Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

zerodown22

Feb 10, 2021
Any way to decrease the chance of npc having sex?
I has the same issue than you. The way how i solved it is DD settings - Disable NPC autonomy sex/ Disable NPC autonomus Maturbate Now NPCS only are engaged on sex if my sims are doing sex in public. Then the fuckfest start again. You can keep the Autonomus Join NPC setting if you wanna to allow the NPCs join sex with your Sims.

derpdude115

Mar 12, 2020
Having an issue when I launch game and a save where not all of the animations load, says x number out of x number has loaded but its not all of them, not sure why some are not loading and I checked animations and they do not come up as available options, any idea why this may be, said animations are for DD so wanted to see if you may have some idea? thanks.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Having an issue when I launch game and a save where not all of the animations load, says x number out of x number has loaded but its not all of them, not sure why some are not loading and I checked animations and they do not come up as available options, any idea why this may be, said animations are for DD so wanted to see if you may have some idea? thanks.
I wouldn't worry about it. The reason they are not loaded could be for any number of reasons:
1. Their snippet could be missing vital pieces of information
2. Their snippet could be written incorrectly
3. You could have duplicate installations of animations or animation authors have duplicates listed in their animation files

Most of the time it isn't caused by user error.

Korbe

Dec 12, 2019
Update 3.9 gave me an exception notice in the top right corner & the notice doesn't go away!
Gotta remove DD till the next update!

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Update 3.9 gave me an exception notice in the top right corner & the notice doesn't go away!
Gotta remove DD till the next update!
That is not an error caused by DD.

Please try these troubleshooting steps:

Last edited:

JTFess

Mar 13, 2021
v3.9 keeps giving me an error. The Mod Logs state it is with the Milk Farm ticks and Swelling. That seems to be the only issue I have found in the logs so far.

UPDATE: Found the issue. There was a Sliders update I overlooked. All is working fine now

Last edited:

Heabob

Dec 24, 2018
None of my sims will ask or engage in autonomy together.
Solo autonomy works but I had to disable as I'm trying to get sims to play together instead.
All Romance settings are disabled too.
Sims Arousal levels are now at 100%.
Ideas?

Salomonster

Oct 9, 2021
this is probably a dumb question and maybe it has already been answered, but why don't my animals have genitals?
I tried to make a female sim have sex with a dog and in the animation he had nothing, he just kept doing the moves, but the sausage was missing!

derpdude115

Mar 12, 2020
I wouldn't worry about it. The reason they are not loaded could be for any number of reasons:
1. Their snippet could be missing vital pieces of information
2. Their snippet could be written incorrectly
3. You could have duplicate installations of animations or animation authors have duplicates listed in their animation files

Most of the time it isn't caused by user error.
Thanks for the reply.
I checked possible animations on the place where I got them from and several that are supposed to be in the overall animation pack are not shown as animation options which is the real issue. So majority will appear when I load up game saying animations loaded for CAS and animations ln general but it will say for example if I were to have 100 animations, it would say 90 out of them have been loaded.. I would go and check animation list or available ones using the "check available animations" and ones I were looking to use are not available or even as options. Not sure why it may not be loading them all.
Not sure if I explained it the best I could before.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Thanks for the reply.
I checked possible animations on the place where I got them from and several that are supposed to be in the overall animation pack are not shown as animation options which is the real issue. So majority will appear when I load up game saying animations loaded for CAS and animations ln general but it will say for example if I were to have 100 animations, it would say 90 out of them have been loaded.. I would go and check animation list or available ones using the "check available animations" and ones I were looking to use are not available or even as options. Not sure why it may not be loading them all.
Not sure if I explained it the best I could before.
I just gave you the reasons why an animation may not be loading. Inform the author of the animations that you feel are not available that their snippet has some issues.

this is probably a dumb question and maybe it has already been answered, but why don't my animals have genitals?
I tried to make a female sim have sex with a dog and in the animation he had nothing, he just kept doing the moves, but the sausage was missing!
Are you using v3.9?
None of my sims will ask or engage in autonomy together.
Solo autonomy works but I had to disable as I'm trying to get sims to play together instead.
All Romance settings are disabled too.
Sims Arousal levels are now at 100%.
Ideas?
Other criteria may be found on the wiki:

weedex

Apr 2, 2021
Hey, this may be a insensitive question but I kinda need an answer. Does your mod leave some "trace" that it was in the game in the first place? I ended up removing it completely because it conflicted with other mods and the WW last assistant programme tells me it´s still on (when it´s not). Are they putting something that detecs you had it (past tense) as a punishment? I read something about bans or something. I´m trying to switch back to WW because this is scaring me a little bit but do they have any idea you had the mod in the first place? Sorry, I don´t know anything about technology

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
Hey, this may be a insensitive question but I kinda need an answer. Does your mod leave some "trace" that it was in the game in the first place? I ended up removing it completely because it conflicted with other mods and the WW last assistant programme tells me it´s still on (when it´s not). Are they putting something that detecs you had it (past tense) as a punishment? I read something about bans or something. I´m trying to switch back to WW because this is scaring me a little bit but do they have any idea you had the mod in the first place? Sorry, I don´t know anything about technology
No, CN does not leave any traces in the savegame or mod folder. His mods use to save the settings the mod_data folder. If the mods and the folder are deleted there is no more evidence that mods were installed by CN.
Also, CN has no reason to put something that can be considered a penalty, he makes the mods for the community. Maybe WW sets something when it is launched together with CN its mods?
What kind of bans should there be? The modder of WW bans people who use mods from CN. EA doesn't ban Sims 4 accounts, that's a rumor.
What does DD supposedly have a conflict with? It has always been the case that other mods have problems with DD, not the other way around.

I recently updated both this and NisaK's mod and now my game crashes. I assume its from Nisa's but am unsure. Any ideas? View attachment 1473692
It is the Key Error 5 error (or an issue with AGING_MIXIN). It is caused by "More CAS Traits" or "Sotaru_RealisticAging" or "chingyu1023_More Traits Mod Option 10 PLUS FIVE PET TRAITS"

Reactions: LordVoldemort24

Heabob

Dec 24, 2018
I've read the Wiki page info and still have no idea as to why normal sex autonomy won't start.
(I should also note: No Sexual Encounters happen either even though 14 were detected on game load)
All my settings look correct.
Manual Sex OK
Rape Autonomy worked when I had the Kinky Module installed but I removed it.
Solo Autonomy works but I disabled it now.
Joining Autonomy works if I start Solo.
Romance requirement is disabled.
All sims Arousals at 100%
Could another mod be preventing sims from asking for sex autonomously?
Version 3.9 installed

Last edited:

Orisenza

Apr 5, 2018
It is the Key Error 5 error (or an issue with AGING_MIXIN). It is caused by "More CAS Traits" or "Sotaru_RealisticAging" or "chingyu1023_More Traits Mod Option 10 PLUS FIVE PET TRAITS"
I can't find any of those in my mods but I do have "chingyu1023_More Traits Mod version 15 Lifelong Learner" is it this?

Roxasvent13

Mar 25, 2021
Adding the likes and dislikes in the mix was genius. I am noticing, that after I set them in cas, they disappear when I Play as the Sim. Even going back into Cas, I have to redo them, and it doesn't stick. I believe when I load a sim that's been saved, after I changed their Preferences, they keep them but disappear on load. were they suppose to be hidden?

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes