Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
Where do I get the animations for the Dirty Play feature?
there is a hint in the .

EDIT: also recommend Cruxmyth Customizations on LL

Just getting back into The Sims, updated all my mods, this included, and now when I try building a house, every time I place a door I get a message telling me there was an issue and to check my "Devious_Desires_Exceptions.txt". I have no idea what I'm looking for with this, but it is in the spoiler below.
update The Sims to 1.80.69.1030 (Cottage Living) and above. and S4CL to 1.76

Last edited:

MomoLoe

Mar 19, 2021
Hey, my game keeps giving me this error. What does it mean?

[Devious_Desires] 2021-11-05 19:39:00.202977 Traceback (most recent call last):
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 209, in c_api_server_tick
File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_injection_utils.py", line 97, in _wrapped_function
File "sims4communitylib\events\zone_update\common_zone_update_event_dispatcher.py", line 80, in _common_zone_update
File "sims4communitylib\events\zone_update\common_zone_update_event_dispatcher.py", line 72, in _on_zone_update
File "sims4communitylib\events\event_handling\common_event_registry.py", line 59, in dispatch
File "sims4communitylib\events\event_handling\common_event_registry.py", line 69, in _dispatch
File "sims4communitylib\events\event_handling\common_event_handler.py", line 93, in handle_event
File "sims4communitylib\events\interval\common_interval_event_service.py", line 224, in _update_game_tick_on_zone_update
File "sims4communitylib\events\interval\common_interval_event_service.py", line 209, in _attempt_to_dispatch
File "sims4communitylib\events\interval\common_interval_event_service.py", line 107, in try_dispatch
File "deviousdesires\milkfarm\milk_farm_on_tick.py", line 37, in _dd_mf_update_milk_farm_on_zone_update
File "deviousdesires\milkfarm\milk_farm_on_tick.py", line 28, in _run_on_tick
File "deviousdesires\milkfarm\utils\sim_milk_utils.py", line 424, in update_milk_levels_on_tick
File "deviousdesires\milkfarm\utils\sim_milk_utils.py", line 350, in set_milk_level
File "deviousdesires\milkfarm\utils\sim_milk_utils.py", line 480, in _update_milk_swelling
File "sims4communitylib\utils\sims\common_buff_utils.py", line 218, in add_buff
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 467, in exported_func
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\buff_component.py", line 277, in add_buff_from_op
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\buff_component.py", line 326, in add_buff
File "deviousdesires\milkfarm\classes\dd_apply_body_swelling_milk_buff.py", line 67, in on_add
File "deviousdesires\milkfarm\classes\dd_apply_body_swelling_milk_buff.py", line 186, in _apply_sliders
File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_log_registry.py", line 215, in error
File "deviousdesires\milkfarm\classes\dd_apply_body_swelling_milk_buff.py", line 165, in _apply_sliders
TypeError: apply_slider_by_name() got an unexpected keyword argument 'trigger_event'
Failed to apply swelling to body -> TypeError: apply_slider_by_name() got an unexpected keyword argument 'trigger_event'

I've already updated the game and all the necessary other mods like simscommunitylibrary, sims4modsettingsmenu and CSF sliders

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Hey, my game keeps giving me this error. What does it mean?

[Devious_Desires] 2021-11-05 19:39:00.202977 Traceback (most recent call last):
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 209, in c_api_server_tick
File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_injection_utils.py", line 97, in _wrapped_function
File "sims4communitylib\events\zone_update\common_zone_update_event_dispatcher.py", line 80, in _common_zone_update
File "sims4communitylib\events\zone_update\common_zone_update_event_dispatcher.py", line 72, in _on_zone_update
File "sims4communitylib\events\event_handling\common_event_registry.py", line 59, in dispatch
File "sims4communitylib\events\event_handling\common_event_registry.py", line 69, in _dispatch
File "sims4communitylib\events\event_handling\common_event_handler.py", line 93, in handle_event
File "sims4communitylib\events\interval\common_interval_event_service.py", line 224, in _update_game_tick_on_zone_update
File "sims4communitylib\events\interval\common_interval_event_service.py", line 209, in _attempt_to_dispatch
File "sims4communitylib\events\interval\common_interval_event_service.py", line 107, in try_dispatch
File "deviousdesires\milkfarm\milk_farm_on_tick.py", line 37, in _dd_mf_update_milk_farm_on_zone_update
File "deviousdesires\milkfarm\utils\sim_milk_utils.py", line 424, in update_milk_levels_on_tick
File "deviousdesires\milkfarm\utils\sim_milk_utils.py", line 350, in set_milk_level
File "deviousdesires\milkfarm\utils\sim_milk_utils.py", line 480, in _update_milk_swelling
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 467, in exported_func
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\buff_component.py", line 277, in add_buff_from_op
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\buff_component.py", line 326, in add_buff
File "deviousdesires\milkfarm\classes\dd_apply_body_swelling_milk_buff.py", line 67, in on_add
File "deviousdesires\milkfarm\classes\dd_apply_body_swelling_milk_buff.py", line 186, in _apply_sliders
File "deviousdesires\milkfarm\classes\dd_apply_body_swelling_milk_buff.py", line 165, in _apply_sliders
TypeError: apply_slider_by_name() got an unexpected keyword argument 'trigger_event'
Failed to apply swelling to body -> TypeError: apply_slider_by_name() got an unexpected keyword argument 'trigger_event'

I've already updated the game and all the necessary other mods like simscommunitylibrary, sims4modsettingsmenu and CSF sliders
That error points to you needing to update/install CSF, so the absolute only possibilities are the following:
- Outdated CSF installed
- Duplicate installation of CSF installed
- Incorrectly installed CSF

Roxasvent13

Mar 25, 2021
Why is your animation timer in milliseconds, instead of seconds? and is there a way to run animations in their default time? Also can I be your Idea Guy?

NexyB

Oct 30, 2021
Pregnancy seems to be not working across the board, even when I ensure all the criteria are being met. Could WW be disabling it?

kikimom

Feb 1, 2021
Not much can be done with it.
Try removing Better Exceptions and getting a proper exception file lastexception.txt instead.
Then post them here.

You should remove Better Exceptions for the following reasons:
Better Exceptions removes many important parts of the stack trace, which is used to locate the problems and mostly points to ColonolNutty its mods as the problem.
Thank you! :)

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Why is your animation timer in milliseconds, instead of seconds? and is there a way to run animations in their default time? Also can I be your Idea Guy?
If you want the default time to be literally forever, animators have no care in the world for what time they put on their animations.

You can't be my Idea Guy, because the community is my Idea Guy.

Pregnancy seems to be not working across the board, even when I ensure all the criteria are being met. Could WW be disabling it?
No, it definitely works. I'm not gonna look into it for the 20 millionth time. Double check the criteria, especially the DD Milk Farm criteria related to pregnancy.

• Haha
Reactions: Roxasvent13

laggz13

Aug 18, 2018
this becoming really annoying. Need some help please. and yes the game is fully updated and S4CL is aswell. no idea?

[Devious_Desires] 2021-09-12 10:08:04.867040 Traceback (most recent call last):
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 117, in wrapped
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 113, in finally_wrap
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 157, in wrapper
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 175, in wrapper
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 365, in c_api_client_connect
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v166a\injector.py", line 26, in _wrapped_function
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v166a\zone_spin.py", line 94, in _turbolib_on_late_zone_load
File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_injection_utils.py", line 89, in _wrapped_function
File "sims4communitylib\events\zone_spin\common_zone_spin_event_dispatcher.py", line 77, in _common_on_late_zone_load
File "sims4communitylib\events\zone_spin\common_zone_spin_event_dispatcher.py", line 55, in _on_late_zone_load
File "sims4communitylib\events\event_handling\common_event_registry.py", line 66, in dispatch
File "deviousdesires\sex\_injects\_block_interactions_during_sex.py", line 307, in _dd_block_interactions_on_zone_load
File "deviousdesires\sex\_injects\_block_interactions_during_sex.py", line 237, in block_vanilla_interactions_in_sex
File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_injection_utils.py", line 94, in _wrapped_function
File "sims4communitylib\exceptions\common_exceptions_handler.py", line 37, in log_exception
File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_injection_utils.py", line 89, in _wrapped_function
File "deviousdesires\pets\_injects\_block_interactions_during_sex.py", line 28, in _dd_pets_inject_allowed_interactions
AttributeError: type object 'CommonInteractionId' has no attribute 'FOX_STAND'
Error occurred while injecting into function '_dd_pets_inject_allowed_interactions' of class -> AttributeError: type object 'CommonInteractionId' has no attribute 'FOX_STAND'

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
this becoming really annoying. Need some help please. and yes the game is fully updated and S4CL is aswell. no idea?
Cottage Living introduced the foxes
Also make sure that there is no duplicate installation.

laggz13

Aug 18, 2018
Cottage Living introduced the foxes
Also make sure that there is no duplicate installation.
my game is already beyond that version. As already mentioned. my Game Version.txt is 1.81.72.1030

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
These are the only possibilities, if it is not one of these, it is a paradox:
1. Duplicate installation of S4CL
2. Old Version of S4CL
3. Cached version of S4CL (Delete S4CL and copy fresh instances of it into your Mods folder)

wolfee1

Jul 6, 2021
sorry to bother, but mind telling me what's going wrong
[Devious_Desires] 2021-11-08 10:10:36.205937 Traceback (most recent call last):

pepepink

Jul 8, 2017
Hi,
I wanted to have a try. I dowloaded it from here and install it as it is explained but I vad this error.
Do you know where I can find the missing files ?
DDError.png

NexyB

Oct 30, 2021
If you want the default time to be literally forever, animators have no care in the world for what time they put on their animations.

You can't be my Idea Guy, because the community is my Idea Guy.

No, it definitely works. I'm not gonna look into it for the 20 millionth time. Double check the criteria, especially the DD Milk Farm criteria related to pregnancy.
I have double checked the criteria.

- Cum Levels are at 100%
- I am utilizing the option that allows you to directly have cum go to the vagina
- I have even verified cum overlays were being applied at the appropriate location around the vagina.
- The receiving sim is able to get pregnant.
- The giving sim is able to impregnate.

When I disabled DDMF, pregnancy was restored.

When DDMF was enabled I also noticed inflation was not working even though overlays were being applied.

I understand your frustration, but if this topic is still allegedly spawning 20 million questions like mine and becoming more of a hassle than it's worth, then perhaps implementing switch in the future that allows users to decouple impregnation from specific DDMF criteria would be a good idea.

I am reading the instructions on the wiki and genuinely do not know what I'm missing.

Edit:

I think I figured it out. If you have NisaK Wicked Perversions, the "Daughter of the Easter Hare" perk will interfere with DDMF and negate both pregnancy and inflation.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 18 Votes