Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

screeny3ß

Aug 18, 2021
hey, just wanted to ask, if there is a way, that Sims don't lose friendship/romantic relationship points (don't know what it's called in english) after like saying, a rape?
I kind of have a RP, where I want the female sim to have like the stockholm syndrome, like although she was raped, she still love the offender.
Is this somehow possible? For now, I just re-cheat the relationship back to full, but if it was possible, that they don't lose it all, would also be nice to have :)

greetings and thanks in advance

EDIT: found it in the settings :D

Last edited:

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
hey, just wanted to ask, if there is a way, that Sims don't lose friendship/romantic relationship points (don't know what it's called in english) after like saying, a rape?
I kind of have a RP, where I want the female sim to have like the stockholm syndrome, like although she was raped, she still love the offender.
Is this somehow possible? For now, I just re-cheat the relationship back to full, but if it was possible, that they don't lose it all, would also be nice to have :)

greetings and thanks in advance

EDIT: found it in the settings :D
DD Settings -> DD Kinky -> Rape -> Cheats -> Uncheck Rape Modifies Relationship

anb09225

Apr 16, 2021
Hi, how are you? i would like to know how to play the "rape" function? i can't understand how to configure everything, i downloaded everything you ask for and i still don't know if i'm doing something wrong...could you help me? please? thank you!

Roxasvent13

Mar 25, 2021
Hi, how are you? i would like to know how to play the "rape" function? i can't understand how to configure everything, i downloaded everything you ask for and i still don't know if i'm doing something wrong...could you help me? please? thank you!
hold shift and click on a sim, then go to the tab with the wrench.

edu0

Oct 9, 2017
I liked the other autonomy for assault. I haven't had any autonomy even with the arousal at 75 and relationships below 30.
Me too...
It happens exactly the same. In 3 days of play it was activated only 2 times with those same settings that you mention. There is no way.

crappyj

Jul 10, 2021
I Downloaded 3.8 from discord and for the most part I really love it. I was just curious if it would be too much work to add the notifications back of an assault that is about to happen (Like V 3.6 and prior.)
I think it said something along the lines of "{Sim 1} is about to assault {sim2}" or something like that. I liked having those notifications prior to the notification that the assault is underway.

edu0

Oct 9, 2017
I Downloaded 3.8 from discord and for the most part I really love it. I was just curious if it would be too much work to add the notifications back of an assault that is about to happen (Like V 3.6 and prior.)
I think it said something along the lines of "{Sim 1} is about to assault {sim2}" or something like that. I liked having those notifications prior to the notification that the assault is underway.
Exactly where in discord is the download? I can not find it

crappyj

Jul 10, 2021
You can find his main discord here

You might have to request access to Devious Desires. It's on the sidebar.
After you get access, you can hunt around for the link to download it. the link to the downloads is also on the sidebar.

Reactions: edu0

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Is there a way to install custom cum textures?
Yes, anyone can make a Cum Texture override by having the same tuning instance key as the ones that come with DD.

At the top of the description in the first post.

Me too...
It happens exactly the same. In 3 days of play it was activated only 2 times with those same settings that you mention. There is no way.
v3.8 in my discord (Which is to be released in approximately a day and a half) has Club Rape as well as the ability to disable the Arousal requirement for Rape to occur autonomously.

If you are giving feedback on a test build, which is only available in the discord. Then I recommend you give that feedback in the place you downloaded it from, which is the discord.

Reactions: edu0

Qelei

Sep 28, 2021
do you need cottage living for this mod or is dog and cats alright?
Ive downloaded everything that is needed but I cant se the trait

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
New Version Of Devious Desires Released (v3.8):
  • Many MANY fixes to Sex, Nudity, Overlays, Milking, and tons of other things! (Check the changelog for things not listed below!)
  • Many changes to Sex autonomy, especially in regards to Sex Start and Sex Join
    • Sex Join now only Sims to be Friends (Rather than always accepting to join) before they will think of joining.
    • When checking if a Sim wants to join, they will now be checked if they are ALLOWED to join too. (Animal Sims were able to join Sims that were not Zoophiliac, oops)
    • When Sims want to have sex, they now consider their Gender Preferences before doing it.
    • When sex is started or animations are automatically progressed, Sims will no longer immediately choose a Climax animation.
    • The Start Sexy Time dialog no longer has restrictions (Teen through Elder, Human or Pet) in regards to Incest, Romance, etc. Choose and Start Sex using any Sims you want!
    • Added many settings that let you toggle Autonomy on/off for the Player or NPC Sims
    • Position Offsets specified in animations will now properly be used when playing animations. No more having Sims on the floor when they are doing a Bed animation!
    • New icons in the queue when Sims are having sex, this makes it easier to determine what type of sex they are doing at a glance.
  • Club Interactions are back and better than ever!
    • Club interactions do not require Romantic relations for Have Sex and Have Rough Sex and they do not require Arousal! (Rape also does not require Arousal or specific relationship levels)
  • Nudity had a tiny overhaul, instead of Unequip/Equip, you choose Nude, Underwear, or Outerwear.
    • Not only that, but now Nudity conflicts with NO OTHER MODS at all. Not even Wicked Whims. No more unexplainable (but totally explainable) flaccid penises during DD Sex!
    • Swelling, Scaling, Overlays, and pretty much anything else that modifies the body of your Sims temporarily in DD will now, never be permanent.
    • With these new changes, DD no longer modifies any of the actual outfits of your Sims, no more clown outfits, no more permanent changes to outfits.
    • Parts
      • Added Batuu Alien Heads to the Head body parts list in the DD Body Part Selection dialog.
    • Overlays
      • Added some base game overlays for the Blush overlay type.
  • Added cooldowns for various reactions, Be Aroused, Be Jealous, Intervene.
  • When Sims intervene Assault, they will now properly fight WITHOUT sitting down now!
  • Unlocked Teen Sim to Adult Sim Romance
  • Assault was renamed completely to Rape. (I did this because I want to use "Assault" for another mod idea I have XD)
  • Renamed Scat to Poo Eating and Watersports to Pee Drinking. (Covering yourself in Poo and Bathing in Urine is a future plan to include)
  • Split the settings for Sex, Nudity, and various other bits into their own data files, so if you want to reset only Sex Settings, you can do so easier now.
    • This also means that you will need to set the Sex settings back to what you wanted them to be!
  • Pregnancy Changes
    • When a Sim is about to have an Orgasm, you can now choose yourself where the Sim should blow their load at. If you choose in the Vagina, then a pregnancy may occur, they may become inflated, and other things that can occur when doing that.
      • After choosing the location the first time during sex, the choice will be saved until you decide to manually change their target via Click -> DD -> Preferred Cum Location
    • Sims that do not have a Vagina but Can Become Pregnant, may now become pregnant if another Sim has an orgasm in their Anus. (Anal Pregnancy)
  • Encounters are back!
  • Devious Desires requires at least version 1.75 of S4CL
  • Devious Desires requires at least version 1.80.69.1030 of The Sims 4

Last edited:

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
With this update, ensure you guys go through the Sex and Nudity settings and set them to how you want! There were many changes to setting organization! You should also ensure the parts you have selected in the Body Parts selection dialog are correct too!

anb09225

Apr 16, 2021
would anyone be so kind to send pictures of how to install and all the functions correctly ? today I decided to uninstall it because I don't know how to make it work.
1 - at the time I managed to get the action to appear assault
2- it told me that there were no "animations".

I got tired of searching and I did not understand how to solve it.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
would anyone be so kind to send pictures of how to install and all the functions correctly ? today I decided to uninstall it because I don't know how to make it work.
1 - at the time I managed to get the action to appear assault
2- it told me that there were no "animations".

I got tired of searching and I did not understand how to solve it.
Join the discord (Link at the top of the description) and you'll be able to get real time help with installation issues.

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes