Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Ok so I did that, but animations that I disabled still play. I had use the masturbation interaction to test if only the one solo animation would play. Though it did play, the animation still changed to disabled animations.
I'll look into that.

Edit: Yup, it is as you say, I'll get that fixed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Roxasvent13

DangerChaos12

Jul 4, 2021
When I downloaded the Mod Settings Menu it didn't have the scripts labled in the file. Which one is the Scripts file in the mods siettings file

This is one of the Requirements it needs in the Sims 4 Community Library mod

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
When I downloaded the Mod Settings Menu it didn't have the scripts labled in the file. Which one is the Scripts file in the mods siettings file

sims4modsettingsmenu.ts4script 19kb
sims4modsettingsmenu.package 4kb

was that your question?

How do I show file type extensions in Windows 10?
To show File name extensions in Windows 10, open Explorer and click on the View tab. Simply select the File name extensions checkbox, and you are all set.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Why no children's options?
Because my mods are for Teen and above only. What kind of question is this?

Sims 4 Community Library does not require any other mods. I think you meant to say "This is one of the Requirements it needs in the Devious Desires mod"

j9·

Oct 17, 2021
Because my mods are for Teen and above only. What kind of question is this?

Sims 4 Community Library does not require any other mods. I think you meant to say "This is one of the Requirements it needs in the Devious Desires mod"
Sorry, because the mod I downloaded in other places is valid for children, I thought it was my installation error this time.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Sorry, because the mod I downloaded in other places is valid for children, I thought it was my installation error this time.
The "mod" you downloaded in other places is obviously not Devious Desires. Probably an extension of DD or some other thing.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Is there a way to turn off the fine moodlet of wanting sex? Having every sim react to it is annoying.
In the test build there is. I've almost completed all of the changes I want before releasing it, so it won't be too long before it becomes the official build. You can find the test build available in my discord.

Reactions: 08-Angeldust

Kimishiki

Jun 12, 2020
i really dont like how the mod is not in one folder but in different ones. Can i at the very least change the name of the mod_data folder so i can have everything in order of letter "D" (for devious desire)? its triggering my OCD. i assume that is less tedious than putting everything into one folder due to script.

as you can imagine i like to keep things organized.

DongleDangle

Apr 19, 2018
Seems like the latest update has lessened the compatibility with this mod and WW, which is only natural since they both accomplish the similar things. If DD ever gets a more fleshed out nudity system with the window peepers and other exhibitionist things I'd definitely abandon WW for it.

j9·

Oct 17, 2021
Is there a way to turn off the fine moodlet of wanting sex? Having every sim react to it is annoying.
Delete the in deviousdesires.package with s4studio:6B62DB6CBF63725C,0890CE91D8D05EEA,C83A5C7C004DE684,D56A62EBBC9B7374,27525CA38E02037D。

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
i really dont like how the mod is not in one folder but in different ones. Can i at the very least change the name of the mod_data folder so i can have everything in order of letter "D" (for devious desire)? its triggering my OCD. i assume that is less tedious than putting everything into one folder due to script.

The mod_data folder is not only for DeviousDesires there are stored the data for various mods from ColonolNutty. It is in the main folder for the sake of order, so that all the settings of ColonolNutty mods are in one place.
DeviousDesires is only one of the mods that come with data for animation customization data stored there. It cannot be renamed because the other mods also look for their data there.
The rest of DeviousDesires can be in its own folder.

Translated with (free version)

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018

Any mod that utilizes the persistence aspects of S4CL use the `mod_data` to store things such as settings, data, and other details about their mod. One example is Etheria's Romance Overhaul, that mod uses persistence from S4CL and thus uses the same mod_data folder.

Reactions: Kimishiki
4.40 star(s) 18 Votes