Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Bakugou2004

Sep 11, 2021
hi!!! i need some help so, i already add victim trait to my sims first it was went normal i keep getting pop up and message that someone trying to assault my sims, but now the message & pop up are missing!! can you help me to get em back please?

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
hi!!! i need some help so, i already add victim trait to my sims first it was went normal i keep getting pop up and message that someone trying to assault my sims, but now the message & pop up are missing!! can you help me to get em back please?
You mean the Encounters? I didn't add them back in yet. (Though I did add them in version 3.8 available in my discord, it will be release soon probably)

Peter Grow

Sep 18, 2017
Does anyone has Devious Desires V2.9?? I need it because my game version 1.75.xxx and I'm having compatibility problems, I would be so gratefull if someone here could post it here because i can't seem to find it anywhere. Please, I can't t upgrade my game version nor I have Cottage Living EP, my connection it's rather slow, very slow. Any help appreciated.

Reactions: Rose_Burnes

simmysim

Jul 15, 2017
thank you, im only seeing 3.7 on the main page, and btw can i use my ww selected nude parts for your mod or do i have to manually change those?

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
thank you, im only seeing 3.7 on the main page, and btw can i use my ww selected nude parts for your mod or do i have to manually change those?
Version 3.8 is a test build available in my discord. (Link to the discord is at the top of the description)
No, WW nudity and DD nudity are separate. I do not integrate with the mods of mod authors that slander me and those who use my mods.

clumsygrace

Jul 31, 2021
Hello, i was curious if the method for using the assault (rape) function was changed, the only way i can trigger it is right clicking and using "Start Sexy Time"

I'm pretty sure in older versions i could click a sim and trigger it, but that doesn't seem to be the case anymore. it's been a while since i played the sims 4 so i've been updating my mods and i can't find a changelog for this version so i was wondering if i'm just using the mod wrong

{EDIT} Changelog is in the folder itself.
I don't know if I'm blind, stupid, or just tired because I'm struggling to get this mod properly working at 12:30 AM. This is one of my issues as well. I also *thought* I updated everything properly, but I can't even find a way to access the settings for the mod. I think I'm gonna give up for the night, go to sleep, and try again when I'm not cranky and maybe someone can help fix whatever I seemingly screwed up... :cry:

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
How does rape happen?
Sims only rape other Sims autonomously if they meet the following criteria:
- They are below 30% Friendship and 30% Romance
- They are at high Arousal (75%)
Look the for more info

clumsygrace

Jul 31, 2021
Sims only rape other Sims autonomously if they meet the following criteria:
- They are below 30% Friendship and 30% Romance
- They are at high Arousal (75%)
Look the for more info
but what about manual. Is arousal a requirement for that?

SeikerLios

Oct 30, 2018
Hello, I don't know if I am doing it right, but I am unable to buy supplements for Milk Farm. Like I can select the amount and attempt to buy, but it will never give the supplement after purchase. It also doesn't deduct the money after purchase. I am very new so sorry if I am missing something to help you better to figure it out.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
¿Sirve para la última versión de LS4? Cuando entro al juego me aparece una notificación donde me faltan varios archivos.
Yes, it works on the latest version of The Sims 4, as it has on every version before that. Make sure you read over the Requirements again and install all of the Required files!
Sí, funciona en la última versión de Los Sims 4, al igual que en todas las versiones anteriores. ¡Asegúrese de leer los Requisitos nuevamente e instalar todos los archivos requeridos!

Reactions: BoycottedGuy
4.40 star(s) 18 Votes