Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
So what is the main difference? between this and whicked Whims?
What DD has over WW:
- DD is free and will always be free
- DD is made to be as non-intrusive as it can be, this means very few to no conflicts with other mods. (Most conflicts are caused by other mods themselves)
- DD does not break on every Sims 4 patch (None of my mods do)
- Better Nudity System (You can choose any part in CAS as your body parts and DD doesn't mess up the outfits of your Sims and various other aspects of your game if it is uninstalled)
- Better tagging and Animation Customization system
- More flexible animation snippets.
- More and Better Fetish Availability and support. You won't find "PG" or toned down fetishes in DD like you would in WW, DD tries to be respectable to all fetishes.
- Better Performance (Almost zero lag and no autonomy performance hits)
- Better community support
- DD is not managed by a Tyrant.
- Better Cheat commands.
- More immersive Arousal and Orgasm systems.
- and of course the optional features, Rape, Milk System, Scat, Watersports, and Zoophilia

Sure, WW has more mods that "expand" from it, but that is only because the author of WW has convinced those mod authors into not offering DD support through both threats and slander as well as using lastexception.com to spread the lie that my mods "cause severe issues in the game". Anyone who uses my mods can tell you that my mods are leagues ahead in stability and game performance compared to other mods.

BenitaBvr

Sep 16, 2021
Hello all. I have a query. I downloaded the mod, it is working but I have only one sex interactoin - asking for concent to rough sex but no option to actually have it? Help appreciated!

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
Hello all. I have a query. I downloaded the mod, it is working but I have only one sex interactoin - asking for concent to rough sex but no option to actually have it? Help appreciated!
Click on the Object you want your Sims to have sex at -> Romance -> Have Sex
At least 30% on the romance bar
More info in the
Do not forget to download animations

Last edited:

olo7

Aug 29, 2021
elo 1 I have a question

1 >) Is there a dogs, cats, horses, and other ( Are you trying to get a Pet pregnant with a Human? )

• Wow
Reactions: Terenia

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
elo 1 I have a question

1 >) Is there a dogs, cats, horses, and other ( Are you trying to get a Pet pregnant with a Human? )
Yes, but DD Pets requires the Cats & Dogs DLC for other animals will also need Cottage Living DLC

Yes
Animal Sim/Human Sim Hybrid pregnancies
Human Sims can birth Animal Sims.
Animal Sims can birth Human Sims.

Look the for more info

crappyj

Jul 10, 2021
So, I've installed the latest version and I just cannot get any autonomous interactions to take place. I've made sure to double check that autonomy is turned on for the proper aspects, maxed the fetish enjoyment for Rape and Domination for rapist trait sims, as well as Rape and Submission for victim trait sims and am simply not getting any interactions to autonomously trigger. I'm not even getting any vanilla autonomous sex either.

Reactions: aleigh

blackdad7

Apr 27, 2018
Click on a Sim (not your active Sim) -> Devious Desires -> Milk Farm -> Ask For Milk

This function not working,

only getting start milking breast even the sim have breast milk producer tirat .

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
So, I've installed the latest version and I just cannot get any autonomous interactions to take place. I've made sure to double check that autonomy is turned on for the proper aspects, maxed the fetish enjoyment for Rape and Domination for rapist trait sims, as well as Rape and Submission for victim trait sims and am simply not getting any interactions to autonomously trigger. I'm not even getting any vanilla autonomous sex either.
Autonomy is entirely based off of the Arousal of Sims.
Click on Sim -> Info -> Arousal: % Sims will autonomously start looking for sex at about 75% and above.

Sims only rape other Sims autonomously if they meet the following criteria:
- They are below 30% Friendship and 30% Romance
- They are at high Arousal (75%)

With the new arousal system Sims have so once every 3 days (in vanilla time) autonomous sex
Look the for more info

Click on a Sim (not your active Sim) -> Devious Desires -> Milk Farm -> Ask For Milk

This function not working,

only getting start milking breast even the sim have breast milk producer tirat .
Romance at 30% or above with the Sim they will ask.
Sim being milked must be a Breast Milk producer or have enough stored Breast Milk for a single bottle.

Look the for more info

Last edited:

Sixthview

Jul 30, 2020
Loving the Mod... Can't believe I just found this today...
So I got my Sims to be able to feed from the breast, but I can't get offer cum or milk the cum at all. The male is at 100%, Romance is maxed, Friendship is maxed... What am I missing?

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Loving the Mod... Can't believe I just found this today...
So I got my Sims to be able to feed from the breast, but I can't get offer cum or milk the cum at all. The male is at 100%, Romance is maxed, Friendship is maxed... What am I missing?
The fetish enjoyment level for Breastfeeding/Cum Eating in both Sims needs to be above 50.

Reactions: BoycottedGuy

Sixthview

Jul 30, 2020
The fetish enjoyment level for Breastfeeding/Cum Eating in both Sims needs to be above 50.
I swore I had that set and even checked it, but it was okay for one and not the other. Works great now. Thanks.

Any idea why I have peeing animations from the Yr_Sa but they don't work when you try the pee through romance?

BenitaBvr

Sep 16, 2021
Click on the Object you want your Sims to have sex at -> Romance -> Have Sex
At least 30% on the romance bar
More info in the
I don't have the romance option. When I click on an object I have only the ones you see on the screenshot. I have animations. Am I missing something?

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
Any idea why I have peeing animations from the Yr_Sa but they don't work when you try the pee through romance?
Are the animations tagged with the correct tags?
Try Cruxmyth Customizations on LL maybe he has already tagged some correctly.
Otherwise, try tagging them correctly yourself. When you customize animations, make them available to everyone or ask the animation creator to tag their animations for Devious-Desires.
More about tags look

Last edited:

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
I swore I had that set and even checked it, but it was okay for one and not the other. Works great now. Thanks.

Not tagged for Pee Drinking

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
I don't have the romance option. When I click on an object I have only the ones you see on the screenshot. I have animations. Am I missing something?
Does Sim A and Sim B share a Romantic relationship of 30%?
Is your Sim romantic with **anyone**?
The Have Sex interaction will not appear if your Sim is not romantic with another Sim.

Roxasvent13

Mar 25, 2021
Oops, I didn't mean to remove Assault (Rape) on Mean. I'll have to add that back in.
The only thing stopping Sims from performing Rape is their need for sex (Arousal) and a Romance below 30. There isn't really a "chance" that factors into it right now.
The Arousal motive definitely needs some tweaking, but I may do that after getting all the other infrastructure good to go.
I would guess making it a cheat with a chance option, might be a good way to bring it back. Just so that its not un-immersive for others, and you would still be able to work on the existing way.

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes