Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Rose_Burnes

Sep 23, 2021
Im struggling a bit, because when I ran my game after downloading this mod, it looked like all content was fine except I got a constant notif about a problem occuring and that I needed to check my exceptions. And any sex animation doesn't run. It will show the sims agreeing and undressing, but then it skips to them dressed back up and starting another action, like it completely skips the sex action. Can you help?

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Im struggling a bit, because when I ran my game after downloading this mod, it looked like all content was fine except I got a constant notif about a problem occuring and that I needed to check my exceptions. And any sex animation doesn't run. It will show the sims agreeing and undressing, but then it skips to them dressed back up and starting another action, like it completely skips the sex action. Can you help?
Update Sims 4

aleigh

Jun 7, 2021
I liked the other autonomy for assault. I haven't had any autonomy even with the arousal at 75 and relationships below 30.

traplover19

Nov 4, 2018
um its true though?? the mod literally allows you to rape animals, adults and children. that is by definition abuse and illegal and the mod is clearly made by rape fetishists for rape fetishists. people like you dont deserve to exist, thats why ea accounts are getting banned for using this mod. good riddance, too. and i do not want to see anyone whining about how it helps them cope with trauma lmao thats the most ridiculous bs ive ever heard. just admit you think rape is sexy and want to rape people and give rapists an outlet to think that rape is normal and okay. no need to spread blatant lies on your download page saying your mod doesnt contain abuse or illegal activity when there is proof contradicting that only a couple spoilers prior. you and everyone else who uses this mod are disgusting, but i should be used to people sexualising rape by now. fucking pathetic. i was originally going to download the milk farm but after seeing your disgusting fetishism of something that kills people and changes their lives permanently, i dont see why anyone would support any part of you.
Dude your on the website that hosts dustmania grotesque euphoria a website where the vast majority of rpg games and visual novels involve rape a website that has guro games nothing here stated breaks any guidelines take your puritanical bs back to loverslab that you can't differentiate reality from fiction is your problem(also rape fantasies are a common thing regardless of your opinion on them why do you think 50 shades of grey sold so we'll)

Lastly ever been too the Skyrim part of loverslab? Even the website you use allows it as the mertic ton of Creatures mods can attest to its (almost like you have no clue about what your talking about)

Also you have been reported given that this posts break multiple f95zone rules(namely general rules 1 2 and 11 involving controversial topics derialing a threat and kinkshaming)

Last edited:

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Dude your on the website that hosts dustmania grotesque euphoria a website where the vast majority of rpg games and visual novels involve rape a website that has guro games nothing here stated breaks any guidelines take your puritanical bs back to loverslab that you can't differentiate reality from fiction is your problem(also rape fantasies are a common thing regardless of your opinion on them why do you think 50 shades of grey sold so we'll)

Lastly ever been too the Skyrim part of loverslab? Even the website you use allows it as the mertic ton of Creatures mods can attest to its (almost like you have no clue about what your talking about)

Also you have been reported given that this posts break multiple f95zone rules(namely general rules 1 2 and 11 involving controversial topics derialing a threat and kinkshaming)
It should also be mentioned that DD doesn't allow Sims below the age of Teen as was claimed by them. Teen Sims are literally just shorter Adult Sims.

They make these claims, but ignore the fact that mods like Basemental Drugs, Nisa's Wicked Perversions, and Sacrificials Extreme Violence mods exist. According to their logic, these three authors are Drug fetishists, slavery fetisihists, and Murder fetishists respectively. (Let me remind you, finrot, that Drugs, Slavery, and Murder are also abuse and illegal, but they are scorned to hell, like any of my mods are)

Notes: I would reply to the original, but it seems it was removed.

Edit: Wow, for the longest time it was worded like "DD does allow Sims below the age of Teen", I fixed it as "DD doesn't allowed Sims below the age of Teen". What an unfortunate typo.

Last edited:

visitor1413

Dec 31, 2020
Don't know what I'm getting wrong with the inflation feature but it seems not working at with some climax-vaginal animations.
I read your wiki, tweaked the settings to raised the cum growth and other tweaks for easier inflation to test, and added the TOP/BOTTOM tags to some vaginal-climax animations but it still refuses to inflate in certain climaxes. The only thing I still didn't do was make "The actor in the animation must be flagged as applying a Cum overlay action." which I have no idea what it meant by it, so maybe the problem is that.

TL;DR: some vaginal climax doesn't inflate even though the requirements are there. how do i manual tweak this problem?

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Don't know what I'm getting wrong with the inflation feature but it seems not working at with some climax-vaginal animations.
I read your wiki, tweaked the settings to raised the cum growth and other tweaks for easier inflation to test, and added the TOP/BOTTOM tags to some vaginal-climax animations but it still refuses to inflate in certain climaxes. The only thing I still didn't do was make "The actor in the animation must be flagged as applying a Cum overlay action." which I have no idea what it meant by it, so maybe the problem is that.

TL;DR: some vaginal climax doesn't inflate even though the requirements are there. how do i manual tweak this problem?
Try version 3.8 from my discord, there is a much better system in that one :)

edu0

Oct 9, 2017
Since I updated to the most recent version, the autonomy in kinky decreased too much, to the point where it is already rare that it is activated. Does anybody know what is it due to? I have active all the available options so that the autonomy is as high as possible

Just in case, sorry for my english, google translator hahaha

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Since I updated to the most recent version, the autonomy in kinky decreased too much, to the point where it is already rare that it is activated. Does anybody know what is it due to? I have active all the available options so that the autonomy is as high as possible

Just in case, sorry for my english, google translator hahaha
Arousal. 75% is required for autonomy. v3.8 has a bunch of autonomy changes made, it will be released some time next week.

traplover19

Nov 4, 2018
It should also be mentioned that DD does allow Sims below the age of Teen as was claimed by them. Teen Sims are literally just shorter Adult Sims.

They make these claims, but ignore the fact that mods like Basemental Drugs, Nisa's Wicked Perversions, and Sacrificials Extreme Violence mods exist. According to their logic, these three authors are Drug fetishists, slavery fetisihists, and Murder fetishists respectively. (Let me remind you, finrot, that Drugs, Slavery, and Murder are also abuse and illegal, but they are scorned to hell, like any of my mods are)

Notes: I would reply to the original, but it seems it was removed.
Probably because I reported him for numerous violations

but yes that's true too i don't know where he thinks that these mods are illigal last time I checked the only thing people got banned for where CP mods(rightfully so)
If these where illigal sacrificial and turbo would get a cease and desists

Some people have difficulty seeing the difference between reality and fiction but that's kind of there problem in my opinion besides no one forced them to download them

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes