Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
Reply . I still needing some help with breastfeeding :p
I don't deal with breast feeding but I think the sims must be pregnant or have a Breast Milk Producer. It should be explained in more detail in the .

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Reply . I still needing some help with breastfeeding :p
Animations need to be tagged for BREASTFEEDING, BREAST_MILK_DRINKER, and BREAST_MILK_SOURCE before they become available for use via breastfeeding. This applies to solo animations as well. If you do not see the interaction, then it likely means a couple things:
1. No animations are available for the location you clicked on.
2. Your Sim does not produce milk
3. Your Sim does not have enough milk available for at least one bottle.

Last edited:

zerodown22

Feb 10, 2021
Animations need to be tagged for BREASTFEEDING, BREAST_MILK_DRINKER, and BREAST_MILK_SOURCE before they become available for use via breastfeeding. This applies to solo animations as well. If you do not see the interaction, then it likely means a couple things:
1.No animations are available for the location you clicked on.
2. Your Sim does not produce milk
3. Your Sim does not have enough milk available for at least one bottle.
Thanks for reply CN. Ill check again & follow ur instructions.

Reactions: LordVoldemort24

DangerChaos12

Jul 4, 2021
Yes. Hi I have downloaded the Devious Desires and the Sims 4 Community Library mods but When I try To Use them both. They Don't Show up. Even When I try the Object Information for the Pets U know. They Show That they have no Animations even though I have downloaded them. and even they don't show up as an owned Sim Pet in the Sims selection Category. DO U know How I can Fix this? I would like to know. This is also after Deleting Wicked Whims mod before downloading too.

Please. Let me know soon when U can. I would Like to know.

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
Yes. Hi I have downloaded the Devious Desires and the Sims 4 Community Library mods but When I try To Use them both. They Don't Show up. Even When I try the Object Information for the Pets U know. They Show That they have no Animations even though I have downloaded them. and even they don't show up as an owned Sim Pet in the Sims selection Category. DO U know How I can Fix this? I would like to know. This is also after Deleting Wicked Whims mod before downloading too.

Please. Let me know soon when U can. I would Like to know.
My translator has been throwing out hard to understand output. But I'll try to help.
On the Game Settings:
- Under Other -> Enable the Script Mods Allowed setting.
I don't know how well you know DD, the says:
  • In order for a Human Sim to have Sex with an Animal Sim, the Human Sim needs to be Romantic at least 30% of the bar.
  • To become romantic with an Animal Sim, your Sim needs at least 30% Friendship.
  • After achieving the required friendship level, new interactions under Romance will become available, such as Embrace, Kiss, and Hug Lovingly.
  • Once your Sim reaches the required Romance level, the Have Sex interaction will then become available under Romance.
There are also links to animal animations at the bottom of the page.

Last edited:

DangerChaos12

Jul 4, 2021
What I meant by "connected" is will they both show up in the game. Cause The Settings for Devious Desires Don't Show if I have the Wicked Whims Mod included. The Other thing is do U need the Playable pets control mod to control the pets?

Last edited:

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
What I meant by "connected" is will they both show up in the game. Cause The Settings for Devious Desires Don't Show if I have the Wicked Whims Mod included. The Other thing is do U need the Playable pets control mod to control the pets?
Mod setting menu is needed to set DD.
Or does Wicked Whims mod interfere with the DD settings?
DD respects WW sex so DD works with WW.
WW does not respect DD sex so WW can create problems with DD.
Playable pets control mod is needed. DD does not provide this function.
Download:

DangerChaos12

Jul 4, 2021
Is there another mod that will Keep my Sims Naked available for all animations Cause it comes with wicked Whims but I still need the autobanned mod for it to work as well. So Can U send me a couple links for those two One to keep the Nuded Sims and one for the AutoBanned Tongue

DangerChaos12

Jul 4, 2021
How do U get the Romance Relationship Level to start with your pet. Cause I would Like to know how. Cause I have added the Devious Desires Traits for all my sims and my pets bet that doesn't Seem to do anything.

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
Yes Hi. How do I unlock the Bestialities animations. and How do I unlock them the romance gauge under the friendship gauge.
Make friends with the animal and then Romatic actions can be started. Friendship is built with "friendly" interactions

The say:
Human Sim/Animal Sim Sex
In order for a Human Sim to have Sex with an Animal Sim, the Human Sim needs to be Romantic at least 30% of the bar.
To become romantic with an Animal Sim, your Sim needs at least 30% Friendship.

The wiki is a good place to learn more about how DD works.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Does the pet also need a devious Desires Traits to have sex with the Human Sim.
You don't need any traits to make friends with the pet or to romance the pet. As soon as your Human Sim starts sex with an Animal Sim, the Human Sim will receive the Zoophiliac trait automatically.

DangerChaos12

Jul 4, 2021
Even With the Requirements I have accomplished for that. Even with the Animation's acquired they still don't show the pet selection under animations selection to start having sex. As in where U choose one or two sims to have sex. What mod do I need to keep my sims naked even during sims creation menu. or even have Devious Desires located into the Menu Wheel. So I don't have to worry on having the Wicked Whims mod included. But then I will need the Autobanned Tounge mod to though but where do I get that.

Roxasvent13

Mar 25, 2021
SHIFT+CLICK on place -> DD -> Show Available Animations -> Uncheck the ones you want disabled.
Ok so I did that, but animations that I disabled still play. I had use the masturbation interaction to test if only the one solo animation would play. Though it did play, the animation still changed to disabled animations.

Reactions: Collesart22
4.40 star(s) 18 Votes