Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

RatKingCall

Mar 10, 2020
I'm having a problem with getting this to work with my sims I'm trying to interact with pets only for an error to happen it doesn't crash my game tho and I do get an error log

Edit: Turns out I'm just retarded I have a more un-legit copy of sims 4 that doesn't have the new update so I've just gotta get the settled and I'll ad an update to my problem

Last edited:

qwedcvvghbnhjj

Sep 30, 2021
Hello, my friend, I like your mod very much. However, I downloaded it and did it according to your method, but there were no selected items. Therefore, I also deleted all the items in mods and did it according to your method again and again. Now I am tired of looking for him again and again, so I came to ask your opinion and how to do it.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Hello, my friend, I like your mod very much. However, I downloaded it and did it according to your method, but there were no selected items. Therefore, I also deleted all the items in mods and did it according to your method again and again. Now I am tired of looking for him again and again, so I came to ask your opinion and how to do it.
No selected items? Did you install animations? You can find a list of animations available in the Wiki (link at the top of the description/first post) in each page under Directory.

qwedcvvghbnhjj

Sep 30, 2021
No selected items? Did you install animations? You can find a list of animations available in the Wiki (link at the top of the description/first post) in each page under Directory.
My friend, I already have it, but now I'm facing another situation. I installed your Chinese (traditional), but it's still English to enter the game.

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
My friend, I already have it, but now I'm facing another situation. I installed your Chinese (traditional), but it's still English to enter the game.
Do you have a Mac? On Mac, maybe prefix a "z" to the filename, like this: "z!DeviousDesires_CHS.package", otherwise it might load it before the main mod, I heard somewhere and then it doesn't work.

qwedcvvghbnhjj

Sep 30, 2021
Do you have a Mac? On Mac, maybe prefix a "z" to the filename, like this: "z!DeviousDesires_CHS.package", otherwise it might load it before the main mod, I heard somewhere and then it doesn't work.
My friend, I am very upset. I know what you are talking about, but I don't know what to do.

aleigh

Jun 7, 2021
Is there any way to set the rape setting higher? I've been running this new mod for a day and I've had one autonomous rape. I liked how it ran in the 3.4 version.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
I don't manage translations, so saying they are "mine" isn't quite accurate. You'd need to talk with whoever made those if you run into issues with them.
Is there any way to set the rape setting higher? I've been running this new mod for a day and I've had one autonomous rape. I liked how it ran in the 3.4 version.
You could try making a Club with Rape as an action.

sambukahill

Oct 1, 2021
HELP with: Error occurred while starting sex. -> AttributeError: type object 'BodyType' has no attribute 'FINGERNAIL'

S4CL updated

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
My friend, I am very upset. I know what you are talking about, but I don't know what to do.
Rename your translation file so that the filename starts with "z" if you are using a Mac.
I have only heard that it is different for a MAC than for a PC.
You use a PC, I don't know how to install the translation correctly.
You'll have to ask the creator or where you downloaded the translation.

HELP with: Error occurred while starting sex. -> AttributeError: type object 'BodyType' has no attribute 'FINGERNAIL'

S4CL updated
Update Sims 4 to V1.80.69.1030

Last edited:

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
There is apparently a bug when choosing a different option under Assignment Method that needs fixing. I have a fix available in the test build in my discord for those who can't wait for v3.9 (Which may or may not be awhile, depending on how urgent I feel it to be!).

Bug: After selecting a different Assignment Method for any body part, then closing the dialog, the chosen Assignment Method will revert to what it was originally. It basically just has issues saving your selection for the default part is all.

Reactions: 08-Angeldust

Natokaay8

Apr 20, 2021
Hello CN, been a fan of your mod since you were on Loverslab. I have been trying to use your latest version but it seems to slow down my game. Is there something that could be interfering with it? I really want to play with it but it has made my gameplay harder :(

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Hello CN, been a fan of your mod since you were on Loverslab. I have been trying to use your latest version but it seems to slow down my game. Is there something that could be interfering with it? I really want to play with it but it has made my gameplay harder :(
I've heard that running WW can slow the game down a bunch. Are you using Wicked Whims?

Jul 31, 2018
i have one simple and stupid question.......since in the change fetish enjoyment lvl i found "egglayng" and now alonely has added animations for farm animal, sim can now breed with a rooster and lay eggs?

MiriamMorales

Jun 6, 2021
Hello, the last update conflicts with the game and does not allow me to play. it just stays on the loading screen and does not advance any further than that.

Reactions: shadow99898
4.40 star(s) 18 Votes