Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

killerkk

Aug 7, 2017
<Text Key="406CCC4A">Top</Text> and
<Text Key="E864BA60">Bottom</Text>
shouldn't be used for "Set Sex Role Preference" and "wearing" at the same time.
The translator will not know how to translate "Top" into "insertive role" or "upper body".

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Hello, the last update conflicts with the game and does not allow me to play. it just stays on the loading screen and does not advance any further than that.
1. Make sure your game is the correct version
2. Make sure you have updated all of the requirements of DD.
3. Make sure you do not have duplicate installations of DD OR its requirements.
4. Remove all other mods to see if it is DD or not (Spoiler, it is not DD)

alexcw18

Oct 4, 2021
Bonjour, la station de traite v1 de villian corp ne fonctionne pas car je ne peux pas cliquer dessus. Avez-vous une solution pour que cela fonctionne ?

MiriamMorales

Jun 6, 2021
1. Make sure your game is the correct version
2. Make sure you have updated all of the requirements of DD.
3. Make sure you do not have duplicate installations of DD OR its requirements.
4. Remove all other mods to see if it is DD or not (Spoiler, it is not DD)
thanks, but I already found the problem, apparently the ui cheats mod conflicts with yours, I was testing one by one and everything points to that result.

Seidou-san

Apr 13, 2021
I looked through the forum, but I'm probably blind and didn't find the info, sorry if my question is dumb.
I ended up uninstalling this mod because it didn't seem to work with height sliders in my game. Was that just a bug or it wasn't a feature to turn down height mods...? After reading everything that happened with the WW situation, I really want to switch completely to your MOD, but this small issue keeps me from enjoying it fully ;v;

edu0

Oct 9, 2017
Too bad that the mod did not continue with the autonomy of version 3.0. It was perfect.
From the following versions, it does not matter that I change in the violation options, practically in 3 or 4 hours of play there are no more than 1 or 2, at most :(

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
I looked through the forum, but I'm probably blind and didn't find the info, sorry if my question is dumb.
I ended up uninstalling this mod because it didn't seem to work with height sliders in my game. Was that just a bug or it wasn't a feature to turn down height mods...? After reading everything that happened with the WW situation, I really want to switch completely to your MOD, but this small issue keeps me from enjoying it fully ;v;
When I do implement height slider support, it'd be through the CSF height slider.

Too bad that the mod did not continue with the autonomy of version 3.0. It was perfect.
From the following versions, it does not matter that I change in the violation options, practically in 3 or 4 hours of play there are no more than 1 or 2, at most :(
The autonomy from that version was broken. The autonomy in this one is much more predictable.

Last edited:

Assmancer

Oct 4, 2021
I'm getting this error:

AttributeError: type object 'BodyType' has no attribute 'FINGERNAIL'
Error occurred while starting sex. -> AttributeError: type object 'BodyType' has no attribute 'FINGERNAIL'

Also, my characters are freezing before starting sex scenes for a couple of seconds, more frequently than before.

Do you know how to solve it? Thank you in advance. Incredible mod!

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
I'm getting this error:

AttributeError: type object 'BodyType' has no attribute 'FINGERNAIL'
Error occurred while starting sex. -> AttributeError: type object 'BodyType' has no attribute 'FINGERNAIL'

Also, my characters are freezing before starting sex scenes for a couple of seconds, more frequently than before.

Do you know how to solve it? Thank you in advance. Incredible mod!
Update Sims 4 or use the Test Build available from my discord.

Collesart22

Sep 6, 2017
help!!!... why some of animation disabled?? mine using all updated version, all work so fine, but some (almost all animation has been disabled

• Devious Desires requires at least version 1.75 of S4CL
  • Devious Desires requires at least version 1.80.69.1030 of The Sims 4

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
help!!!... why some of animation disabled?
How disabled? Are they not running, loading or playing? Is there an error message?
Is deviousdesires_wickedwhims_loader.ts4script in the mod folder too?
Is there a romantic relationship with another Sim?
We need more detailed information.

Last edited:

Collesart22

Sep 6, 2017
How disabled? Are they not running, loading or playing? Is there an error message?
Is deviousdesires_wickedwhims_loader.ts4script in the mod folder too?
Is there a romantic relationship with another Sim?
We need more detailed information.
Some animation human + beast (ex.Dog) ,beast human i have many aniamtion installed ( alonely, kziro,atrois,etc) but only human to human ( sorry for my bad english)

alexcw18

Oct 4, 2021
Bonjour, je voulais savoir si quelqu'un a des infos pour la traduction française ?
Je vous remercie d'avance.

josunibuca

Oct 22, 2017
j'ai fait une traduction française via Google translate pour mon usage personnel. Mais je ne sais pas si j'ai l'autorisation du créateur pour la transmettre.

I made a French translation via Google translate for my personal use. But I do not know if I have the authorization of the creator to transmit it.

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
Some animation human + beast (ex.Dog) ,beast human i have many aniamtion installed ( alonely, kziro,atrois,etc) but only human to human ( sorry for my bad english)
I don't know how well you know DD, the says:
  • In order for a Human Sim to have Sex with an Animal Sim, the Human Sim needs to be Romantic at least 30% of the bar.
  • To become romantic with an Animal Sim, your Sim needs at least 30% Friendship.
  • After achieving the required friendship level, new interactions under Romance will become available, such as Embrace, Kiss, and Hug Lovingly.
  • Once your Sim reaches the required Romance level, the Have Sex interaction will then become available under Romance.
There are also links to animal animations at the bottom of the page.

j'ai fait une traduction française via Google translate pour mon usage personnel. Mais je ne sais pas si j'ai l'autorisation du créateur pour la transmettre.

I made a French translation via Google translate for my personal use. But I do not know if I have the authorization of the creator to transmit it.
If you have created the translations yourself, you can distribute them without being asked. If you want to make them available to everyone, provide ColonolNutty with a download link that does not change with every change.
Just like I make the German translation available to everyone on simfileshare.

DeepL translate:
Si vous avez créé les traductions vous-même, vous pouvez les distribuer sans qu'on vous le demande. Si vous voulez les rendre accessibles à tous, donnez à ColonolNutty un lien de téléchargement qui ne change pas à chaque modification.
Tout comme je mets la traduction allemande à la disposition de tous sur simfileshare.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018

I always welcome translations of my mods.

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes