i click it i only see 3 options, ' Set Sex role preference, Nudity and Milk Farm' where is the global settinmgs and sex settings? :(

Foxxybabes

Feb 11, 2019
I just tested it, the encounter did not work for me. I turned it OFF, switched to the main menu without saving, reloaded and turned it back ON.
Now they are asking again.
Maybe it is enough just to switch OFF and ON again.

I Play in German, I think the setting can be found here:
DD > Global Settings > Sex Settings > General Settings > Sexual Encounters

I actually missed that already too, but since I didn't play much, I just didn't notice it. :)
Wait i right clicked my player and i found the Devious Desire button. when i click it i only see 3 options, ' Set Sex role preference, Nudity and Milk Farm' where is the global settinmgs and sex settings? :(

Nov 14, 2021

hello do you mind helping me i cant seem to get it to work

ERROR: MISSING REQUIRED MODS

MISSING MODS:
-sims 4 community library (package)
-sims 4 community library (ts4script)
-mod settings menu (package)
-mod setting menu (ts4script)

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
hello do you mind helping me i cant seem to get it to work

ERROR: MISSING REQUIRED MODS

MISSING MODS:
-sims 4 community library (package)
-sims 4 community library (ts4script)
-mod settings menu (package)
-mod setting menu (ts4script)
A list of requirements is available in the Description of the mod on the first page.

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
My mistake Free from memory is not so easy, have extra now also taken out the translation. ;)

shift + click on your sim -> Configure Mod Settings -> Devious Desires Settings -> Global Settings -> Sex Settings -> General Settings -> Enable Sexual Encounters

Jul 29, 2018
Is there a command to pause or resume arousal gain for a specific sim? It is stuck at 0 for one of my characters. (Might be related to me accidentally freezing their (normal sim) needs when shift-clicking them once?)

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
Is there a command to pause or resume arousal gain for a specific sim? It is stuck at 0 for one of my characters. (Might be related to me accidentally freezing their (normal sim) needs when shift-clicking them once?)
Go to your arousal increase settings:
shift + click on your sim -> Configure Mod Settings -> Devious Desires Settings -> Global Settings -> Sex Settings -> Arousal Settings -> Arousal Gain Per Second
then CHANGE the arousal increase number to 0.023
This should make it so that a sim is 100% aroused in 3 days.
Higher=Faster

jw229

Mar 4, 2021
Hey CN,

DD keeps looking better and better with every release, thanks for the great software and hard work.

I have a functionality question. Is there a reason rape does not raise the domination skill for the attacker and the submission skill for the victim? If there is no reason, would you consider adding that to future releases?

Jul 29, 2018
Go to your arousal increase settings:
shift + click on your sim -> Configure Mod Settings -> Devious Desires Settings -> Global Settings -> Sex Settings -> Arousal Settings -> Arousal Gain Per Second
then CHANGE the arousal increase number to 0.023
This should make it so that a sim is 100% aroused in 3 days.
Higher=Faster
Thanks. Is this setting not global? I could have sworn visiting NPCs had arousal growth, while my character did not.

jaggeddarkfang

Mar 18, 2021
Is there something wrong with the version? It keeps saying i have duplicate DD files, when I dont. I've tried delteing them, loading the game and putting them back but it still comes up as duplicate? (This is all it says)

notacokitty

Nov 19, 2021
It is giving me a notification that DD failed to locate some of the Mods or the API it requires to function within your Mods folder. MISSING MOD(s): Mod Settings Menu (package and ts4script). Please exit the game and install them.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Is there something wrong with the version? It keeps saying i have duplicate DD files, when I dont. I've tried delteing them, loading the game and putting them back but it still comes up as duplicate? (This is all it says)
No, nothing is wrong with it, if it says there is a duplicate, then there is a duplicate.

It is giving me a notification that DD failed to locate some of the Mods or the API it requires to function within your Mods folder. MISSING MOD(s): Mod Settings Menu (package and ts4script). Please exit the game and install them.
It says you're missing a requirement of DD and need to install it, seems pretty straight forward to me. Check the description for links to the requirements of DD.

Reactions: 08-Angeldust

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
Search with windows explorer in the mods folder for deviousdesires.package in the upper right corner if you are in the mods folder and delete the duplicate files.
Also check if the mod_data folder is only in the mods folder.
Download the Files in the First Post unter Requirements:
MSM and S4CL
The downloadlink can be found there as well.

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes