Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

xxvaynxx

Jul 10, 2020
If you want the default time to be literally forever, animators have no care in the world for what time they put on their animations.

You can't be my Idea Guy, because the community is my Idea Guy.

No, it definitely works. I'm not gonna look into it for the 20 millionth time. Double check the criteria, especially the DD Milk Farm criteria related to pregnancy.
Just in case people are swearing it doesn't work. It works. My sims get knocked up all the time and I have DD milk farm as that's the only one I use.

pepepink

Jul 8, 2017
Well, it looks interesting but I didn't expiriment it much. the loading time are just incredibily high and not just at the first time, even when driving to a new location.
Did you expreriment the same ? (note I kept WW)

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
I think I figured it out. If you have NisaK Wicked Perversions, the "Daughter of the Easter Hare" perk will interfere with DDMF and negate both pregnancy and inflation.
Thank you for pointing it out.

Well, it looks interesting but I didn't expiriment it much. the loading time are just incredibily high and not just at the first time, even when driving to a new location.
Did you expreriment the same ? (note I kept WW)
WW already has a long loading time by itself. The loading times shorten enormously with DD and without WW.
Try it without WW and then decide.

Reactions: pepepink
Jan 26, 2020
No idea what I'm doing wrong, but I have the zoo trait active, I installed the animations, I'm not getting any sort of error but I'm not getting the option to have sex (just masturbate) . Any clue what I might have overlooked?

Edit: Also, it says all animations are loaded and that actions can now be performed but I still have no option.
Edit 2: Seems there is no animations found for my Sim...I'm a little confused as to how to fix this since it says animations are loaded, but there are just none for this sim...I guess I'll scour the 78 pages for an answer, but if someone can answer me first it would be appreciated.

Last edited:

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
No idea what I'm doing wrong, but I have the zoo trait active, I installed the animations, I'm not getting any sort of error but I'm not getting the option to have sex (just masturbate) . Any clue what I might have overlooked?
First read the Wiki, under these two links you will find what you need to know.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
I have double checked the criteria.

- Cum Levels are at 100%
- I am utilizing the option that allows you to directly have cum go to the vagina
- I have even verified cum overlays were being applied at the appropriate location around the vagina.
- The receiving sim is able to get pregnant.
- The giving sim is able to impregnate.

When I disabled DDMF, pregnancy was restored.

When DDMF was enabled I also noticed inflation was not working even though overlays were being applied.

I understand your frustration, but if this topic is still allegedly spawning 20 million questions like mine and becoming more of a hassle than it's worth, then perhaps implementing switch in the future that allows users to decouple impregnation from specific DDMF criteria would be a good idea.

I am reading the instructions on the wiki and genuinely do not know what I'm missing.

Edit:

I think I figured it out. If you have NisaK Wicked Perversions, the "Daughter of the Easter Hare" perk will interfere with DDMF and negate both pregnancy and inflation.
Daughter of the Easter Hare conflicts? Does that mean NisaK integrates with DD? or are they just overriding crap for no reason? Hmmm

Every time it comes up, I look into it and everything works as expected. I usually don't suspect conflicts with other mods, because I've written DD in a way as to not conflict with other mods. Always check DD by itself to see if it is another mod causing issues (Because in alot of cases it is).

Last edited:

BillyBridle

Jan 20, 2021
I'm loving this mod!

If it's not a bother, my game doesn't end up, I guess loading the amount of animations I downloaded(Both kinky and pets. General looked to be quite a lot with requirements and suggested mods/cc.) Is there a limit, and is it There's no issue with CC, that all get's loaded fine.^^

Thank you for any help if I it slips my mind, and thanks for making this awesome mod!

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
I'm loving this mod!

If it's not a bother, my game doesn't end up, I guess loading the amount of animations I downloaded(Both kinky and pets. General looked to be quite a lot with requirements and suggested mods/cc.) Is there a limit, and is it There's no issue with CC, that all get's loaded fine.^^

Thank you for any help if I it slips my mind, and thanks for making this awesome mod!
First question in the FAQ:

Reactions: BillyBridle

dony2232

Aug 20, 2020
sorry to bother you but can you please help me

[Devious_Desires] 2021-11-11 08:32:41.656052 Traceback (most recent call last):
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 117, in wrapped
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 113, in finally_wrap
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 157, in wrapper
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 175, in wrapper
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 365, in c_api_client_connect
File "C:\Users\geedy\OneDrive\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\Sims4CommunityLibrary-master\Scripts\sims4communitylib\utils\common_injection_utils.py", line 97, in _wrapped_function
return new_function(original_function, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\geedy\OneDrive\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\Sims4CommunityLibrary-master\Scripts\sims4communitylib\events\zone_spin\common_zone_spin_event_dispatcher.py", line 77, in _common_on_late_zone_load
CommonZoneSpinEventDispatcher.get()._on_late_zone_load(self, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\geedy\OneDrive\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\Sims4CommunityLibrary-master\Scripts\sims4communitylib\events\zone_spin\common_zone_spin_event_dispatcher.py", line 55, in _on_late_zone_load
CommonEventRegistry.get().dispatch(S4CLZoneLateLoadEvent(zone, household_id, active_sim_id, game_loaded=self.game_loaded, game_loading=self.game_loading))
File "C:\Users\geedy\OneDrive\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\Sims4CommunityLibrary-master\Scripts\sims4communitylib\events\event_handling\common_event_registry.py", line 59, in dispatch
return self._dispatch(event)
File "C:\Users\geedy\OneDrive\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\Sims4CommunityLibrary-master\Scripts\sims4communitylib\events\event_handling\common_event_registry.py", line 69, in _dispatch
handle_result = event_handler.handle_event(event)
File "C:\Users\geedy\OneDrive\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\Sims4CommunityLibrary-master\Scripts\sims4communitylib\events\event_handling\common_event_handler.py", line 93, in handle_event
return self.event_function(event)
File "deviousdesires\sex\_injects\_block_interactions_during_sex.py", line 339, in _dd_block_interactions_on_zone_load
File "deviousdesires\sex\_injects\_block_interactions_during_sex.py", line 260, in block_vanilla_interactions_in_sex
File "C:\Users\geedy\OneDrive\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\Sims4CommunityLibrary-master\Scripts\sims4communitylib\utils\common_injection_utils.py", line 102, in _wrapped_function
CommonExceptionHandler.log_exception(mod_identity, 'Error occurred while injecting into function \'{}\' of class \'{}\''.format(new_function.__name__, target_object.__name__), exception=ex)
File "C:\Users\geedy\OneDrive\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\Sims4CommunityLibrary-master\Scripts\sims4communitylib\exceptions\common_exceptions_handler.py", line 39, in log_exception
exceptions = CommonStacktraceUtil.get_full_stack_trace()
File "C:\Users\geedy\OneDrive\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\Sims4CommunityLibrary-master\Scripts\sims4communitylib\utils\common_injection_utils.py", line 97, in _wrapped_function
return new_function(original_function, *args, **kwargs)
File "deviousdesires\pets\_injects\_block_interactions_during_sex.py", line 28, in _dd_pets_inject_allowed_interactions
AttributeError: type object 'CommonInteractionId' has no attribute 'FOX_STAND'
Error occurred while injecting into function '_dd_pets_inject_allowed_interactions' of class 'DDInteractionBlocker' -> AttributeError: type object 'CommonInteractionId' has no attribute 'FOX_STAND'

KnollieBollie

May 29, 2020
Sorry I have to bother you but the new version does not want to work properly. I updated my SIMS to the new version as well as every else and I installed the updates as instructed. When playing the game, when I puch the DD button I only get the following : Milk Farm, Set Sex Role Pref., Nudity, Leash and Rough Sex. Nothing else. What am I missing? 1636819596514.png

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
Sorry I have to bother you but the new version does not want to work properly. I updated my SIMS to the new version as well as every else and I installed the updates as instructed. When playing the game, when I puch the DD button I only get the following : Milk Farm, Set Sex Role Pref., Nudity, Leash and Rough Sex. Nothing else. What am I missing?
In order to start Normal Sex your Sim must be in a romantic relationship with another Sim. Then Romance -> Have Sex
More Info on the Wiki

Reactions: KnollieBollie

Foxxybabes

Feb 11, 2019
Hi Colonl Nutty :)

I have a question please.

I recently updated to this latest version as well as updating pretty much all my adult mods and animation packs as well as their prerequisites.

Before i found my dog would actually approach me and ask for sex and also my player would even ask my dog for sex.

Yet since updating everything that hasnt been happening at all. I dont get any errors and i have a full romantic relationship with the pet and animations all work with people. I even have the zoophiliac trait.

Was there anything specific in amny menus i was supposed to recheck or uncheck to make this happen again?

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
Hi Colonl Nutty :)

I have a question please.
Hi Foxxybabes :)

What exactly is not working now? Romance -> Have Sex ?
That encounters no longer take place, so after autonomous ask for sex?
Perhaps the excitement is not rising fast enough?
If you haven't changed your arousal increase settings, go to your settings for DD > Global Settings > Sex Settings > Arousal Settings, then CHANGE the arousal increase number from .0001 to .023. This should make it so that a sim is 100% aroused in 3 days.

Arousal increase numbers:
7 days /100% arousal = .01
6 days /100% arousal = .0115
5 days /100% arousal = .014
4 days /100% arousal = .017
3 days /100% arousal = .023
2 days /100% arousal = .035
1 day /100% arousal = .069
12 hours/100% arousal = .14

Hope this helps you, even if you didn't ask me. :D

Last edited:

Foxxybabes

Feb 11, 2019
Hi Foxxybabes :)

What exactly is not working now? Romance -> Have Sex ?
That encounters no longer take place, so after autonomous ask for sex?
Perhaps the excitement is not rising fast enough?
If you haven't changed your arousal increase settings, go to your settings for DD > Global Settings > Sex Settings > Arousal Settings, then CHANGE the arousal increase number from .0001 to .023. This should make it so that a sim is 100% aroused in 3 days.

Arousal increase numbers:
7 days /100% arousal = .01
6 days /100% arousal = .0115
5 days /100% arousal = .014
4 days /100% arousal = .017
3 days /100% arousal = .023
2 days /100% arousal = .035
1 day /100% arousal = .069
12 hours/100% arousal = .14

Hope this helps you, even if you didn't ask me. :D
Hi and thank you for your message. I think my arrousal is ok but i will do the check you listed to be sure. sex isnt so much an issue as it works with people via the Perversions mod etc. Its just that i swear before there was a kind of automatic request box that would appear. Like my pet would apporach and ask for sex. without me prompting it or forcing it.

Thats not happening now and i havent removed any mods, just updated that all.

Nov 14, 2021
View attachment 976992

Overview:
A standalone mod that is all inclusive for The Sims 4 by adding the ability for Sims to engage in a variety of sexual and non-sexual acts, such as Basic Sex, Rough Sex, Zoophilia, Rape, Lactation Play, Incest, and Milking with more fetishes to come!

Disclaimer: All fetishes are optional installs. If you aren't into a fetish, don't install the package file containing that fetish.
This mod does not require Wicked Whims. It is made as a free alternative to it.​

Updated: 10-22-2021
Game/Creator: The Sims 4 [EA]
Modder: ColonolNutty - - -
Mod Version: v3.9
Language: English
Game Version: 1.80.69.1030 (Cottage Living) and above

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Requirements:

Installation:

Animations:

Translations:

!!!Alert!!!
To those using this mod, if you are told that my mods do any of the following:

- Will break or cause severe issues within your game
- Contain themes endangering or abusing Children
- Contain themes endangering or abusing Animals
- Contains illegal content

Please know that ALL of this is misinformation, and completely false.

The mod authors known as TURBODRIVER and Deaderpool have chosen to Stalk, Target, and Cyberbully me and anyone who chooses to use any of my mods. They have chosen to spread misinformation (slander) about my mods for years, and have gone so far as to put malicious code in Wicked Whims targeting my mods (and by extension those who make mods using S4CL which is a fairly large chunk of mod authors). I believe in creating mods that better the community as a whole, even if I have no personal interest in the criteria of the mod itself. Even the API called Sims 4 Community Library, which I have created for new and old mod authors to create simpler and more stable mods while also providing a vast store of functionality for said mods, has been targeted by these mod authors. They go on witch hunts, banning or threatening anyone who dares join my discord. They have threatened other mod authors, discords, websites, and various other forms of media into also banning and threatening people for using my mods.

Sadly, this has put me in a place where the very community I love and support, slanders me and continues to spread the same misinformation, without knowing that many of the negative things being said have zero evidence to back them and are nothing more than cyberbullying.

Though these Mod Authors are extremely successful, they have been using their popularity to ruin my reputation and railroad the community into believing these lies. This has caused many discords to ban people for using any of my mods and it has turned my name into something that frightens everyone when it is even mentioned. I try my best to support and create content for this community out of my own pocket and this is completely unacceptable.

Please do not believe everything you read on the internet. There's always two sides
to a story but above all there is the absolute truth. Its up to us as people to find it out
and refrain from hopping onto bandwagons stirred up by popular mod authors.

I love this community, and despite what TURBODRIVER and Deaderpool say to ruin me, I will continue doing my best to support this community, noone deserves this treatment, especially not someone who makes mods for free.

Download: -

View attachment 1339766 View attachment 1339767 View attachment 1339768 View attachment 1339770 View attachment 1339771 View attachment 1339772 View attachment 1339775 View attachment 1339776 View attachment 1339777
if i download it from simfileshare would i still need to download the below two attachments?

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes