Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Hey, this may be a insensitive question but I kinda need an answer. Does your mod leave some "trace" that it was in the game in the first place? I ended up removing it completely because it conflicted with other mods and the WW last assistant programme tells me it´s still on (when it´s not). Are they putting something that detecs you had it (past tense) as a punishment? I read something about bans or something. I´m trying to switch back to WW because this is scaring me a little bit but do they have any idea you had the mod in the first place? Sorry, I don´t know anything about technology
I haven't put anything in the code that'll stick around after uninstall. Them trying to detect that you ever had a mod in the first place is pretty disrespectful towards privacy. Don't fear them. They obviously are not doing anything good for this community and will be brought down with their behavior in the end.

Adding the likes and dislikes in the mix was genius. I am noticing, that after I set them in cas, they disappear when I Play as the Sim. Even going back into Cas, I have to redo them, and it doesn't stick. I believe when I load a sim that's been saved, after I changed their Preferences, they keep them but disappear on load. were they suppose to be hidden?
It is an error I need to look into. After I add brothels (which I'm doing right now)

Last edited:
Reactions: Roxasvent13

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
I can't find any of those in my mods but I do have "chingyu1023_More Traits Mod version 15 Lifelong Learner" is it this?
The mods I listed cause the error 5 it could be that chingyu1023_More Traits Mod Version 15 Lifelong Learner also generates the error. Try updating it or removing it to see if that fixes the error.

Adding the likes and dislikes in the mix was genius. I am noticing, that after I set them in cas, they disappear when I Play as the Sim. Even going back into Cas, I have to redo them, and it doesn't stick. I believe when I load a sim that's been saved, after I changed their Preferences, they keep them but disappear on load. were they suppose to be hidden?
I always set my fetishes like this: shift + click on your sim > DD > Set fetishes
Are your fetish settings lost there too?

ArtemisTyler1986

Oct 30, 2021
View attachment 976992

Overview:
A standalone mod that is all inclusive for The Sims 4 by adding the ability for Sims to engage in a variety of sexual and non-sexual acts, such as Basic Sex, Rough Sex, Zoophilia, Rape, Lactation Play, Incest, and Milking with more fetishes to come!

Disclaimer: All fetishes are optional installs. If you aren't into a fetish, don't install the package file containing that fetish.
This mod does not require Wicked Whims. It is made as a free alternative to it.​

Updated: 10-22-2021
Game/Creator: The Sims 4 [EA]
Modder: ColonolNutty - - -
Mod Version: v3.9
Language: English
Game Version: 1.80.69.1030 (Cottage Living) and above

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Requirements:

Installation:

Animations:

Translations:

!!!Alert!!!
To those using this mod, if you are told that my mods do any of the following:

- Will break or cause severe issues within your game
- Contain themes endangering or abusing Children
- Contain themes endangering or abusing Animals
- Contains illegal content

Please know that ALL of this is misinformation, and completely false.

The mod authors known as TURBODRIVER and Deaderpool have chosen to Stalk, Target, and Cyberbully me and anyone who chooses to use any of my mods. They have chosen to spread misinformation (slander) about my mods for years, and have gone so far as to put malicious code in Wicked Whims targeting my mods (and by extension those who make mods using S4CL which is a fairly large chunk of mod authors). I believe in creating mods that better the community as a whole, even if I have no personal interest in the criteria of the mod itself. Even the API called Sims 4 Community Library, which I have created for new and old mod authors to create simpler and more stable mods while also providing a vast store of functionality for said mods, has been targeted by these mod authors. They go on witch hunts, banning or threatening anyone who dares join my discord. They have threatened other mod authors, discords, websites, and various other forms of media into also banning and threatening people for using my mods.

Sadly, this has put me in a place where the very community I love and support, slanders me and continues to spread the same misinformation, without knowing that many of the negative things being said have zero evidence to back them and are nothing more than cyberbullying.

Though these Mod Authors are extremely successful, they have been using their popularity to ruin my reputation and railroad the community into believing these lies. This has caused many discords to ban people for using any of my mods and it has turned my name into something that frightens everyone when it is even mentioned. I try my best to support and create content for this community out of my own pocket and this is completely unacceptable.

Please do not believe everything you read on the internet. There's always two sides
to a story but above all there is the absolute truth. Its up to us as people to find it out
and refrain from hopping onto bandwagons stirred up by popular mod authors.

I love this community, and despite what TURBODRIVER and Deaderpool say to ruin me, I will continue doing my best to support this community, noone deserves this treatment, especially not someone who makes mods for free.

Download:

View attachment 1339766 View attachment 1339767 View attachment 1339768 View attachment 1339770 View attachment 1339771 View attachment 1339772 View attachment 1339775 View attachment 1339776 View attachment 1339777
im so happy you got this mod up and going again!! i love it! i wish you all the best and much success!

killerkk

Aug 7, 2017
Servo's penis (LoveBelow T-800) cannot be displayed.
The vagina of intersex cannot be ejaculated.

Last edited:

kikimom

Feb 1, 2021
I am so glad I found you after you were wrongfully removed from LL,, love your mods!! I have a question, though....Ive been having some problems, so I went to update lastnight, followed your directions to a TEE, (file path, etc.. ) But I keep getting this...why? I really don't want to remov 2021-10-30 (8).png e your mod, as us kinks need to stick together..lol, thankyou in advance!!!

Seidou-san

Apr 13, 2021
When I do implement height slider support, it'd be through the CSF height slider.

The autonomy from that version was broken. The autonomy in this one is much more predictable.
Oh, I think I phrased my question wrong... sorry, english is not my first language!
I know making a support for height sliders would be difficult and tiresome, that's not what I wanted to ask for!!

I just wanted to know if there could be any way to include a toggle option in the settings to just turn off all height sliders during sex.

Sorry for the confusion (and late reply!)!!! ;v;

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
I am so glad I found you after you were wrongfully removed from LL,, love your mods!! I have a question, though....Ive been having some problems, so I went to update lastnight, followed your directions to a TEE, (file path, etc.. ) But I keep getting this...why? I really don't want to remove your mod, as us kinks need to stick together..lol, thankyou in advance!!!
Not much can be done with it.
Try removing Better Exceptions and getting a proper exception file lastexception.txt instead.
Then post them here.

You should remove Better Exceptions for the following reasons:
Better Exceptions removes many important parts of the stack trace, which is used to locate the problems and mostly points to ColonolNutty its mods as the problem.

Reactions: toynbeeidea

Aurora_2019

Aug 11, 2019
You can adjust the arousal system.
If I remember correctly so:
shift + click on your sim > Configure Mod Settings > Devious Desires Settings > Global Settings > Sex Settings > Arousal Settings
Ahhh I just updated to the latest version and those settings popped up, of course -_- Thank you for your help anyway :D

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
I am so glad I found you after you were wrongfully removed from LL,, love your mods!! I have a question, though....Ive been having some problems, so I went to update lastnight, followed your directions to a TEE, (file path, etc.. ) But I keep getting this...why? I really don't want to remove your mod, as us kinks need to stick together..lol, thankyou in advance!!!
Don't use lastexception assistant, ever. It is managed by Turbodriver and is used as a tool to spread lies. My mods are more stable than ANY mods out there. If you are running into issues, check to make sure you've installed DD properly.

MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020
Just started playing and really like this mod so far, was kinda disappointed that WW didn't have the extreme stuff that I like but this has it all (though I have yet to see stalking and predation aspects take place, I assume they are rarer events?), and the things planned for the mod make it much better, so I look forward to updates, kinda sad to read what happened to the dev if it's true though, glad to see you could pull through it and continue your mod.

mondonuovo

Sep 16, 2021
S4CL is absolutely required for all of my mods, it is indispensable with the functionality it provides. Mod Settings Menu is an optional requirement (Without it you won't be able to adjust DD settings) and DD will likely complain on start up. If you are fine not having access to the settings, you can probably ignore when DD yells at you on startup about `sims4modsettingsmenu` missing.
hello sorry for the trouble but in the dependencies of the mod you have not declared that the library is needed, yet I have encountered this annoying error .. would you know where it is possible to download it updated? Thank you
*sims4modsettingsmenu

mondonuovo

Sep 16, 2021
Game Version: 1.77.131.1030, WickedWhims Version: v166a, MCCC/CNL
09/19/21 17:55:57 Traceback (most recent call last):
File ".\WickedWhims_v166a\turbolib2\events\utils\events_handler.py", line 66, in execute_event_methods
File "wickedpets\main\save_and_load_handler.py", line 72, in _wp_save_all_services
File "wickedpets\main\save_and_load_handler.py", line 46, in _save_all_services_on_zone_save
ImportError: cannot import name 'get_mod_version_int' from 'wickedwhims.version_registry' (C:\Users\Adam\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\WickedWhimsMod\TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script\wickedwhims\version_registry.pyc)
TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run '_wp_save_all_services' method from 'WickedPets' -> ImportError: cannot import name 'get_mod_version_int' from 'wickedwhims.version_registry' (C:\Users\Adam\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\WickedWhimsMod\TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script\wickedwhims\version_registry.pyc)

mondonuovo

Sep 16, 2021
as in the image if I click the dots she has sex alone, without the possibility to choose the characters ... same thing happens if I use the man who is in the family.
Immagine.png

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
hello sorry for the trouble but in the dependencies of the mod you have not declared that the library is needed, yet I have encountered this annoying error .. would you know where it is possible to download it updated? Thank you
*sims4modsettingsmenu

Game Version: 1.77.131.1030, WickedWhims Version: v166a, MCCC/CNL
09/19/21 17:55:57 Traceback (most recent call last):
File ".\WickedWhims_v166a\turbolib2\events\utils\events_handler.py", line 66, in execute_event_methods
File "wickedpets\main\save_and_load_handler.py", line 72, in _wp_save_all_services
File "wickedpets\main\save_and_load_handler.py", line 46, in _save_all_services_on_zone_save
ImportError: cannot import name 'get_mod_version_int' from 'wickedwhims.version_registry' (C:\Users\Adam\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\WickedWhimsMod\TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script\wickedwhims\version_registry.pyc)
TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run '_wp_save_all_services' method from 'WickedPets' -> ImportError: cannot import name 'get_mod_version_int' from 'wickedwhims.version_registry' (C:\Users\Adam\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\WickedWhimsMod\TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script\wickedwhims\version_registry.pyc)
Remove Wicked Pets, it is old and probably broken. Use DD and DD Pets instead.
as in the image if I click the dots she has sex alone, without the possibility to choose the characters ... same thing happens if I use the man who is in the family.
First, you seem to be having issues with string tables it looks like, make sure you remove any duplicate installations of DD.
Second, you can start Multi Sim Sex by ensuring the criteria mentioned on the Wiki is met:

Dec 1, 2017
Just getting back into The Sims, updated all my mods, this included, and now when I try building a house, every time I place a door I get a message telling me there was an issue and to check my "Devious_Desires_Exceptions.txt". I have no idea what I'm looking for with this, but it is in the spoiler below.

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes