Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
I've checked everywhere and I don't see any duplicates. I copied everything exactly the way you instructed and even tried deleting and re-adding everything. Is there something that I am missing?
Locate your Mods folder with the 'Explorer' and enter 'deviousdesires.ts4script' in the top right search box. Take a note of the locations where you have DD installed and remove the duplicate files.

JenneTalls36

Sep 11, 2021
Locate your Mods folder with the 'Explorer' and enter 'deviousdesires.ts4script' in the top right search box. Take a note of the locations where you have DD installed and remove the duplicate files.
I did that and the only two script files I have are "deviousdesires.ts4script" and "deviousdesires_wickedwhims_loader.ts4script." I looked up "deviousdesires" and there aren't any duplicates of anything.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
I did that and the only two script files I have are "deviousdesires.ts4script" and "deviousdesires_wickedwhims_loader.ts4script." I looked up "deviousdesires" and there aren't any duplicates of anything.
There most definitely is a duplicate somewhere in your Mods folder, remove any .zip files of DD too.

Reactions: BelloLover

blackdad7

Apr 27, 2018
The Sims 4 lastException Assistant
Upload Another lastException File
Here are the errors we were able to recognize from your lastException file.

Click on the results to display more information!

ColonolNutty's Mod Warning
Broken ColonolNutty's mod.
Running ColonolNutty's mods can cause severe issues. It's recommended to remove suspect mods before playing.

Animation Missing Transform Joint Error
An issue with the animations rigging system.
An animation failed to find and use an object slot on the animation rigging skeleton.

In most cases, you're safe to ignore this error.

why those error occurring ?

astonmart80

Jul 17, 2021
Mr. Nutty, Does your most recent DD update only support Cottage Living? I am making the switch from WW to you and it doesnt seem to be working. I am running Sims 4 1.79.93.1030 and cant get it working. Thanks!!

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
The Sims 4 lastException Assistant
Upload Another lastException File
Here are the errors we were able to recognize from your lastException file.

Click on the results to display more information!

ColonolNutty's Mod Warning
Broken ColonolNutty's mod.
Running ColonolNutty's mods can cause severe issues. It's recommended to remove suspect mods before playing.

Animation Missing Transform Joint Error
An issue with the animations rigging system.
An animation failed to find and use an object slot on the animation rigging skeleton.

In most cases, you're safe to ignore this error.

why those error occurring ?
Please don't ever use "lastexception.com".
Turbodriver manages "lastexception.com", don't believe anything that comes from that site, especially if it mentions anything related to my mods.

Turbodriver uses that tool to be Toxic, by spreading slander and propaganda, as is obvious by the "Running ColonolNutty's mods can cause severe issues." (Everyone who actually uses my mods already knows that my mods don't break on patches and don't break the game "severely")

Mr. Nutty, Does your most recent DD update only support Cottage Living? I am making the switch from WW to you and it doesnt seem to be working. I am running Sims 4 1.79.93.1030 and cant get it working. Thanks!!
You don't need the DLC, only the patch. Make sure your game is up to date.

Last edited:

mr anderson

Sep 5, 2017
Hi great mod, but i have a problem. When i choose the rape option, it appears on the context menu but the sim just stand near the victim and nothing happens... i even gave him the trait.

BoycottedGuy

Feb 17, 2018
is it recommended to install simulation unclogger mod? I ask because the creator is you already know who and maybe he has put something to make the game go worse if I have a mod of yours installed :|

Last edited:
Reactions: Nanakonana

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
is it recommended to install simulation unclogger mod? I ask because the creator is you already know who and maybe he has put something to make the game go worse if I have a mod of yours installed :|
I don't recommend installing anything from Turbodriver. You can use it if you want though.

KNiles

Sep 4, 2021
I've been trying since yesterday and I just can't seem to manage to get the pee drinking thing to appear anywhere.

First I thought I'm just not familiar or romantic enough with that person, but now I've almost maxed them and have them as my girlfriend, have added the trait to them, but .. where is the option supposed to be? In the same menu as the milking thing? Because it's not. (Edit: Oh and the milk thing seems to work ok and it's installed exactly the same)
I don't get any errors from any mods (except an "unhandled exception" when I try to select the "leash" option in the other mod; sim snatcher) and have checked my file paths are ok, that it does load the dirty thing, the pee and poo fetish mentions and traits are there... but I just can't figure out how to actually get the action to happen.

Any more detailed info on how it should work would be appreciated. Either way, thanks for the great mods. Very inventive, kinky and nice ;)

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
I've been trying since yesterday and I just can't seem to manage to get the pee drinking thing to appear anywhere.

First I thought I'm just not familiar or romantic enough with that person, but now I've almost maxed them and have them as my girlfriend, have added the trait to them, but .. where is the option supposed to be? In the same menu as the milking thing? Because it's not. (Edit: Oh and the milk thing seems to work ok and it's installed exactly the same)
I don't get any errors from any mods (except an "unhandled exception" when I try to select the "leash" option in the other mod; sim snatcher) and have checked my file paths are ok, that it does load the dirty thing, the pee and poo fetish mentions and traits are there... but I just can't figure out how to actually get the action to happen.

Any more detailed info on how it should work would be appreciated. Either way, thanks for the great mods. Very inventive, kinky and nice ;)
You need animations tagged for Pee Drinking before any will be available. Try installing Lloyds Animation Customizations, I know he has a bunch that he customized.

Reactions: KNiles

KNiles

Sep 4, 2021
You need animations tagged for Pee Drinking before any will be available. Try installing Lloyds Animation Customizations, I know he has a bunch that he customized.
Ah that explains it. I thought that might be the case and tried to scout out the animation packs for some, but had no luck. Thanks for the quick answer!

SimsMod94

Mar 17, 2020
Hello, i was curious if the method for using the assault (rape) function was changed, the only way i can trigger it is right clicking and using "Start Sexy Time"

I'm pretty sure in older versions i could click a sim and trigger it, but that doesn't seem to be the case anymore. it's been a while since i played the sims 4 so i've been updating my mods and i can't find a changelog for this version so i was wondering if i'm just using the mod wrong

{EDIT} Changelog is in the folder itself.

KNiles

Sep 4, 2021
Sorry, but I can't seem to find "Lloyds Animation Customizations". If it's not too much trouble, could you specify? Has that user gone inactive or something? Scoured this and another forum for a Lloyd and his animations - as well as google, but just coming up short.

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
Hello, i was curious if the method for using the assault (rape) function was changed, the only way i can trigger it is right clicking and using "Start Sexy Time"
Click -> Mean -> Rape

A little more info in the

Sorry, but I can't seem to find "Lloyds Animation Customizations". If it's not too much trouble, could you specify? Has that user gone inactive or something? Scoured this and another forum for a Lloyd and his animations - as well as google, but just coming up short.
It is called differently Cruxmyth Customizations
Look here to download

Last edited:
Reactions: KNiles

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Ah that explains it. I thought that might be the case and tried to scout out the animation packs for some, but had no luck. Thanks for the quick answer!
You can't find any because animation authors are being threatened into not adding DD tags to their animations by Turbodriver and others.

Reactions: Mystermask

bugmeup

Sep 14, 2021
Hey all,
sadly it does not work for me.

The Exception Files always end with AttributeError: type object 'CommonMotiveId' has no attribute 'ANIMAL_FOX_BLADDER'.
What can I do now?

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes