Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

zerodown22

Feb 10, 2021
Hello there . 1st sorry if this tread isnt the correct place but im very lost here .
Im having some troubles with Breast feeding ( i has the animations for it) . While my Male Sim drink cum correctly my female sim inst unable to drink her own milk. I configure the settings to do auto but nothing happen. Also in the game the Breadsfeed/breastMilk menus are missing and dont show . Any1 tip /help with this issue?
Thanks in advance and thanks you for the great mod :)
Edit. the missing menu for Female Sim is Self Service. Hope that it help you .

Last edited:

Collesart22

Sep 6, 2017
I don't know how well you know DD, the says:
  • In order for a Human Sim to have Sex with an Animal Sim, the Human Sim needs to be Romantic at least 30% of the bar.
  • To become romantic with an Animal Sim, your Sim needs at least 30% Friendship.
  • After achieving the required friendship level, new interactions under Romance will become available, such as Embrace, Kiss, and Hug Lovingly.
  • Once your Sim reaches the required Romance level, the Have Sex interaction will then become available under Romance.
There are also links to animal animations at the bottom of the page.

If you have created the translations yourself, you can distribute them without being asked. If you want to make them available to everyone, provide ColonolNutty with a download link that does not change with every change.
Just like I make the German translation available to everyone on simfileshare.

DeepL translate:
Si vous avez créé les traductions vous-même, vous pouvez les distribuer sans qu'on vous le demande. Si vous voulez les rendre accessibles à tous, donnez à ColonolNutty un lien de téléchargement qui ne change pas à chaque modification.
Tout comme je mets la traduction allemande à la disposition de tous sur simfileshare.

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
WW animations are not properly tagged for DD.
The second image seems ok so far.
You can try to get a better result with , it improves the tags of the animations with DD corrected tags.

If the first picture shows you are missing animations, above in the I already mentioned that.
The tags from the animal animations are not that diverse.
has tagged its animal animations with correct tags.

Last edited:
Reactions: Collesart22

Collesart22

Sep 6, 2017
I don't know how well you know DD, the says:
  • In order for a Human Sim to have Sex with an Animal Sim, the Human Sim needs to be Romantic at least 30% of the bar.
  • To become romantic with an Animal Sim, your Sim needs at least 30% Friendship.
  • After achieving the required friendship level, new interactions under Romance will become available, such as Embrace, Kiss, and Hug Lovingly.
  • Once your Sim reaches the required Romance level, the Have Sex interaction will then become available under Romance.
There are also links to animal animations at the bottom of the page.

If you have created the translations yourself, you can distribute them without being asked. If you want to make them available to everyone, provide ColonolNutty with a download link that does not change with every change.
Just like I make the German translation available to everyone on simfileshare.

DeepL translate:
Si vous avez créé les traductions vous-même, vous pouvez les distribuer sans qu'on vous le demande. Si vous voulez les rendre accessibles à tous, donnez à ColonolNutty un lien de téléchargement qui ne change pas à chaque modification.
Tout comme je mets la traduction allemande à la disposition de tous sur simfileshare.
U r8, but my problem is, since using new version DD i only got at least 1 animation ( teasing ) and 2 animation for 'v' no more, but innmy animation folder i have more than 2000's animation , and i dunno what "bulk" mean... It an reused or? My questiin is why all my animation uncall, do i missed something ?? Thanks ... Oh in 2nd pict is all my animation ( work so fine before newest update, and 1st pict i what i got every clicked into "action"

Last edited:

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
U r8, but my problem is, since using new version DD i only got at least 1 animation ( teasing ) and 2 animation for 'v' no more, but innmy animation folder i have more than 2000's animation , and i dunno what "bulk" mean... It an reused or? My questiin is why all my animation uncall, do i missed something ?? Thanks ... Oh in 2nd pict is all my animation ( work so fine before newest update, and 1st pict i what i got every clicked into "action"
In 3.8 the old Want Level system was removed.

See this to understand how the new system works.

I hope I have understood the problem now, if not have a look in the Discord. There are better people like me. You translate into English and I translate it into German and translate the answer into English there is probably a lot lost.

Edit:
on the floor shiftClick ->DD->start Sexy Time
this is the cheat, so you can see if everything works

Edit2:
I just see that I gave you the wrong Wiki link there.
Here the Human Sims and Animal sims

Last edited:
Reactions: Collesart22

Jooohnnie

Oct 7, 2021
Hey Colonol, whats up?
My girlfriend wants to play with you mod but she doesn't speak english so I was thinking about a PT-BR translation, so she can play. Do you mind if I do this? If don't, let me know! Cheers!

josunibuca

Oct 22, 2017
Voici ma traduction en français. Je ne sais pas comment vous la transmettre autrement que comme cela.
J'espère que ca fonctionnera pour vous.

Here is my French translation. I don't know how to send it to you other than like that.
Hope this will work for you.

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
Hey Colonol, whats up?
My girlfriend wants to play with you mod but she doesn't speak english so I was thinking about a PT-BR translation, so she can play. Do you mind if I do this? If don't, let me know! Cheers!
Your language not included?
First page, first post:
Translations:
  • German/Deutsche/Übersetzung
  • Russian\русский
  • Italian\Italiana\Italiano
  • Spanish\Espanol
  • Simplified Chinese/简体中文
Regarding the translation of DD, ColonolNutty says this in this post

Last edited:

Jooohnnie

Oct 7, 2021
Your language not included?
First page, first post:
Translations:
  • German/Deutsche/Übersetzung
  • Russian\русский
  • Italian\Italiana\Italiano
  • Spanish\Espanol
  • Simplified Chinese/简体中文
Regarding the translation of DD, ColonolNutty says this in this post

Unfortunatelly no. I'll translate using the S4S and I'll share with him, so more people can use it as well <3

NoxShade

Mar 14, 2018
So, I installed this mod today and the sex seemed to work half as often as not. I initially thought it to be an installation mistake on my part (particularly since things could break before any animation started) but, upon further testing, I realized I got error messages with specific animation packs. For some reason, some of them break things while others play just fine. Attached is a fresh exception log created when attempting to run an animation from the Okami x Ningen pack.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
So, I installed this mod today and the sex seemed to work half as often as not. I initially thought it to be an installation mistake on my part (particularly since things could break before any animation started) but, upon further testing, I realized I got error messages with specific animation packs. For some reason, some of them break things while others play just fine. Attached is a fresh exception log created when attempting to run an animation from the Okami x Ningen pack.
Update Sims 4 or use the test build from my discord.

NoxShade

Mar 14, 2018
Update Sims 4 or use the test build from my discord.
LMAO, I didn't even notice I was a couple versions behind! I returned to the game after a long break and just assumed everything to be good to go. Things do indeed seem to work fine after updating. Ty.

YuRaina

Feb 28, 2018
I really want it but when I try my game really heavy in loading it took me 6 minute to loading with 20+gb mod I have but using DD took like 20minute just loading the game and game are lagging, well sad my pc cant handle it :(

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
I really want it but when I try my game really heavy in loading it took me 6 minute to loading with 20+gb mod I have but using DD took like 20minute just loading the game and game are lagging, well sad my pc cant handle it :(
Try removing Wicked Whims. DD has very little impact on load times and runs smooth as butter. Wicked Whims however has quite an impact on load times and can lag the game while playing.

If you aren't using Wicked Whims, then you should make sure you've installed DD correctly. Ensure you are not getting any lastexception or Exception.txt files.

Last edited:
Reactions: YuRaina

FollowDaTrain

May 9, 2021
Hey everyone, does anyone know if there's a setting to decrease the rate at which sims gain sexual need? I've looked through the settings and can't find anything of the sort. Apologies if this has been asked before and thanks in advance.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Hey everyone, does anyone know if there's a setting to decrease the rate at which sims gain sexual need? I've looked through the settings and can't find anything of the sort. Apologies if this has been asked before and thanks in advance.
In the test build currently available in my discord I have added a setting for this.

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
Anyway to cheat the romance portion with pets?
Used Sims 4 Control Menu to get friendship level to 30% (friend).
Then you can start Romantic Actions with the dog.

S4CM can also be used to permanently raise the romance level and any more.

The fast cheating can be done with Shift-Click > DD > Start sexy time
The Sims involved will then teleport to the sex location. If only sex is wanted.

Start Sexy Time ignores EVERYTHING, romance, friendship, blood relations, Teen/Adult, Zoophilia, EVERYTHING.
(It does not enable Sims below the age of Teen however, so technically not everything)

Reactions: Grak112

zerodown22

Feb 10, 2021
Hello there . 1st sorry if this tread isnt the correct place but im very lost here .
Im having some troubles with Breast feeding ( i has the animations for it) . While my Male Sim drink cum correctly my female sim inst unable to drink her own milk. I configure the settings to do auto but nothing happen. Also in the game the Breadsfeed/breastMilk menus are missing and dont show . Any1 tip /help with this issue?
Thanks in advance and thanks you for the great mod :)
Edit. the missing menu for Female Sim is Self Service. Hope that it help you .
Reply . I still needing some help with breastfeeding :p

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes